• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck in Mewthree and make it a battle royale
I've just came up with the best match-up between OCs
SSJ5 Goku vs Mewthree
Two of internet's greatest rumours about all-powerful characters from the new series
And everyone thought that it was real lol
I hope that someone commissioned this already, if not, then i will do it myself when i get richer

In terms of Avatar opponents, I do remember them saying that Katara, Azula and Korra were basically guarenteed to happen some point in the future.
This.
Basically just how many characters will even appear in Season 8.

Or i'll just commission a track from Ben TehGM, but he probably doesn't allow OCs
You really have some money to spend.

Technically, every single fictional character is an OC.
Original character is one issue, being fanmade or published in a media is another.

Fan made characters are subject to very rapid changes. Like the power level of a character can be manipulated so easily.

I have a feeling the Rooster Teeth staff members will stick to characters published in a formally recognized manner. By this I mean One Punch Man is allowed because of the Murata version. And Shovel Knight, despite being called an indie game, is still a formally published game with its own copyright.

And, let us be real there are a lot of characters yet to appear even in traditional media.

alright lets see in terms of Reps left from the HST we have
One piece
  • Luffy
  • Hancock
  • Nami
  • Usopp
  • Chopper
  • Franky
  • Brook
  • Whitebeard
  • Law
  • Akainu
Naruto
  • Itachi
  • Pain
  • Sakura
  • Kisame
  • Tsunade
  • Kaguya
  • Killer B
  • Orchimaru
  • Boruto
  • Sarada
  • Minato
Bleach
  • Aizen
  • Toshiro
  • Yoruichi
  • Kenpachi
  • Ywhach
  • Grimmjow
  • Ulquiorra
  • Rukia
  • Byakuya

Last edited:
alright lets see in terms of Reps left from the HST we have
One piece
  • Luffy
  • Hancock
  • Nami
  • Usopp
  • Chopper
  • Franky
  • Brook
  • Whitebeard
  • Law
  • Akainu
Naruto
  • Itachi
  • Pain
  • Sakura
  • Kisame
  • Tsunade
  • Kaguya
  • Killer B
  • Orchimaru
  • Boruto
  • Sarada
Bleach
  • Aizen
  • Toshiro
  • Kenpachi
  • Ywhach
  • Grimmjow
  • Ulquiorra
  • Rukia
  • Byakuya
I seen match ups for Nami, Robin(One Piece), and Usopp but they might not happen.
Robin has Mirajane though.
Usopp has Shikamaru
Nami...I don't know.

latest

The fun i had with the folks over at the DB wiki on who Beerus was gonna fight was something

latest

The fun i had with the folks over at the DB wiki on who Beerus was gonna fight was something
Well according to DBs own current research/scaling standards:

Sailor Galaxia; Beerus takes the W via AP and skill with the Galaxia's hax/speed advantage being oversolded.

Dark Phoenix; Has legit Skyfather to Cosmic level scaling/feats and considering how DB currently rates the heralds, Beerus would likely take a hot L.

Bowser; All depends on what power-ups and amps King Koopa gets, so it's debatable however Beerus likely wins against (base) Bowser.

Arceus: All depends if DB buys multiversal original spirit, so it's debatable.

Bill Ciper; All depends on which statements/lore from Gravity Falls DB considers "fair game" or "flowery language" so debatable.

Hades; All depends on how DB interprets the lore, cosmology and continuity of Saint Seiya.

Thanos; The Mad Titan (base) already scales way above heralds (possibly skyfather level) plus DB would likely give him an amp like the IG or CC meaning Beerus likely gets the snap.

Asura: At best Asura reaches above baseline universal which means (using DBs own scaling) he barely makes a suppressed Beerus flinch.

Well according to DBs own current research/scaling standards:

Sailor Galaxia; Beerus takes the W via AP and skill with the Galaxia's hax/speed advantage being oversolded.

Dark Phoenix; Has legit Skyfather to Cosmic level scaling/feats and considering how DB currently rates the heralds, Beerus would likely take a hot L.

Bowser; All depends on what power-ups and amps King Koopa gets, so it's debatable however Beerus likely wins against (base) Bowser.

Arceus: All depends if DB buys multiversal original spirit, so it's debatable.

Bill Ciper; All depends on which statements/lore from Gravity Falls DB considers "fair game" or "flowery language" so debatable.

Hades; All depends on how DB interprets the lore, cosmology and continuity of Saint Seiya.

Thanos; The Mad Titan (base) already scales way above heralds (possibly skyfather level) plus DB would likely give him an amp like the IG or CC meaning Beerus likely gets the snap.

Asura: At best Asura reaches above baseline universal which means (using DBs own scaling) he barely makes a suppressed Beerus flinch.
Where do we have Saint Seiya characters sitting in speed cause Hades has Beerus beat in the Hax Department

Since DB team rejected Sailor Galaxia's power level being able to defeat the eater cat, I doubt if Sailor Moon could win her opponent. (Madoka is not considered because she has muiti feat)

X is the only one who’s for certain another Megaman rep as we know he’s coming back. He’s either killing Samus or who tf knows with KOS-MOS (personally I think he beats her but not easily as she outpowers by a ton).

Bass has Atlas.

Proto-Man has Knuckles (but I don't think Knux will return to DB).

X has Samus, KOS-MOS and Iron Man (MvC fans).

Zero has either Meta-Knight (assuming he returns too after fighting Yoda), Noctis or Vergil (mostly from MvC fans again).

Axl has Silver (but Silver is most likely getting chopped up by Trunks).

Vile has IDK?

But I agree, the only MM rep that'll likely return is X unless Capcom releases some much needed sequels (being a Monster Hunter fan has it's advantages lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back