• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how_not_to_summon_an_overlord_by_light_he_arth_dectyl8-pre.jpg
I wanna see Ainz vs Diablo happen

Ooooh that chick, i seen an animation of their fight on youtube, was pretty lit

But out of these, except the Overwatch one from what i got told, they all stomp the shit out of her

Last edited:
image0.png

image0.png

Celica A. Mercury vs Aerith Gainsborough(Blazblue vs Final Fantasy.)
Connections(spoilers):
Kind, sweet, stubborn and caring healers/magic users that always tries to see the good in people(though Aerith can identify evil while Celica can’t identify it at all, and also won’t hesitate to throw themselves in danger when the time comes. Both are special in a way due to their nature(Aerith is an Half-Cetra which are people that are connected to the Planet of Final Fantasy and Celica is the Chrono Phantasma which is a person that doesn’t belong to this period of time and disappear in a few months.) Both live their final moments helping the heroes as they died(Aerith was summoning Holy to stop Meteor but she was killed by Seiphiroth but she was still fighting his influence in the livestream. Celica used Minerva to destroy Requiem even if it meant that she was going to pass on in the world. Last one, both have love interests to the an spiky haired swordman(Zack Fair and Ragna the Bloodedge)
What do you guys think?
I was thinking about Orhime but Aerith clicked with me.

Last edited:
image0.png

image0.png

Celica A. Mercury vs Aerith Gainsborough(Blazblue vs Final Fantasy.)
Connections(spoilers):
Kind, sweet, stubborn and caring healers/magic users that always tries to see the good in people(though Aerith can identify evil while Celica can’t identify it at all, and also won’t hesitate to throw themselves in danger when the time comes. Both are special in a way due to their nature(Aerith is an Half-Cetra which are people that are connected to the Planet of Final Fantasy and Celica is the Chrono Phantasma which is a person that doesn’t belong to this period of time and disappear in a few months.) Both live their final moments helping the heroes as they died(Aerith was summoning Holy to stop Meteor but she was killed by Seiphiroth but she was still fighting his influence in the livestream. Celica used Minerva to destroy Requiem even if it meant that she was going to pass on in the world. Last one, both have love interests to the an spiky haired swordman(Zack Fair and Ragna the Bloodedge)
What do you guys think?
I was thinking about Orhime but Aerith clicked with me.
Very solid idea for a matchup

Is this true?
"Alex was relatively far from the explosion though. Inverse-square law means he's only taking a tiny sliver of the full energy, and even then he barely survived it."
This. Cue Webbed Wings

Anyway this means Cole MacGrath defeated enemies who could survive bigger nukes point blank while Alex Mercer only survived a big nuke as standing afar.

Yes Cole beats Alex, esp. if Cole resisted most of Alex's crazy hax attacks.

The G1DBFB Bloggers' Most Wanted Episodes for Death Battle Season 8

Ideas are their own from the respective bloggers.

Jason Voorhees VS Michael Myers - 1 vote
  • Hyperstarman
Totally see that coming, along with Dio Brando vs Alucard (Hellsing).

Steven Universe VS Star Butterfly - 2 votes
  • Demonslayer28f
  • StevenMooreXD
Steven Universe is in the official leak for Season 8 so see that coming. Arguably an interesting hax wall vs hax wall and glass cannon vs stone wall battle. Oh that is the case in the prior Community Death Battle.

Shadow VS Ryuko - 2 votes
  • Ramen
  • Malachy Christopher Lewis
Will Shadow come back and score the victory he finally deserves? Like this is the reason Shadow should even come back.

Alex Mercer VS Cole MacGrath - 2 votes
  • Clockboxxer
  • Yui Harahara
Overdue. Also, hax wall vs hax wall is still interesting despite the (finally) resolved AP difference.

Master Chief VS Samus Aran - 3 votes
  • Brobuscus
  • Blake104
  • Mr.Man
Gets surprisingly more votes than expected. And why Samus Aran vs Master Chief when we have Samus Aran vs Mega Man X and Master Chief vs Doomguy rematch at the same time?

Travis Touchdown VS Jack Cayman - 4 votes
  • Universe
  • SirKillalot98
  • Vibes
  • PitTheSwordmaster
Gets surprisingly more votes than expected. Maybe just me not caring much about NMH and Anarchy Reigns whatever.

