• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, is was 2-A but I've seen some people argue up to High 1-B.
It was? You'll have to excuse me, it's been awhile since it got deleted so I forgot what its tier was
Naww there was a HENTAI GAME ON THE WIKI????
Yeah, and for 2-A it was actually decently haxxed (for the setting mind you). It got deleted though because it was very NSFW in verse with some pretty disturbing death scenes

It was? You'll have to excuse me, it's been awhile since it got deleted so I forgot what its tier was

Yeah, and for 2-A it was actually decently haxxed (for the setting mind you). It got deleted though because it was very NSFW in verse with some pretty disturbing death scenes
Very NSFW + pretty disturbing death scenes are the key words.

(I have a currently abandoned plan on bringing one "hentai game" into the VBW.)

kw9acn6cyz861.jpg
oh yeah this MU exist

A hentai game with disturbing death scenes is a worrying combination. What the **** was happening?

Isn't the MU's connections that they're both teenagers who have abilities granted by some powerful dragon?
I don't remember much about Akame Ga Kill so I really don't know about Tasumi's personality

Is DxD even really hentai? I consider it to be more so soft core **** since it doesn't really have any NSFW content IIRC
Let's be honest barely anyone watches or reads it for the "fight" scenes. Nothing wrong with the fanservice harem genre but it does feed into the negative preconceptions of anime fan circles.
kw9acn6cyz861.jpg
oh yeah this MU exist
Tats likely gets stomped and I'm ok with it.
This going to be potentially greater salt-&-vinegar fest than Ben 10 vs Hal, Goku vs Supes and Madara vs Aizen.

If nothing else is definitely going to be up there, regardless of who wins this so get your popcorn and fries ready bois.
Nice baited breath there, too bad you'll likely be left wanting for flavour. There's pretty much zero chance of any future DB reaching the negative reception of Goku Vs Supes or Ben 10 Vs Hal (Thanks to better research standards). A lot of Sonic fans don't even like the Archie comics and Silver isn't exactly an A-lister Sonic character in terms of popularity meanwhile most Dragon-ball fans are pretty chill these day's if they characters lose (from what I've seen) and while Future Trunks is a very popular character most of it comes from his canon version meanwhile there's only a few legit DBH fans (most are just power-scalers tbh). If Archie Sonic losing to Wally or Goku Black losing Thawne didn't produce massive amounts of "salt" whatever the outcome of Future Trunks Vs Silver, the response will likely be standard DB fare.

I think she has some, I'd need to look over Madoka's page again. @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara could probably answer rn though.
Reimu stat stomps base and final timeline Madoka. She resists death manipulation, and Madoka's more dangerous hax can be circumvented through an absurd speed/AP gap, and all of Reimu's defensive hax like Fantasy Nature, spatial manipulation, and passive probability/fate manipulation that prevents people from hitting her.

Now Ultimate Madoka on the other hand is an entirely different story. Reimu has never interacted with higher-dimensional entities before, and Madoka being beyond cause and effect makes her effectively untouchable. However, Reimu isn't completely ******, since she can resist EE/concept hax due to resisting her own boundary erasure, her time and causality manipulation are resisted, and Reimu has interacted with abstract beings plenty of times. Ultimate Madoka also seemingly doesn't have very good resistances, so Reimu COULD just outhax her if the HDE and acausality weren't present. Though, since this is DB-related, I guess the real question is if they'd even buy multiversal/HDE/uninteractable Madoka (iirc they think Madoka is universal at best, but don't quote me on that).

TL;DR: Reimu horribly stomps base Madoka, gets stomped by VSBW EoS Madoka, beats a theoretical DB downplayed EoS Madoka without too much trouble.

Is DxD even really hentai? I consider it to be more so soft core **** since it doesn't really have any NSFW content IIRC
Let's be honest barely anyone watches or reads it for the "fight" scenes. Nothing wrong with the fanservice harem genre but it does feed into the negative preconceptions of anime fan circles.
Not against your points.

Off topic: The verse I plan to bring in is "Shukufuku no Campanella". It is technically a hentai game but there is also a "night time fanservice anime" version of it. If we look back it would be not very different from your typical harem anime if we use our current standards - for the TV anime only. (The game / visual novel itself is still having sex scenes.)
Check for yourself if it (the game and the anime separately) fits into the ban list.

Tats likely gets stomped and I'm ok with it.
You buy 5-B Issei instead of 6-B so that not even High 6-B+ to 6-A Tatsumi would save him right?

