• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one that prefer this matchup for Travis here?
latest
Not the only one, but this leaves the question of who Scott would fight.

Are there other popular matchups for Sly Cooper other than Lupin III? While the two are similar, I'm sure there are better matchups for Sly. Honestly hoping for Lupin vs Ryo Saeba some day
Aside for Sly Cooper or Ryo Saeba, i don't see many other opponents for Lupin III who would thematically make sense.

Carmen Sandiego did come to my mind, but then i realize that she doesn't have any combat feats, even her older versions never done anything.

Diabolik could be a potential opponent, but i'm not even sure if its that well know in America, and even that i'm had the feeling that it would had be a stomp.

Last edited:
Who should Golgo 13 fight?
Golgo 13? Oh boy how much time it has pass since i create that profile.

And its really outdated to be honest, it mostly based on his OVAs and i couldn't find all his manga chapters.

Anyway, Agent 47 may be a good choice, both hitmans with number in their names.

Stunton was also responsible for Hiei.

There's a good and a bad to everything.

And Sonic was town-city even before he came tbf and Rouge clearly scales for fighting the physically strongest character (i believe) to a stalemate and the others in battle as well as the Ifrit.

She's clearly on a higher playing field than Sly even to casuals I feel.

Stunton was also responsible for Hiei.

There's a good and a bad to everything.

And Sonic was town-city even before he came tbf and Rouge clearly scales for fighting the physically strongest character (i believe) to a stalemate and the others in battle as well as the Ifrit.

She's clearly on a higher playing field than Sly even to casuals I feel.
Well, casuals might similarly scale Sly to Bentley and think its comparable, if they know enough about Rouge for the Knuckles fights at all.

No, as far i'm aware her most impressive feats are from stealing stuff rather than fighting people.

Even the newest version she had only feats that would put her at Street level.
I heard Carman Sandiego is something galaxy level for being able to steal multiple solar systems. I talk about the games and the goofy early animation Carman, not the Netflix reboot.

And apparently Carman is fighting Waldo - the magician in the "find Wally" book.

Waldo just from a conceptual standpoint is probbaly featless but just has amazing stealth which is why he's requested against Carmen the most insane theif. Ultimate gamw of Hide & Seek essentially.

It's totally just a meme battle but the concept is fun

Waldo just from a conceptual standpoint is probbaly featless but just has amazing stealth which is why he's requested against Carmen the most insane theif. Ultimate gamw of Hide & Seek essentially.

It's totally just a meme battle but the concept is fun
Waldo is a magician in the animation and afaik he is faster than Carman so he can hax her to suicide.

Oh I mentioned Carman is rumored to be galaxy level right? She stole galaxies with preparation.

And who the frack is Swiper?

How Close is Galactus vs Unicron ?
Our ratings on Galactus (Marvel Comics) vs Unicron says Low 1-A (lifebringer) vs Low 1-C.

.... Just in: I heard there is a "gongman" (Hong Kong man wha / Hong Kong comic) which shows one Darkstalkers character to perform a super big nuke that kicked up a tectonic tsunami visible from outer space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back