• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosalina_vs_whis_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_ded2lmq-pre.jpg
joker_vs_sailor_moon_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_dec528y-fullview.jpg
asuka_langley_vs_zero_two_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_decgt7f-fullview.jpg
james_ironwood_vs_najenda_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_dec1jst-fullview.jpg
hoahmaru_vs_baiken_by_connordiesel_ded0l5w-pre.jpg
delsin_rowe_vs_korra_by_connordiesel_ded51i4-pre.jpg

Didn't they say more avatar characters are coming? If so then Korra vs Delsin is highly plausible.
i have no idea on maybe @Jasonsith could give a heads up

Korra has either Delsin and Rey but given Cole vs Mercer is practically 98% confirmed i doubt they'll bring in delsin especially since we only have 16 episode this season
We have Korra vs Rey and Azula vs Cinder Fall as highly requested fights in general and likely happening in Season 8. They are somehow debatable (esp. Korra vs Rey).

Delsin Rowe will not appear before Cole MacGrath shows up and fights Alex Mercer.

Cutie Honey (Re) can actually play tennis with Ryūko Matoi.

Spring Man (ARMS) vs Spring Man (Mega Man)
I am upset some people have Mega Man Battle Royale and knows no idea on the exact powers of Mega Man. Like there are people thinking (1) Master Chief can defeat Samus Aran, (2) Dark Samus is having an even match with Cell, (3) Samus Aran can defeat Mega Man X, (4) Mega Man X can defeat KOS-MOS, and (5) BOS Aigis can defeat Azure Successor Noel Vermillion. Logic gates pal.

three criteria's on whether a character should comeback on DB

• Did he/she had a Awesome/Good/Decent fight
  • Was he/she was treated well
  • Did he/she had better options

We have Korra vs Rey and Azula vs Cinder Fall as highly requested fights in general and likely happening in Season 8. They are somehow debatable (esp. Korra vs Rey).
I don't see DB doing two Rwby Reps this season if Mikasa vs Blake is a Go nor Star Wars When Yoda is the big SW rep for this season

o7ewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

I been looking into Tsunade's match ups and well damn, no wonder she has a set in stone match. Tsunade is one of my favorite character for many reasons (boobs) as she one of the better characters in Naruto. As you can see for my personal favorite was a match up I came up with her, which was Litchi Faye Ling from Blazblue. Her connections with her and Litchi are pretty thematic as they both suffered the same thing and both need to exert a lot of power that slowly kills them in return. That to me what separates Tsunade's match ups from the rest. Cynthia is on ideal alternative since I was convinced of the match up on Discord and it also gave me the same feel for Tsunade vs Litchi. So personally I put it on Ideal Alternative. After that, this where Tsunade's match ups don't do it for me. I really wanted to like Yoruichi vs Tsunade but let's be honest Yoruichi is likely fighting Minato(Naruto) which is perfectly fine by me. I put Lisa Lisa at decent because they both use hamon/chakra that keeps them looking young, and also I have bit of a JoJo bias. After that, the rest are just busty, beautiful and strong which really can be said for many many others. No offense to people that like Yoruichi vs Tsunade but it isn't for me to be honest, and I really prefer if Yoruichi fights Minato.
What do you think?

o7ewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

I been looking into Tsunade's match ups and well damn, no wonder she has a set in stone match. Tsunade is one of my favorite character for many reasons (boobs) as she one of the better characters in Naruto. As you can see for my personal favorite was a match up I came up with her, which was Litchi Faye Ling from Blazblue. Her connections with her and Litchi are pretty thematic as they both suffered the same thing and both need to exert a lot of power that slowly kills them in return. That to me what separates Tsunade's match ups from the rest. Cynthia is on ideal alternative since I was convinced of the match up on Discord and it also gave me the same feel for Tsunade vs Litchi. So personally I put it on Ideal Alternative. After that, this where Tsunade's match ups don't do it for me. I really wanted to like Yoruichi vs Tsunade but let's be honest Yoruichi is likely fighting Minato(Naruto) which is perfectly fine by me. I put Lisa Lisa at decent because they both use hamon/chakra that keeps them looking young, and also I have bit of a JoJo bias. After that, the rest are just busty, beautiful and strong which really can be said for many many others. No offense to people that like Yoruichi vs Tsunade but it isn't for me to be honest, and I really prefer if Yoruichi fights Minato.
What do you think?
Any match that could lead to a legit W for Naruto will be fine. This is based on a shallow understanding that Tsunade loses in almost all of requested matchups against her.

