• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying Sarge vs Soldier is a good matchup, but I think it's way better if you throw in their respective teams. Red and Blue vs Team Fortress (Yes that's what the TF2 team is canonically called) would be a better matchup IMO.
Considering how TF2 have a bit more connections with Red vs Blue than just Sarge vs Soldier
(-2 teams came from nowhere and fighting each other for piece of land. However there's no end to it.
-And both participate in events outside of their usual fight for land), I can agree with you, especially it have a good potential of army battle (Love army battles).

Alright guys quick fire questions from me!

1.Do you think the crew can back up the hype for S8 if so why?

2.Do you think think it could rival S5/6 tier in quality?

3.what are the key main factors for this season to be the best?

Sorry to double post, but I'm serious. DC Comics have been built up as this invincible franchise that can't be beaten. The only other franchise that's beaten DC is Marvel, and even then DC has won 13 of their 22 matchups. Marvel has been practically invincible, too. If you don't count The Mask as a DC character, only 6 Marvel characters have lost to non-DC opponents. Wolverine (When he fought Raiden), Silver Samurai (When he fought Shredder), Captain Marvel (When she fought Android 18), Carnage (When he fought Lucy), Deadpool (When he fought The Mask) and Venom (When he fought Crona).

Personally, I think the best result would be if a DC character lost to a who. Goku shouldn't kill Superman in Goku vs Superman 3. Simon shouldn't spiral Kyle out of existence (Simon's kind of a who but a lot of people know the series he's from). At least not before this. No, the one who breaks the grand titan's invincible record of comic book dominance shouldn't be some big character that everyone knows is powerful. DC's streak should be broken by a complete who. And it shouldn't be a cheap victory against a street level character, either. I'm talking a full on DC heavy hitter losing to someone that nobody's ever heard of.

Alright guys quick fire questions from me!

1.Do you think the crew can back up the hype for S8 if so why?

2.Do you think think it could rival S5/6 tier in quality?

3.what are the key main factors for this season to be the best?
I'll say.
1. Of course yes, cause there's still bunch of original and popular match ups. Most important to not use a comics so oftenly like in this season.

2. Possibly FRA.

3. Entertainment. Like, I can sometimes ignore the research if fight is good, unfortunately for me in season 7 wasn't much of favorites animations. Like, RvB was pretty hilarious with pretty good references (at least I counted pretty much references even though watched only 5 seasons) and hey team vs team battle, WS vs RH is actually good because it holded pressure in entire fight no giving a hint who would win, and Hulk vs Broly was not bad in animation even though the end was effective in DC, but not much had style, and Obi Wan vs Kakashi had bunch of references and battle was pretty good scripted.
The others Imo wasn't much good excuse me for my negative look, maybe because in a middle of the fight I'm already getting a good feeling of who would win, or maybe just something is not enough.
Hope in next season there would be an animations which would reach Wario vs Dedede level (Imo one of the best DB's).

Also yes, they're really must stop making DC wins against non Marvel characters, like we get that they're op, but give them someone also someone op.

unknown.png

Thoughts?

Sorry to double post, but I'm serious. DC Comics have been built up as this invincible franchise that can't be beaten. The only other franchise that's beaten DC is Marvel, and even then DC has won 13 of their 22 matchups. Marvel has been practically invincible, too. If you don't count The Mask as a DC character, only 6 Marvel characters have lost to non-DC opponents. Wolverine (When he fought Raiden), Silver Samurai (When he fought Shredder), Captain Marvel (When she fought Android 18), Carnage (When he fought Lucy), Deadpool (When he fought The Mask) and Venom (When he fought Crona).

Personally, I think the best result would be if a DC character lost to a who. Goku shouldn't kill Superman in Goku vs Superman 3. Simon shouldn't spiral Kyle out of existence (Simon's kind of a who but a lot of people know the series he's from). At least not before this. No, the one who breaks the grand titan's invincible record of comic book dominance shouldn't be some big character that everyone knows is powerful. DC's streak should be broken by a complete who. And it shouldn't be a cheap victory against a street level character, either. I'm talking a full on DC heavy hitter losing to someone that nobody's ever heard of.
don't count on it
Please explain Jin vs Satsuki, i don't get it personally
i guess the whole sibling rivalry Red vs Blue theme

I kinda doubt it's Luke. After the criticism that Season 7 got by featuring too many returning characters, I doubt they'd make half the teased characters returning characters (Luke, Doom, Cloud).

They're probably had plans to come back a character before the season 8 so there's a chance.
Although is there someone except for meta knight as good Yoda oponent?

Jubei, but too ******* bad it's not a legacy match
But why the **** it has to be Yoda vs Meta Knight? Why not Zero vs Meta Knight? This match has more history and legacy than Yoda vs Meta Knight
Just w h y ?
Ok, here's reasons:
1. Both are wise and short swordsmen knights.
2. Last of their kind.
3. Fought for eons.
4. Mentors of main protagonist.

Ok, here's reasons:
1. Both are wise and short swordsmen knights.
2. Last of their kind.
3. Fought for eons.
4. Mentors of main protagonist.
1. Ok
2. No, Meta Knight and Kirby are members of the same race
3. Meh
4. How the **** Meta Knight is the mentor of Kirby? He's his rival for god's sake

The connections of meta and zero as far as I know is "main protagonist but more cooler"?
No
1. Rivals of the main protagonists, but usually help the protagonist
2. Powerful swordsmen
3. Their rival has a large arsenal
4. They are both badass
I mean, you can say that these connections are meh, but Meta Knight vs Zero has a long history with a great music and animation potential

No
1. Rivals of the main protagonists, but usually help the protagonist
2. Powerful swordsmen
3. Their rival has a large arsenal
4. They are both badass
I mean, you can say that these connections are meh, but Meta Knight vs Zero has a long history with a great music and animation potential
Zero seems more of an Ally than the usual Rival
eh feel like you can use that for anybody honestly
i guess but not sold on it
again ya can sum it up for anybody

2. No, Meta Knight and Kirby are members of the same race
3. Meh
4. How the **** Meta Knight is the mentor of Kirby? He's his rival for god's sake
2. Last I meant figuratively. Yoda also isn't last from his kind exactly (at least because baby Yoda), just the race of Yoda and meta knight is basically really small.
3. Ok.
4. Can agree that I'm very likely crossed the line here. But still old Yoda and Meta knight have a bit same nature, can be pretty angry but can give a hand in bad situation. They're both pretty wise and they're both honored.

Zero seems more of an Ally than the usual Rival
eh feel like you can use that for anybody honestly
i guess but not sold on it
again ya can sum it up for anybody
As i said you can say that connections are meh, but it has a great animation and music potential, imagine what DB animators can do with both of these fighters
And also Meta Knight and Zero are my favorite characters from Kirby and Mega Man, so there's that

Now that i think about it i kinda want Alucard vs Dio
It looks like a fun fight to debate about, the DBX showed great animation potential and TehGM showed ******* awesome music potential
Also seeing how they did their other halloween episodes i'm pretty hyped to see how they will do this episode, hoping for a badass line and brutal kill at the end like in their other halloween episodes

Now that i think about it i kinda want Alucard vs Dio
It looks like a fun fight to debate about, the DBX showed great animation potential and TehGM showed ******* awesome music potential
Also seeing how they did their other halloween episodes i'm pretty hyped to see how they will do this episode, hoping for a badass line and brutal kill at the end like in their other halloween episodes
i know been screaming for that fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back