• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I though Beowulf was the god-tier of the verse?
No way a man with that much style can not be.
Also skullgirls better get in a death battle sometime (so nobody an claim this is a derailment.) (also it better be Beowulf vs another wrestler.)

Also so nobody says we derailing
Skullgirls better get in a DB. Hopefully Beowulf vs some other wrestler or more reasonably Filia vs some other Hair whipper.

I wonder who Pyron will fight seeing as I believe that Galactus would likely be his more likely MU, and we know Gal is fighting Unicron.

Seeing as Ultima has already accepted it and was the one who told me it was a legitimate feat i the first place...
Link to such dialogues?

speaking of fighting games...who Liu Kang gonna fight when he comes on the show?
Would Fire God be allowed?
Does Liu Kang keep his Fire God form "forever" or can he flip into this form anytime he wishes?

This is the page they have for the Trinity.

Link to such dialogues?

Does Liu Kang keep his Fire God form "forever" or can he flip into this form anytime he wishes?
Hmm I think it depends on what you want to do with the fight. At the end of MK11 Aftermath, there’s a split route where either Liu Kang keeps his fire god powers and goes back in time to train the Great Kung Lao, while the other ending has Liu Kang die from Shang Tsun, who absorbs the powers for himself. Though I believe in order to become Fire God, Liu Kang needs the help of Raiden iirc

This is the page they have for the Trinity.
Hmmm still skeptical
Hmm I think it depends on what you want to do with the fight. At the end of MK11 Aftermath, there’s a split route where either Liu Kang keeps his fire god powers and goes back in time to train the Great Kung Lao, while the other ending has Liu Kang die from Shang Tsun, who absorbs the powers for himself. Though I believe in order to become Fire God, Liu Kang needs the help of Raiden iirc
I see Liu Kang probably gonna fight Jango from KI given it’s heavily requested fight for both characters
de04egg-d6ef18df-cda2-4870-aa89-6dda3a442727.png

I see Liu Kang probably gonna fight Jango from KI given it’s heavily requested fight for both characters
But apparently Rooster Teeth crew is planning to pit Liu Kang against Ryu (because of possibly DBX with a verdict twist) or Akuma (because of a community death battle done before they find interesting).

The Internet connections are bad for me so I would like someone to put in a spoiler tab if there is any Death Battle Cast next week and what is the coming Community Death Battle as I cannot watch / hear them myself.

But apparently Rooster Teeth crew is planning to pit Liu Kang against Ryu (because of possibly DBX with a verdict twist) or Akuma (because of a community death battle done before they find interesting).
Uh no there not don’t know where ya got the idea there planning to do that fight or Akuma just because it was an DBC

Liu Kang has better options And Ryu had his best matchup on the show

Akuma been pit against Shao Khan if they decided to bring those two back
I honestly want Liu Kang fight off against Iron Fist
I would to If Po hadn’t became a Top pick for many

So whats the chance DB will allow Schrodinger for Alucard next season
Unlikely. Given how screwed up Alucard is after absorbing Schrodinger.
In fact the existence of post-Schrodinger Alucard is why I feel Dio Brando can win Alucard (Hellsing)

Anyone knowing what is the upcoming Community Death Battle after the Community Real Estate Survival Battle of Metropolis vs Townsville?

And how do you feel on Kars vs Meruem? Instead of Cell vs Meruem?

And as the upcoming Community Death Battle (?): said to be Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) or Cassandra Cain (Post-Crisis) vs Kim Possible

Last edited:
Are there other popular matchups for Sly Cooper other than Lupin III? While the two are similar, I'm sure there are better matchups for Sly. Honestly hoping for Lupin vs Ryo Saeba some day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back