• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my_fists_are_my_weapon_by_simbiothero_dedryxa-pre.jpg
raoh_vs_akuma_by_connordiesel_dedr0cq-pre.jpg
RIP Ryu and Akuma

After time watching dozen of DB comments can I feel it.
If not opening the category "new" where there's can be bunch of people creating a victor circumstance for his character(for instance, even now I can see in comments of Obi Wan vs Kakashi "where's Susano" or "kamui" questions.).

After time watching dozen of DB comments can I feel it.
If not opening the category "new" where there's can be bunch of people creating a victor circumstance for his character(for instance, even now I can see in comments of Obi Wan vs Kakashi "where's Susano" or "kamui" questions.).
it be like that

eb53f96c-535f-4444-a86a-42a401ac00e0

Now for the next of the Blazblue characters line, Platinum the Trinity. Personally I don't really hate them at all. I like them more then Celica and Noel to be honest I found them funny. Plus, Luna's colorful language makes it even funny plus Sena is an alright kid. Now for match ups, the top one is Sailor Chibi Moon as I they both have very tight connections though missing the two halfs into whole connections with others. Gotenks and Kefla also works as well. Oscar vs Plat is thematic in a way thanks to Trinity and Ozpin. In the could work section, Birdy could work but she's kinda not very strong at all and Peashy could work as well due to brats that are small but strong but eh. Nanase vs Plat is tsunades that accuse the main character of being a perv which is meh and finally Wendy has Yuno(Black Clover.) Funny enough, Plat wins her match ups on here.
What do you think?

eb53f96c-535f-4444-a86a-42a401ac00e0

Now for the next of the Blazblue characters line, Platinum the Trinity. Personally I don't really hate them at all. I like them more then Celica and Noel to be honest I found them funny. Plus, Luna's colorful language makes it even funny plus Sena is an alright kid. Now for match ups, the top one is Sailor Chibi Moon as I they both have very tight connections though missing the two halfs into whole connections with others. Gotenks and Kefla also works as well. Oscar vs Plat is thematic in a way thanks to Trinity and Ozpin. In the could work section, Birdy could work but she's kinda not very strong at all and Peashy could work as well due to brats that are small but strong but eh. Nanase vs Plat is tsunades that accuse the main character of being a perv which is meh and finally Wendy has Yuno(Black Clover.) Funny enough, Plat wins her match ups on here.
What do you think?
Annie from Skullgirls?

Small but strong magical girls.
FBI_OPEN_UP.png

Platinum the Trinity vs Sailor Chibi/Chibiusa (Blazblue vs Sailor Moon)
Both are bratty, immature, inexperienced but powerful small magical girls that are socially awkward to the world around them but they both found friends along the way that made them find their place in the world. Both are attached to their father/father figure(Chibiusa with Mamoru and Platinum with Jubei). Both finally want to mature in their own right to become a beautiful lady but both have different reasons.(Platinum wants to mature her body so she could impress and not be jealous of other women's body figures and Chibiusa wants to mature to be like a full adult and act like one too.

Speaking of Sailor Moon in terms of Reps left we have
Sailor Moon/Usagi
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Chibi Moon
Usagi might fight Seiya or Madoka.
Mars got Blaze or Ikki from Saint Seiya. I think Bloom from Winx Club too.
I don't know about Jupiter
Chibi got Gohan but Gohan is likely fighting Superboy.

Usagi might fight Seiya or Madoka.
Mars got Blaze or Ikki from Saint Seiya. I think Bloom from Winx Club too.
I don't know about Jupiter
Chibi got Gohan but Gohan is likely fighting Superboy.
Back on Jupiter, I heard Ryuji(Persona 5).
Madoka and Seiya are her top picks tho madoka has the edge due to the crew being unaware of Saint Seiya
Mars vs Blaze would be nice Phoenix however calls dibs on Ikki
im aware of Ryuji vs Jupiter
same on the last one

Have any of you ever had a matchup idea that has great connections, but one of the combatants already has a more popular or even a long awaited matchup?

I'm asking because I've been racking my brain on a matchup that could be a Wily vs Eggman type fight, but one of the combatants has a fairly popular matchup already. It's crushing my dreams, haha.
Akuma VS Yujiro Hanma comes to mind. Both of those two share very similar connections but Shao Khan is a long awaited opponent for Akuma with Raoh to a lesser extent.

Until Thursday late night / early morning (SGT) we shall wait.

Which rosters will likely be there at Season 8.

Oh I need to work and sleep so I cannot be "recording" by then.

Well the Researcher's outside one don't Know much about it so Usagi could face Madoka
I am neutral on that one.

Who says it can't be all three?

Because dear god DC needs to lose to something that isn't marvel.
The Bat Family and Batman villains are ready to help. Oh The Joker and Black Canary are too much for Sweet Tooth and Sindel.

Oh how do we know if people enjoy an Unscripted Death Battle or not? Not that many people are talking Unscripted Death Battle despite being on for ~2 weeks but I personally find it fun and is something having a taste of Death Battle Cast.

Last edited:
People keep saying Sarge vs Soldier is a good matchup, but I think it's way better if you throw in their respective teams. Red and Blue vs Team Fortress (Yes that's what the TF2 team is canonically called) would be a better matchup IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back