• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
da5824q-8b63fca7-4d40-4b7b-86c1-fcd0365bb958.jpg

Okay it's not exactly the best matchup for Demigra here but it's the only one I could find that sounded remotely interesting outside of Demigra vs Dimentio.

As long as they make good animations, they can even wank or downplay all statistics to hell, it's just good to see the characters actually fight.
(Not really, I can settle with them having a sort of sense, which doesn't always happen, though. At least the research has to be enjoyable to watch).

Ryu vs Jin is one of my All time Fav battles on the show.
Ryu wining felt so damn good given how badly SF was treated over the years on the show

The most weird thing, to me, has been discovering last week that Huitzil's space travel feat they used for Jon Talbain doesn't literally exists, nor in the comics nor anywhere else, and it actually let me down. (They probably misread something while mixing all the different canons).

The most weird thing, to me, has been discovering last week that Huitzil's space travel feat they used for Jon Talbain doesn't literally exists, nor in the comics nor anywhere else, and it actually let me down. (They probably misread something while mixing all the different canons).
Ya Mean this one
1c1d18323df66290b2682493cc553940.jpg

Meh they were going through the ropes in S5
Regardless, if they want to have a Tekken character again, they better do it justice then, low 7-B and supersonic with sub rel (latter out of nowhere changed to high hypersonic only) attack speed was literally the poorly executed stats the series had long ago on vs wiki

Last edited:
Regardless, if they want to have a Tekken character again, they better do it justice then, low 7-C and supersonic with sub rel (latter out of nowhere changed to high hypersonic only) attack speed was literally the poorly executed stats the series had long ago on vs wiki
*Low 7-B they had Jin In the low Megatons

They used the scene where they welcome Pyron on Earth, but they just went barely outside the planet, they didn't travel for countless lightyears.
Pyron was also shown to be already approaching the planet. (but they literally tell it two times in the other scan)

Alternatively, they misinterpreted Huitzil ending and its japanese extension, but it returned to Mexico, not to Hellstorm at the other side of the universe.
That is a big research problem right there.

They used the scene where they welcome Pyron on Earth, but they just went barely outside the planet, they didn't travel for countless lightyears.
Pyron was also shown to be already approaching the planet. (but they literally tell it two times in the other scan)

Alternatively, they misinterpreted Huitzil ending and its japanese extension, but it returned to Mexico, not to Hellstorm at the other side of the universe.
hmmm i
see tho you can argue they can be FTL in some argument than again it ain't easy researching shit like Darkstalkers

I conducted the two CRTs here in the wiki and I did that exact kind of research, and I can assure you the Huitzils never flew into space other than in those scenes, which don't even give a timeframe.
In the OVA they just fly in the sky at no notable speed, in the US toon they don't exist iirc and the manga takes place in the next game, in which they aren't featured.
Not even the japanese guides say anything about that, other than they were built on Earth and left there.

DB's team either misread something or made up the feat.

You have lightspeed to FTL stuff from Pyron onwards, but neither the Huitzil nor Jon scale to him.
And to scale to FLT+, you still have to mix the canons and/or account a non-canon ending, which is also inconsistent with the power levels.

I conducted the two CRTs here in the wiki and I did that exact kind of research, and I can assure you the Huitzils never flew into space other than in those scenes, which don't even give a timeframe.
In the OVA they just fly in the sky at no notable speed, in the US toon they don't exist iirc and the manga takes place in the next game, in which they aren't featured.
Not even the japanese guides say anything about that, other than they were built on Earth and left there.

DB's team either misread something or made up the feat.

You have lightspeed to FTL stuff from Pyron onwards, but neither the Huitzil nor Jon scale to him.
And to scale to FLT+, you still have to mix the canons and/or account a non-canon ending, which is also inconsistent with the power levels.
Meh I guess

Alright let's recap March 7 is where DB comes back

Well last year they revealed the season premiere 3 weeks before the episode aired

Revealed January 1st - 3rd
Episode 1 aired 26th/27th
So my guess is this Wednesday

Got it from the wiki thoughts?
I said that at least a few days ago but yeah I agree.

One is Megas XLR,and the other is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back