Frieza VS Megatron - 1 vote
  • Joshski
Gets surprisingly fewer votes than expected.

Madara Uchiha VS Sosuke Aizen - 3 votes
  • Js250476
  • Starolu Platichu
  • Phantom Falcon
Overdue man. Will Naruto eat another L? High 6-A Aizen, 5-B Aizen, or High 3-A Aizen, that is the question.

Good the bloggers do not care about the Disney Princess battle royale or Cereal Mascots battle royale or Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage.

The G1DBFB Bloggers' Most Wanted Episodes for Death Battle Season 8

Ideas are their own from the respective bloggers.

Jason Voorhees VS Michael Myers - 1 vote
  • Hyperstarman
Totally see that coming, along with Dio Brando vs Alucard (Hellsing).

Steven Universe VS Star Butterfly - 2 votes
  • Demonslayer28f
  • StevenMooreXD
Steven Universe is in the official leak for Season 8 so see that coming. Arguably an interesting hax wall vs hax wall and glass cannon vs stone wall battle. Oh that is the case in the prior Community Death Battle.

Shadow VS Ryuko - 2 votes
  • Ramen
  • Malachy Christopher Lewis
Will Shadow come back and score the victory he finally deserves? Like this is the reason Shadow should even come back.

Alex Mercer VS Cole MacGrath - 2 votes
  • Clockboxxer
  • Yui Harahara
Overdue. Also, hax wall vs hax wall is still interesting despite the (finally) resolved AP difference.

Master Chief VS Samus Aran - 3 votes
  • Brobuscus
  • Blake104
  • Mr.Man
Gets surprisingly more votes than expected. And why Samus Aran vs Master Chief when we have Samus Aran vs Mega Man X and Master Chief vs Doomguy rematch at the same time?

Travis Touchdown VS Jack Cayman - 4 votes
  • Universe
  • SirKillalot98
  • Vibes
  • PitTheSwordmaster
Gets surprisingly more votes than expected. Maybe just me not caring much about NMH and Anarchy Reigns whatever.

Frieza VS Megatron - 1 vote
  • Joshski
Gets surprisingly fewer votes than expected.

Madara Uchiha VS Sosuke Aizen - 3 votes
  • Js250476
  • Starolu Platichu
  • Phantom Falcon
Overdue man. Will Naruto eat another L? High 6-A Aizen, 5-B Aizen, or High 3-A Aizen, that is the question.

Good the bloggers do not care about the Disney Princess battle royale or Cereal Mascots battle royale or Kool-Aid Man vs Randy Savage.
Freeza vs Megatron was long requested back in Season 1 huh?

efdae487-4586-4d55-9094-9378042613da

Celica A. Mercury, the character I used to dislike because I found her annoying just like Noel was. Now I just don't care about her at all since there's no point wasting my energy in hating at a character. Still, I want to give her a match-up since I love Blazblue, and I have to at least find an opponent for the characters that didn't appear yet. As of now, Celica best opponent to me is Aerith from Final Fantasy 7. I got an hunch when looking at these two for, and that's where it hit me. Her great ones are Jack-O' Valentine from Guilty Gear or Orhime from Bleach. Those are great alternatives just in Aerith fights someone else. Xion is on here because of an great but sad Deviantart fight and Kotone is on here because I also had a hunch. Meh to Hard Nay lesser of two evils is Elphelt but I think it's best if she fights Haru since the connections are solid.
What do you think?

I really don't think this match work, at least not as a traditional fight.

Carmen has very little combat feats if none, and the few she had are really not that impressive.

I can see it only work as a thief contest.

Ryo Saeba VS Lupin III and Waldo VS Carmen Sandiego are far more interesting matches and they work far better.

Even Sly Cooper is a better option since he had still more combat feats than Carmen.

I really don't think this match work, at least not as a traditional fight.

Carmen has very little combat feats if none, and the few she had are really not that impressive.

I can see it only work as a thief contest.

Ryo Saeba VS Lupin III and Waldo VS Carmen Sandiego are far more interesting matches and they work far better.

Even Sly Cooper is a better option since he had still more combat feats than Carmen.
Didnt she steal a galaxy at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back