• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't enjoy stomp matches, we tolerate them.

I don't enjoy a straw man being shoved into my mouth.
Depends
If you can make a stomp fight like Goro vs Machamp then we do enjoy them
Not like this site doesn't have stomp matches
Good words of choice.

And... Why Poe what the darn person is being pulled out to be killed by Fox McCloud again when he was previously killed by Falco.

Like pulling this claim that Poe Dameron is a Force user and can therefore scale to the Kyp guy and the Scottish high ground cattle?

hilda_vs_nine_the_phantom_by_connordiesel_dee2vvd-pre.jpg
slayer_vs_demitri_by_connordiesel_dee2u3g-pre.jpg
kasumi_vs_hibiki_by_connordiesel_dee2svn-pre.jpg
polnareff_vs_orie_by_connordiesel_dee2rt7-pre.jpg
hellboy_vs_nero_by_connordiesel_dee2hjg-pre.jpg
john_constantine_vs_raidou_kuzunoha_by_connordiesel_dee2gvw-pre.jpg

Doesn't Static Shock have some herald level shenanigans? (scaling to Super-boy) so Deku doesn't stand a chance (even with a hypothetical EoS Deku).

Ofc our own profiles say otherwise but many DC/Marvel profiles here are garbage, unreliable, barebones or all three so eh.

Doesn't Static Shock have some herald level shenanigans? (scaling to Super-boy) so Deku doesn't stand a chance (even with a hypothetical EoS Deku).

Ofc our own profiles say otherwise but many DC/Marvel profiles here are garbage, unreliable, barebones or all three so eh.
eh maybe i remember in his old comics he depowered a device that Trapped Icon and Superman

morag_list.PNG

Made a few tier lists for Xenoblade 2 characters. I wanted to make one for Nia but I had trouble with finding good potential matchups. For Morag, Esdeath would be on top were it not for the fact she was recently in a Death Battle.

Anyways MU that are likely/Confirmed
1.Aizen vs Madara
2.Dio vs Alucard
3.Cole vs Mercer
4.Kool Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage
5.Galactus vs Unicron(Season Finale)
MU with the other shown combatants
6.Star vs Steven
7.Yoda vs Meta Knight or Luke vs Saber
8.Mikasa vs Blake or Eren vs Kaneki
9.Ryuko vs Shadow
10.Dr.Doom vs Luthor or Gilgamesh