• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, are we ever getting another Blazblue episode? The lore there is kinda wild and I feel having the hosts explain would be fun.
It isn’t that hard to think of matches it is just that the matches are all kinda niche in comparison to what they do now.
I mean last time we had a Blazblue episode, they crapped on the lore for being incomprehensible and having a bunch of holes in it. The winner even destroyed the script for Blazblue.

I mean last time we had a Blazblue episode, they crapped on the lore for being incomprehensible and having a bunch of holes in it. The winner even destroyed the script for Blazblue.
that was season 2 DB the guy who wrote it ain't there anymore
I wonder, are we ever getting another Blazblue episode? The lore there is kinda wild and I feel having the hosts explain would be fun.
It isn’t that hard to think of matches it is just that the matches are all kinda niche in comparison to what they do now.
depends on what blazblue match is popular enough to get on there radar

That was honestly one of the best parts though. I kinda want an episode where they just try to play it straight to not repeat themselves but still kinda having fun with the wild anime lore.

Noel vs Aigis will definitely happen someday.
given it was a DBX it's likely
Some people I know who are on the Discord told me this was false.

okay
so to rundown
Galactus vs Unicron-Next year
Giorno vs Joker-possiblyish,maybe next year
Madara vs Aizen-Next year Db ain't doing back to back finale involving naruto characters
Broly vs Asura-Highly likely this season

Hello based Department
ElsKFHaXEAECMiw

Hakumen vs Vergil
Dante vs Ragna
Makoto vs Yang or Leone
Jin vs Ky
Iron Tager vs Potemkin
Relius vs Mayuri(That's a battle I want to happen actually. It's thematic)
Hazama vs Adachi

Last edited:
What feats and scalings are accepted for Wulf and Bain? Like in strength, speed, durability, range, hax (if any)?

So yeah, Sabrewulf vs Jon was really good. It seems they took some serious effort with scaling and their argument made sense to me. I know bits and pieces about both Killer Instinct and Darkstalkers and learning more is always cool. Fight was amazing, it really had me on the edge of my seat

So yeah, Sabrewulf vs Jon was really good. It seems they took some serious effort with scaling and their argument made sense to me. I know bits and pieces about both Killer Instinct and Darkstalkers and learning more is always cool. Fight was amazing, it really had me on the edge of my seat
Jon Line at the end was amazing definitely glad they did this than the shill fight

Just watched Jon vs Sabrewulf, holy shit, it started kinda slow but it became so good quickly, Sabrewulf's death could be a little more brutal, but it still was very good
Also the track that was made for this is very good

Just watched Jon vs Sabrewulf, holy shit, it started kinda slow but it became so good quickly, Sabrewulf's death could be a little more brutal, but it still was very good
Also the track that was made for this is very good
A little more brutal? A LITTLE MORE BRUTAL? Did We watch the same episode?

I liked the fight, I just didn't like the audio for the strikes. It sounded more like they were punching each other with wet slaps than slicing one another to pieces.

On another note, Red vs Blue is coming out on my birthday.....yay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back