Nice baited breath there, too bad you'll likely be left wanting for flavour. There's pretty much zero chance of any future DB reaching the negative reception of Goku Vs Supes or Ben 10 Vs Hal (Thanks to better research standards). A lot of Sonic fans don't even like the Archie comics and Silver isn't exactly an A-lister Sonic character in terms of popularity meanwhile most Dragon-ball fans are pretty chill these day's if they characters lose (from what I've seen) and while Future Trunks is a very popular character most of it comes from his canon version meanwhile there's only a few legit DBH fans (most are just power-scalers tbh). If Archie Sonic losing to Wally or Goku Black losing Thawne didn't produce massive amounts of "salt" whatever the outcome of Future Trunks Vs Silver, the response will likely be standard DB fare.
So if Xeno Trunks loses to Archie Silver... Imagine the salt...

Well because I like this place and I don't want to be banned by describing such things, let me put like this:
It has a lot of shock value
I don't think you'd be banned for mentioning it but I'll assume it's assaults beyond just physical.
Reimu stat stomps base and final timeline Madoka. She resists death manipulation, and Madoka's more dangerous hax can be circumvented through an absurd speed/AP gap, and all of Reimu's defensive hax like Fantasy Nature, spatial manipulation, and passive probability/fate manipulation that prevents people from hitting her.

Now Ultimate Madoka on the other hand is an entirely different story. Reimu has never interacted with higher-dimensional entities before, and Madoka being beyond cause and effect makes her effectively untouchable. However, Reimu isn't completely ******, since she can resist EE/concept hax due to resisting her own boundary erasure, her time and causality manipulation are resisted, and Reimu has interacted with abstract beings plenty of times. Ultimate Madoka also seemingly doesn't have very good resistances, so Reimu COULD just outhax her if the HDE and acausality weren't present. Though, since this is DB-related, I guess the real question is if they'd even buy multiversal/HDE/uninteractable Madoka (iirc they think Madoka is universal at best, but don't quote me on that).

TL;DR: Reimu horribly stomps base Madoka, gets stomped by VSBW EoS Madoka, beats a theoretical DB downplayed EoS Madoka without too much trouble.
@JoshDoshMosh

Pretty much Reimu would stomp all versions of Madoka if Ultimate Madoka didn't have higher dimensional existence and that acuasality, since she outspeeds disgustingly, has higher ap & durability, and outhaxxes pretty bad.

But the HDE/acausality just makes Madoka untouchable to Reimu currently.

Pretty much Reimu would stomp all versions of Madoka if Ultimate Madoka didn't have higher dimensional existence and that acuasality, since she outspeeds disgustingly, has higher ap & durability, and outhaxxes pretty bad.

But the HDE/acausality just makes Madoka untouchable to Reimu currently.

Yup it's all down to how much DB buys for each character and ofc they usually don't put too much into our profiles (for better and for worst), they mainly used them as a reference points (mostly the calcs).

Also I remember awhile back, someone said (I think it was Cal) the DB team don't actually buy 2-A Madoka and believe Sailor Moon would beat her in a fight, has that stance changed or remained the same?

Naww there was a HENTAI GAME ON THE WIKI????
Yeah. I’m pretty sure the reason it got on was the person basically argued that the hentai part of the game was technically not canon to the story as the hentai scenes only happen when the main character is defeated, which obviously doesn’t happen canonically in the context of the story.

Yeah. I’m pretty sure the reason it got on was the person basically argued that the hentai part of the game was technically not canon to the story as the hentai scenes only happen when the main character is defeated, which obviously doesn’t happen canonically in the context of the story.
Does bro know that kids can be here

"Just close the game when you lose and now it's not a **** game!"

Yup it's all down to how much DB buys for each character and ofc they usually don't put too much into our profiles (for better and for worst), they mainly used them as a reference points (mostly the calcs).

Also I remember awhile back, someone said (I think it was Cal) the DB team don't actually buy 2-A Madoka and believe Sailor Moon would beat her in a fight, has that stance changed or remained the same?
@The_real_cal_howard whenever ur hear mind giving us the heads up
i lowkey forgot Smash Bracket was a thing

Ben 10 Stan's need there vs record to 2-1 RN

I explicitly remember this one death scene where the MC gets shrunk and gets r_ped and vored by some demon girl's teddy bear which turns into an eldritch horror.
And that's only one such scene
Yeah definitely sounds like a horrible hentai vn thing. Not the worst I've heard but that's pretty ****** up for like no reason lol.

Yeah I hate when these games have content like that just for the sake of shock value, it disgusts me
The human imagination is endless but without mindful limiters like principles, morals, values etc it can lead to madness that exists only to cause depravity or worst apathy.

That said it was both hilarious as well as disturbing that essentially a vore goddess from a hentai game was one of the most powerful tier 2s on this site in "dem days".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back