• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ryuji_sakamoto_vs_sailor_jupiter_i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_decru3g-pre.jpg
priestess_box_by_humblemorgana_dec6xqk-pre.jpg

Both are spiritual protectors of humanity as well as acting as dectectives (Reimu in the sense that it’s her job to find out whoever is causing the daily incident). They both use spiritual powers to fight as well. They also commonly fight similar opponents such as ghosts, demons/youkai, and Onis.

What are the connections between Yusuke and Ryuko?
Ok i think i finally got it.
Two hot-blooded japanese students that find out they are only half human, and their not human parents have white hair.
Sounds good, but i would still prefer Ryuko vs Cutie Honey.
For Yusuke idk, probably Reimu.

Request.jpg

d81e220dfb65efe6d7c5d7cf4c6f0fb639385ad426140826345121525eb00c4e.png

Connections:
Both are highly experience in the medical field, Busty, Both have lost loved ones which impacted them greatly(Roy for Litchi and Nawaki and Dan for Tsunade), Both are alcoholic I would say that while Tsunade got over the death of her loved ones, Litchi never did with Roy as she tried everything to save him, but didn't even matter. Both also met an hyperactive ninja that helped them out with their past. Also alcoholic.
Funny enough, I found another connection for them:
Also they draw from a power that slowly kills them when too much usage(Tsunade draws out large amounts of Chakra for Mitotic Regeneration and Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique which in turn shortens her lifespan and Litchi was drawing power from the boundary which was slowly killing her.)

Funny enough, I found another connection for them:
Also they draw from a power that slowly kills them when too much usage(Tsunade draws out large amounts of Chakra for Mitotic Regeneration and Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique which in turn shortens her lifespan and Litchi was drawing power from the boundary which was slowly killing her.)
nice better theme for tsunade than the others

You're going to leave disappointed. I've been vocal about this in the past but I have very little trust in the DB team to get blazblue right, this coming from someone who actually trusts the team more than most people on here.

Case in point, an article made and maintained by one of the research team

You're going to leave disappointed. I've been vocal about this in the past but I have very little trust in the DB team to get blazblue right, this coming from someone who actually trusts the team more than most people on here.

Case in point, an article made and maintained by one of the research team
Okay and?
when was the last time this was updated?

Plus I swear those used to be the same stats VS wiki had a year ago. In fact I was caught off guard when I saw the 1-A attack potency a couple minutes ago. I thought it was hax only that was on that level.

We'll see what they do if they bring in Noel this season
I am "confident" Blazblue characters will be wrongly displayed.

And HUGE downplay for Persona (against VSBW's current ratings that is) - if Noel Vermillion is pit against Aigis.

See if I am right or not, if Noel is pit against KOS-MOS, it is more likely they will get their ratings properly displayed. But this problem will disappear if KOS-MOS is pitted against Noel. (This will likely keep KOS-MOS away from destroying Mega Man X. Also, KOS-MOS should have good connections with Noel, and a real debate on the dimensional tiering on their power scales exists, which is real fun. And I believe KOS-MOS vs Noel is one matchup close in popularity from Aigis vs Noel without the spam from one DBW admin.)

By the way I am still confident Samus Aran vs Mega Man X and Master Chief vs Doomguy rematch will happen. I am totally fine if Noel Vermillion does not exist in Season 8. There are way more classic matchups than ones with Noel Vermillion.

I am "confident" Blazblue characters will be wrongly displayed.

And HUGE downplay for Persona (against VSBW's current ratings that is) - if Noel Vermillion is pit against Aigis.

See if I am right or not, if Noel is pit against KOS-MOS, it is more likely they will get their ratings properly displayed. But this problem will disappear if KOS-MOS is pitted against Noel. (This will likely keep KOS-MOS away from destroying Mega Man X. Also, KOS-MOS should have good connections with Noel, and a real debate on the dimensional tiering on their power scales exists, which is real fun. And I believe KOS-MOS vs Noel is one matchup close in popularity from Aigis vs Noel without the spam from one DBW admin.)

By the way I am still confident Samus Aran vs Mega Man X and Master Chief vs Doomguy rematch will happen. I am totally fine if Noel Vermillion does not exist in Season 8. There are way more classic matchups than ones with Noel Vermillion.
multiversal Level persona 3 folks
As ******* if folks here better understand DB ain’t gonna take majority of there meth induced stats seriously
And no Noel has been largely pit against Aigis Kosmos is not even on there radar

Last edited:
As ******* if folks here better understand DB ain’t gonna take majority of there meth induced stats seriously
And no Noel has been largely pit against Aigis Kosmos is not even on there radar
I think the biggest hurtle for Death Battle is to try and explain Noel's immortality works to a casual. Because they don't have the time to do it, unless it's a Death Battle cast then probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back