• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y9cqxnxn48p91.png
I like how my shitpost match for her is on this list.
Also Belos gets his ass kicked, man is literally just some looser stuck in a magic world, Makima figures this out and then just passively enslaves him for how much of a looser he is.

You guys have no idea how hard its been to try hiding this has been, but I managed to keep the reveal a surprise until it was officially posted, I managed to get a commission in with Therewolf last batch! Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi, of course! I managed to be the first person to get a public commission with a Touhou character with one of the Death Battle composers it seems! Be sure to check the track tomorrow, it's absolutely incredible and I've had it on loop ever since he sent it to me ( :

Oh yeah, I also wrote a ******* ridiculously long G1-esque blog about the fight, since I assumed a lot of people who aren't familiar with Touhou might end up seeing this track and have questions, and also I'm frankly a huge fan of this matchup and its surprisingly complex, especially on the haxx trading end! If you don't mind a lengthy read, here it is! (it's also got some Touhou stats that aren't available on this wiki rn if that's interesting to you).

Reimu stat stomps base and final timeline Madoka. She resists death manipulation, and Madoka's more dangerous hax can be circumvented through an absurd speed/AP gap, and all of Reimu's defensive hax like Fantasy Nature, spatial manipulation, and passive probability/fate manipulation that prevents people from hitting her.

Now Ultimate Madoka on the other hand is an entirely different story. Reimu has never interacted with higher-dimensional entities before, and Madoka being beyond cause and effect makes her effectively untouchable. However, Reimu isn't completely ******, since she can resist EE/concept hax due to resisting her own boundary erasure, her time and causality manipulation are resisted, and Reimu has interacted with abstract beings plenty of times. Ultimate Madoka also seemingly doesn't have very good resistances, so Reimu COULD just outhax her if the HDE and acausality weren't present. Though, since this is DB-related, I guess the real question is if they'd even buy multiversal/HDE/uninteractable Madoka (iirc they think Madoka is universal at best, but don't quote me on that).

TL;DR: Reimu horribly stomps base Madoka, gets stomped by VSBW EoS Madoka, beats a theoretical DB downplayed EoS Madoka without too much trouble.
Okay, thanks for the explanation

You guys have no idea how hard its been to try hiding this has been, but I managed to keep the reveal a surprise until it was officially posted, I managed to get a commission in with Therewolf last batch! Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi, of course! I managed to be the first person to get a public commission with a Touhou character with one of the Death Battle composers it seems! Be sure to check the track tomorrow, it's absolutely incredible and I've had it on loop ever since he sent it to me ( :

Oh yeah, I also wrote a ******* ridiculously long G1-esque blog about the fight, since I assumed a lot of people who aren't familiar with Touhou might end up seeing this track and have questions, and also I'm frankly a huge fan of this matchup and its surprisingly complex, especially on the haxx trading end! If you don't mind a lengthy read, here it is! (it's also got some Touhou stats that aren't available on this wiki rn if that's interesting to you).

I helped with this, sort of (it was like 99.9% Kirb lol)

Anyways it feels good having the first public Touhou comm, feels surreal.

Neat

Good news:
Ruina will have a remake
Bad news:
The remake is handled by Tianwen Kadokawa (Guangzhou Tianwen Kadokawa Animation and Comics Co., Ltd.)[開発は中国の天聞角川が担当するという], meaning that heavy censorship will be implemented.

I post this here too because we may have Ruina matchup one day, I suppose.

The human imagination is endless but without mindful limiters like principles, morals, values etc it can lead to madness that exists only to cause depravity or worst apathy.

That said it was both hilarious as well as disturbing that essentially a vore goddess from a hentai game was one of the most powerful tier 2s on this site in "dem days".
Remember: it was also the effort of the content creators that makes up for so many social values.
(Quite sad some people are clearly abusing that)

Now does that make us apply for more commissioned music? (And more for Touhou Project characters related battle track music?)
(Last time I tried I got unaccepted - my #1 choice from the poll is not a Touhou Project MU btw.)

Last edited:
Remember: it was also the effort of the content creators that makes up for so many social values.
(Quite sad some people are clearly abusing that)

Now does that make us apply for more commissioned music? (And more for Touhou Project characters related battle track music?)
(Last time I tried I got unaccepted - my #1 choice from the poll is not a Touhou Project MU btw.)
I definitely plan to commission more Touhou tracks going forward. I wanna get Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic with Brandon for sure, and next time Therewolf opens I wanna do either Cirno v Jack or Kirby v Yuuma with him.

Congrats on the comm.

I always love MUs where both characters devolve into "my infinity x10 shield protects from your double infinity sword" madness.

Congrats on the comm.

I always love MUs where both characters devolve into "my infinity x10 shield protects from your double infinity sword" madness.
Yeah this matchup is absolutely insane, I described it in my blog as a matchup of two hackers meeting in an online lobby and I think that's the most apt description possible.

LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Rance, one of it's antagonists, demon king Rance literally resists all of hax, unless they are allowed in the code of his game, so esentially you can't kill him, if you're a character from a different franchise
Hm, Marisa might've taken some notes, since she became a haxxlord herself recently. I guess ZUN tracing that one sprite from Rance was a foreshadow of things to come.

That is INCREDIBLY ******* funny though, that has to be an NLF or something what is that.

Bored so what's the strongest Hentai verses out there
I remember Shinza Bansho verse is one strong verse (strong verse as a hentai game verse and even strong as a verse in general)

... Until it got nuked and reduced to "Zenshinkan".

Fate series (and by extent Nasuverse) high ends sit at some 5D and 6D IIRC.

Rance is a JRPG verse and has a lot of hax walls. In fact more known for hax walls than raw power.

Meanwhile Big Bang "series" has three independent verses and are also JRPG games.

There are a few hentai JRPG big names actually making great games with sex elements.

Oh there are games from Nitroplus - Demonbane and Totono - how can we miss those. Even Steins Gate is pretty well known back then.

There is also Cross Quartz - a Metroidvania style game with hentai elements so few (though unstoppable) people would play it as a Metroidvania game rather.

Shukufuku no Campanella on the other end will sit on the very low end of a verse. Some small crater forming, some small wall breaking, some rifle shot dodging... (oh guns exist in a fantasy world verse) And some funny scenes mocking medieval/renaisssance fantasy world verses and JRPG verses. Actually inspiring for many of the later JRPG style verses to come.

Last edited:
Ngl, light novel characters are kinda lame to debate for me now
I mean, there's never a DEBATE with them. They usually just come with a completely ******* ridiculous ability set designed to be unstoppable, or they get bypassed and killed. Half the time their special ability is just "lol I can wish you dead because I'm so extra-dimensionally powerful and out of this reality and shit dude" so there's not even any interesting fight potential even if they do stomp their matchup.

I mean, there's never a DEBATE with them. They usually just come with a completely ******* ridiculous ability set designed to be unstoppable, or they get bypassed and killed. Half the time their special ability is just "lol I can wish you dead because I'm so extra-dimensionally powerful and out of this reality and shit dude" so there's not even any interesting fight potential even if they do stomp their matchup.
Reminds me xianxia novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back