• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ElYK06wWMAUXMQj

The crew did it intentionally. Ben Singer approved it intentionally.
Sensational spelling, satirical misspelling and intentional spelling error advertising exist and the Dems and GOPs are using them. And apparently the RT crew just then.

Also we have the coming Community Death Battle as Batgirl vs Kim Possible, and see how many will vote for Kim because many hunger for one DC defeat in the hands of a non-Marvel.

Did they mention any feat found in Darkstalkers in this cast or previous ones?
Jon Taliban does not fully scale from Pyron. (They did mention upper limits of Pyron include wearing the Earth orbit as rings and devouring galaxies, becoming one with the universe)

Ah.
I was concerned that we had a fake the real cal Howard and that we would need to tell the real the real cal Howard; leading to a scuffle between the fake the real cal Howard and the real the real cal Howard in which at the end each of the real cal Howards would claim to be the real the real cal Howard and we would need to decide the real the real the real cal Howard and shoot the fake the real cal Howard.

Ah.
I was concerned that we had a fake the real cal Howard and that we would need to tell the real the real cal Howard; leading to a scuffle between the fake the real cal Howard and the real the real cal Howard in which at the end each of the real cal Howards would claim to be the real the real cal Howard and we would need to decide the real the real the real cal Howard and shoot the fake the real cal Howard.
Sonic Adventure 2 be like

Not even his avatars, you forgot Type 9 Inmortality and 1-A Madness manipulation. Sinestro doesn't have any way to put Pennywise's Avatar down nor the required Hax to do so.
what 1-A madness? as i said it doesn't matter cause True Form Pennywise stomps him regardless which is why this fight is stupid and scream of folks desperate want Dc to eat an L against someone not from Marvel

what 1-A madness? as i said it doesn't matter cause True Form Pennywise stomps him regardless which is why this fight is stupid and scream of folks desperate want Dc to eat an L against someone not from Marvel
I mean, Pennywise does have 1-A Madness, he can show a Victim his true form in the deadlights by making eye contact.

Sinestro vs Pennywise guarantees a DC loss against a non-Marvel character
Freddy Krueger vs Pennywise being way more thematic

Dilemma.jpg

15 minutes until the fight. Last bets?
Jon Talbain because of my findings and scalings and because "Sabrewulf will be voiced by Christopher Guerrero and Jon Talbain will be voiced by Brendan Blaber."

Sabrewulf because G1 bloggers think so.

Dilemma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back