• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
leone_vs_yang_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_ded7s4y-pre.jpg
they_re_pissed__by_wolfblade111_dd0ydpt-pre.jpg

Oh yeah I just remembered Ben said that he ain't gonna direct all the episodes and others are gonna be directing some of the episodes for this seasons

X is the only one who’s for certain another Megaman rep as we know he’s coming back. He’s either killing Samus or who tf knows with KOS-MOS (personally I think he beats her but not easily as she outpowers by a ton).
I keep hearing KOS-MOS is low complex multiverse level by scaling to Wave Existence, and since I hear arguments that cross-scaling among Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles is prohibited I wonder where KOS-MOS stands now.

And I read from previous Top 10 that KOS-MOS is one of the top 10 love interests of Wiz. So Rooster Teeth should be totally aware how crazy this mech lady is.

Damn when is Capcom going to make X9? They know people want another megaman game
Ah Tron Bonne will smash D.Va if Peni Parker did not do her job.

Beck and Copen are checking if they can actually fight any Mega Man character. If they are not intercepted by Miriam or even Zangetsu.

b3fccf96-d61c-45dc-880e-56e8ec86820d

This is gold. In fact,

We see Spring Man the Bouncer walking through a rocky, underground area to polish one of his trophies. Suddenly, a Robot Master Spring Man crashes through the ceiling a few feet behind him.

SM (Mega Man): Spring Man.

The Bouncer quickly shuts his trophy collection from sight and turns to face the intruder with his palm on his face. Once he removes it, he’s immediately taken back by the sight of this strange robot.

SM (ARMS): What? You're no contestant. Begone from my lair!

(to be continued)

Now I realise it: KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) vs Aleph (Shin Megami Tensei) can potentially be a really good matchup. Potentially as good as if not better than KOS-MOS vs Noel Vermillion.

Connections: Reincarnated messiahs who fight with transforming swords and a wrist-mounted device that drags extra-dimensional enemies to their plane. They're also both from 2002 PlayStation JPRGs.

Please suggest here on what strength and speed you believe in for Fist Of The North Star.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back