• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so apparently a new series-going over certain calcs and going over them in more details. In this one, Swan wearing the "Time huh" shirt going over 1500x FTL calc that made Alucard bois buttmad and people scratch their heads

No wonder he's the target for so many peeps lol
He knows exactly what he’s doing with that ‘Time huh’ shirt lmao. Even as the primary target, I respect the hating.

8cb79cbafcfe3eceb243d86ccb246764.jpg

Xeno trunks hasnt dealt with a reality warper as strong as archie silver
I'm rooting silver betting on trunks because of his fight iq

I have rewatched fight with apocalypse vs Adam like 4 times now. It's very satisfying in how down to earth it kinda is. Much more than vegeta and thor.
These two actually had chemistry.

Just asking: has Touhou Project been put into CRTs for higher dimensions before?

(Just woke up and will go back to sleep)
Yes. Multiple times. However, I strongly believe that any further attempts should be put on hold until there is an actual concrete dimensional hierarchy established, scaling chains are finalized, and hax are mostly covered. I'll always maintain that 1-C/High 1-C is doable, it just needs to be done in a manner more detailed and elegant than "branes and strings exist, that's the whole CRT".

Basically I think it should be another year or two for tier 1 Touhou here if I have anything to say about it.

Newly released Champion-exclusive video: Swan explaining MFTL Jojo
Unfortunately: I aint watching that shit.

Just asking: has Touhou Project been put into CRTs for higher dimensions before? Our site kind of accepted infinite speed for instance.

(Just woke up and will go back to sleep)
Yes, unfortunately Touhou on this site is in a bad spot where any progress on CRTs is immensely slow due to lack of staff interest in evaluating it, so any kind of upgrade or downgrade thread can take months to get through, especially if there's any arguments against it.

Unfortunately most of the previous Tier 1 upgrades for Touhou were either poorly reasoned or, as Fujiwara mentioned, didn't have concrete dimensional hierarchies, scaling chains, etc etc established to make it as clear and concrete as possible. Me and Fuji don't really plan to push Tier 1 stats until we have the verses' haxx and abilities better indexed and more feats listed.

Tier 1 Touhou is real and very valid, hell, even in the most recent downgrade attempt Tier 1 was pushed, its just gonna take a while to get to the site. My blog does have the general idea for where the stats will be if everything goes well and we can get the stats onto this wiki.

Could just be me but I felt like vocals were missing. Otherwise, I think it’s great as BGM.
Honestly not sure what vocals could've been done here, I'd love to do a vocal Marisa theme one day though!

Therewolf doesn't have the option for vocals currently, though. Just a 3-5 minute instrumental. I imagine he'll open up more options the more volumes he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back