• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Geese vs Heihachi is inevitable.

Prolly the best fight either could get, I mean they both only have one that approaches it each.
Lets get it
dcfbovl-11afbb21-018e-49d1-bfca-06d4cec72d2c.jpg

like Wario vs DeeDee and Goku vs Superman are tied nuking Earth
Mario, Sonic, Thor and WW resulted in the moon being busted.
Beerus vs Galaxia resulted in the Earth, Several planets, The Sun being destroyed and turn into a blackhole
Thanos vs Darkseid destroyed several planets,The Sun and Reseted the universe with a punch
Hulk vs Broly resulted in the Galaxy being destroyed along with shattering reality numerous times

1. Hulk v Broly - Destroyed an entire galaxy and shattered dimensions

2. Beerus vs Galaxia, Thanos vs Darkseid, and Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro - Ravaged entire solar systems

3. Goku vs Superman and Wario vs Dedede - destroyed the Earth

4. Sonic vs Mario and Thor vs Wonder Woman - shattered the moon

1. Hulk v Broly - Destroyed an entire galaxy and shattered dimensions

2. Beerus vs Galaxia, Thanos vs Darkseid, and Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro - Ravaged entire solar systems

3. Goku vs Superman and Wario vs Dedede - destroyed the Earth

4. Sonic vs Mario and Thor vs Wonder Woman - shattered the moon
Alright bois which match is gonna be the one to finally have universal destruction?

Agreed on him saying it wasn't DB best year that belongs to S5 or S6 This season was a year of regression for DB in terms of variety and such

seeing how DB buys 13.9X FTL base luffy, Zoro would blitz her hard (and if Oda confirms,that Zoro knows Ryoo, which is durability negation,then he also has the ways of putting her down easily, no matter her tier)
Yeah, I don't buy 13x lightspeed but fine. Plus, Erza has armors that can negate Zoro's durability.

Could have been better. While we had some awesome matchups, they missed it by that much.
exactly while the quality of matchups was more so consistent along with the music score there were definitely some missed opportunities
luckily and hopefully they seemed to understand Fans complaints this time and are easing off on the multiple Marvel/DC match ups

Yeah, I don't buy 13x lightspeed but fine. Plus, Erza has armors that can negate Zoro's durability.
neither do i, but DB research team couldn't care less about our opinion
if she needs to hit Zoro to kill him,DB would not give her a win in any way, because in their eyes Zoro is ,like, hundreds upon thousands times faster, and has precognition on top of that

neither do i, but DB research team couldn't care less about our opinion
if she needs to hit Zoro to kill him,DB would not give her a win in any way, because in their eyes Zoro is ,like, hundreds upon thousands times faster, and has precognition on top of that
also depends on how they scale OP Top tiers cause depending on How Zoro fares against Kaido he could be stronger unless erza gets future upgrades to counter his

Wasn't deflecting a bullet the fastest speed feat they brought up for Erza?
Yes. But now she was able to dodge Laxus lightning magic when he was powered up.
also depends on how they scale OP Top tiers cause depending on How Zoro fares against Kaido he could be stronger unless erza gets future upgrades to counter his
This is why I got upset when they did Zoro vs. Erza. They didn't give her all her best feats and none of her armors that could made the fight close. Now unless there's any new feats that I missed in the manga FT: 100 Years Later, she might not get the Dub she deserves could attain.

But....Saber can be used if we don't get Luke fighting her...

iirc they mentioned some lightning dodging in Gray vs Esdeath, so Erza would scale to that,should DB remake their fight in 2020
they scaled Gray to Island/Country level and MHS
They said erza was sub-rela, but didn't scale gray to it for whatever reason
thought they did eh
anyways we know her stats now when DB touch upon Erza again
But....Saber can be used if we don't get Luke fighting her...
i don't see Luke coming back to fight Saber which i don't get why its a thing so its likely Saber vs Erza gonna happen in the future if they bring her back

Aren't Erza, Natsu and Gray essentially FTs version of the monster trio? (Luffy, Zoro and Sanji) and thus should be comparable/scales to each other's feats? (At least casual/base level feats).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back