• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dzqemn6ymua31.jpg

Honestly Cole vs Alex needs to be in 3-D so it only might be the opener.

If not what would be a good sprite battle for the next season? I mean they can be just as good as the 3-D fights. (Cap vs John attests to it.)
Do you guys think we’ll see Madoka this season? If so who could she fight? She basically stomps all of her opponents, at least according to our site,
Kinda doubtful On seeing her appear this season and her most requested is Sailor moon if she appears
oh hey so how about those bleach upgrades

Cries in Naruto's only W where they survive being wrong
if your referring to the bleach thread going on there’s no upgrades

Okay I looked at the actual quote from the movie...that seems a bit sketch. It says it-

"strengthens his cellular compounds to 10x that of a normal human."

That doesn't really sound like a broad all-around 10x multiplier. Just 10 times a literal normal human. And Kazuya wasn't even a normal human to begin with.

Okay I looked at the actual quote from the movie...that seems a bit sketch. It says it-

"strengthens his cellular compounds to 10x that of a normal human."

That doesn't really sound like a broad all-around 10x multiplier. Just 10 times a literal normal human. And Kazuya wasn't even a normal human to begin with.
In the same scene he easily ***** on Jin when that is said, which is a character who could match and beat base Kazuya, its a x10 increase

Also fiction treats even characters with ridiculous feats as just some humans, so thats not disproving anything

In the same scene he easily ***** on Jin when that is said, which is a character who could match and beat base Kazuya, its a x10 increase

Also fiction treats even characters with ridiculous feats as just some humans, so thats not disproving anything
Tanking hits from a weaker character doesn't immediately imply a 10x increase. Barely even a 2x, look at Dragon Ball Z for example.

I just feel like it's too vague. It doesn't even say it makes him 10x stronger, just a vague run-of-the-mill statement of 10x stronger than a man. Like I get what you mean, but just going by what happened, and what was said, I'm not feeling too confident about it.

I'm sure Death Battle will use it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back