• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest hurtle for Death Battle is to try and explain Noel's immortality works to a casual. Because they don't have the time to do it, unless it's a Death Battle cast then probably.
But then there are two big hurdles: the nature of "immortality" of Noel and the extra-dimensional hax. Not just is that super difficult to explain, it is super difficult to present it naturally without sacrificing any integrity to the original.

Which is why I say: Noel Vermillion vs KOS-MOS allows Blazblue and Xenosaga god tiers be perfectly tiered and presented. The audience cannot really taste the real good essences of Blazblue and Xenosaga. Also Noel Vermillion vs KOS-MOS have good connections and both are known for being super crazy in powers and abilities. Poor Xenosaga is a "what" in America despite KOS-MOS being popular in Asia and Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles being popular around the world (among RPG gamers at least).

And I really doubt that Death Battle buys multiverse level Persona god tiers, more doubts on Aigis and other support characters scale to the main protagonists and final bosses.

Oh in fact arithmetic calculations are not that hard among the multi universe level characters, and usually the crew will weigh on more theoretical or cosmological or literature review or qualitative factors in determining the victors in fights among gods. So it is more like will they buy a rapist PE teacher be universe level or a literal cup and a Baldi ripoff be multiverse level.

Speaking of "who" (characters much lesser known in the USA) is this list a lot of who's? And is Justice (GG) vs Maria (Symohogear) one?

e8f18333-0ef2-4313-9fc6-90385a9640ea
3e49418d-f02d-41e6-9c94-f6312c754bf8
a153ca97-7eb4-418a-bfd1-013f1ab7e5a4

Also with DB making Hulk vs Broly it's now pretty obvious that Vegeta would beat the shit out of Thor in a Death Battle episode
Tho i'm not sure, because their scailing for Marvel heralds goes over the top

Also with DB making Hulk vs Broly it's now pretty obvious that Vegeta would beat the shit out of Thor in a Death Battle episode
Depends Current thor could scale to Odin and recently Broke off Knull jaw off
Honestly i'm not ok with either Shadow or Thor coming back
I don't want Thor because he already had good matches
And i don't want Shadow because i want Ryuko
vs Cutie Honey too much, lol
And see that's thing
I wouldn't care if neither came back but the fact folks are screaming for thor to have another shot while Shadow gets none is bullshit

They said Hulk was faster in comparison, Thor unlike Hulk has a shit ton of haxes to work with, Vegeta dealing with all of them isnt gonna happen any soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back