Any match that could lead to a legit W for Naruto will be fine. This is based on a shallow understanding that Tsunade loses in almost all of requested matchups against her.
She beats Rangiku, Mai(Fata Fury) and Lisa Lisa(?). Litchi, Boa(?),She-Hulk and Cynthia beats her in a fight. Yoruichi is the closest match up.

I don't know if Rey is allowed to call all the jedi and how strong the all the jedi is. (Since her "grandfather"'s lighting does not fully break the planes, only shut down the planes for a while) Personally, I think Rey may win because of the Force, but any power description about previous Avatar is a upgrade for her.

Also, I think Simon VS Kyle is another DC win because it is DC. I'm personally done of DC win.

John vs Raidou might fit your alleyway. Though it's pretty close.
I have seen that there is argument for John's victory, so I'd rather to see Simon VS Kyle since it has great animation potential. Also, Batman series characters can be also considered as the "victims" for non-Marvel characters' victory.

She beats Rangiku, Mai(Fata Fury) and Lisa Lisa(?). Litchi, Boa(?),She-Hulk and Cynthia beats her in a fight. Yoruichi is the closest match up.

The Crossed out stuff made me misread and I was about to go into a rant about how She-Hulk would definitely win against Tsunade. Good thing I double checked and saw it was two separate sentences.

John Constantine vs Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV (Shin Megami Tensei) might fit your alleyway. Though it's pretty close.
It is hard enough to get a Persona character into a Death Battle (and lucky enough we have Mitsuru Kirijo in at S6. We will likely also have P5 Ren/Akira and P4 Yu/Souji & P3 Makoto/Minato). Harder to get the OG Shim Megami Tensei characters.
I have seen that there is argument for John's victory, so I'd rather to see Simon VS Kyle since it has great animation potential. Also, Batman series characters can be also considered as the "victims" for non-Marvel characters' victory.
By animation potential you mean watching moon-sized boxing gloves smashing Way Big for 3 minutes? This is how Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger is going to look like. (And I mean even in extreme cases like Zero-Two vs Zero-Two the Kirby villain can somehow buff up in size so animation may look not too weird)

The Unscripted Death Battle is so fun it justifies their occasional amount of knowledge and lack such of in some verses and characters. I recommend you give out your ideas in #unscripteddeathbattle.

Will they pick ideas from #unscripteddeathbattle though?

By animation potential you mean watching moon-sized boxing gloves smashing Way Big for 3 minutes? This is how Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger is going to look like. (And I mean even in extreme cases like Zero-Two vs Zero-Two the Kirby villain can somehow buff up in size so animation may look not too weird)
I don't think Kyle's Ring cannot make some giant mecha or some other stuff to make himself much bigger.

For #unscripteddeathbattle, I'm doubt if they could pick up the idea. Personally, I think they are better picking up new db ideas from the dbf wiki.

Who could Mewtwo come back to fight? Options I've seen suggested are:

Frieza (complete stomp and has a better/more requested opponent in Megatron).
BlackWarGreymon (probably his most likely matchup, though I get the feeling they're kind of done with Digimon vs Pokémon matchups. Come to think of it, are there any popular Digimon matchups left? I've seen Gogeta vs Omnimon on r/DeathBattleMatchups, but that's about it).
Silver (has better opponents, plus Ben has already given his thoughts on the matchup when Shadow/Mewtwo was announced).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back