• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I hope we don’t have too many comic book fights next season. Unless they do knuckles, Him vs a marvel character is honestly better than him vs Proto. (Don’t @ me.)

Probably Red Hulk I just want to see them punch each other really hard and they both share the red physically strong rival idea. Unless Juggernaut fits better but I doubt it.

Probably Red Hulk I just want to see them punch each other really hard and they both share the red physically strong rival idea. Unless Juggernaut fits better but I doubt it.
Nah ain't really a convinvcing theme plus Red Hulk has Atrocitus as his Top option Juggernaut has Z-Era Broly as well

That also tells alot about them...
I think what Tipper is saying is that Sonic stats have been and likely will always be very contentious.

And hey at least they have better researchers now lol. Not perfect but better than they've ever been.

Edit: I actually have spoken with Strunton before (been awhile tho) as well and dude is an absolute chad.

I think what Tipper is saying is that Sonic stats have been and likely will always be very contentious.

And hey at least they have better researchers now lol. Not perfect but better than they've ever been.

Edit: I actually have spoken with Strunton before (been awhile tho) as well and dude is an absolute chad.
precisely it was only till the last couple years for folks to fully accept there true power

Still need to know what match is gonna be before the season finale and see if there gonna do Sanji vs Rock lee or change it for a later date

Matches considered to "have a history" for me
  1. Broly (Dragon Ball Super) vs Asura (Asura's Wrath) (possibly Season 7 finale)
  2. Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Shulk (possibly Season 7 finale)
  3. Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
  4. Vegeta (Dragon ball Super) vs Thor (Marvel Comics)
  5. Jiren vs Knuckles the Echidna (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)
  6. Shadow the Hedgehog (Game Character) or Akame (Akame ga Kill!) or Ryūko Matoi or Bass (Classic) (2 out of all)
  7. Zatanna (Post-Crisis) vs Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis)
  8. Black Adam (Post-Crisis) vs Apocalypse (Marvel Comics)
  9. Link (Disambiguation) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy) Rematch/Reexamination
  10. Doomguy vs Master Chief Rematch/Reexamination
  11. Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin (Father's Day special)
  12. Father (Full Metal Alchemist) vs Father (KND) (Father's Day special - obscurer but still)
  13. Shantae (Character) vs Shovel Knight or Filia Medici
  14. Blade (Marvel Comics) vs Buffy Summers
  15. Saitama vs Popeye or Axe Cop (Character) or Krillin or Shiki Tohno or Superman (Post-Crisis)
  16. Sly Cooper (Character) vs Lupin III (character) or Rouge the Bat
  17. Punisher (Marvel Comics) vs Judge Dredd
  18. Samus Aran vs Mega Man X
  19. Azula vs Cinder Fall
  20. Rocket Raccoon (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs Fox McCloud
  21. Scooby Doo (Cartoon) vs Courage the Cowardly Dog
  22. Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) (Post-Crisis) vs Mega Man (Star Force)
  23. Tron Bonne or D.Va or Peni Parker (2 out of all)
  24. Noel vermillion or Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) or OVER-1 or Android 17 or Alita (Last Order) or Chise (Saikano) or YoRHa No.2 Type B or Motoko Kusanagi or (2 out of all - not in any order)
  25. Cereal Mascots Battle Royale
  26. Batman (Post-Crisis) vs Inspector Gadget or Moon Knight (Marvel Comics)
  27. Kool-Aid Man (Marvel Comics) vs Randy Savage (WWE Immortals)
  28. Nemesis (Resident Evil) vs Pyramid Head
  29. Pennywise (Canon) vs Freddy Krueger
  30. Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers
  31. Dio Brando vs Alucard (Hellsing) (2021 baby)
  32. D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Alucard (Castlevania)
  33. Black☆Star vs Killua Zoldyck
  34. Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn (may be further postponed until Ruby Rose gets FTL and/or has anything bigger than)
  35. Galactus (Marvel Comics) vs Unicron

Not exhaustive but still

Last edited:
Bass and Ryuko are the only two good opponents left for Shadow lol.

Still surprised at how Sonic and Shadow have had multiple episodes, and yet Silver hasn't had his due yet.

84091611_1487395898078732_1507730182855384667_n.jpg

I know I've said this before, but I'll literally laugh if they decide to do Asura vs Atrocitus over Asura vs Broly given the latter is obviously the most popular mu for both, and I'm pretty sure it's in the current 3% requested Death Battles as well. Would be such a missed opportunity 😞.

I know I've said this before, but I'll literally laugh if they decide to do Asura vs Atrocitus over Asura vs Broly given the latter is obviously the most popular mu for both, and I'm pretty sure it's in the current 3% requested Death Battles as well. Would be such a missed opportunity 😞.
ya mind going over this for me?

I'm saying I'm like, 99% sure Broly vs Asura is one of the top most requested Death Battles. I see it as an inevitable mu that'll happen someday.

If by chance they have both fight someone else, I'll be very surprised.
I've seen multiple trailers for this matchup so yeah I don't see any reason why it shouldn't happen plus it doesn't involve a comic book character where this season had enough of them
Broly is a top draw while Atrocitus isn't Not to mention easy money to get with broly being involved

all we know about the season finale that its "Crazy and Insane" going by Swan whos mostly involved in Crazy Power Levels matchup

They have said before they don't want people to expect the season finale always has to be between 2 super powerful characters.
I get it last year given they switched Asura vs whoever for All might vs Might Guy and mentioned the s6 finale wasn’t gonna be like Thanos vs Darkseid

Breaking news: Episode of Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain is 31st Oct 2020 for RT First Members and 1nd Nov 2020 on Youtube.

Animation was a bit chunky but totally having a touch of brutality of werewolves.

The battle music is not made by Werewolf Therewolf but Brandon Yates (because WWTW will be making the music for Red vs Blue). The track has lyrics.

Liam Swan is a writer for this episode.

They acknowledge Darkstalkers is one of the strongest fighting game verses.

Pyron scaling to Jon Talbain gets de-confirmed - sort of.

"Balrog punches with X Newtons of force vs TJ Combo punches with X Newtons of force - boring; Nalrog's fighting style vs TJ's style like slugger vs outboxer - awesome." (dafuq)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back