• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Are you new to DB or something?
Goku vs Superman 2 doesn't feel like a rematch. It feels like one overly long piss take where they misinterpret and shit all over both characters. I'm still waiting on the ACTUAL rematch between them at the end of DB, where they both get the actual respect they deserve as characters. Couldn't care less who comes out on top in it.

GridArt_20220921_165202446.jpg
GridArt_20220921_164049392.jpg

Ran is definetly not a child
Ah okay, got characters mixed up
Yeah she’s the opposite, she’s a milf
I forgot tails was 8
Yeah I’ve seen some ****** post stuff with Tails in it and it’s always ****** to see because of that fact
Just thought of something awful.

Imagine them doing Xeno Goku vs C.A.S as the last MU of Goku vs Supes.
There’s gonna be that one guy who’s rooting for XG and that’s funny to me
never realized it until now but silver kinda looks like he’s throwing up gang signs

Does Reimu have wincons against Madoka?
I think she has some, I'd need to look over Madoka's page again. @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara could probably answer rn though.
As someone who knows Jack about DBH or Sonic, who's taking the next MU with Trunks and Silver and why?
It's extremely close as they resist 99% of one another's arsenals and their speed is about equal. Silver could win if they place his AP at 5D and through his other advantages, but Trunks is more likely to win due to his probability manipulation, and MAINLY his keysword which can negate durability, invulnerability, regeneration, and immortality, something Silver can't resist.

DB will likely place them at around equal AP though.

Silver can still win, it's just more of a case of Trunks having one better advantage.

This going to be potentially greater salt-&-vinegar fest than Ben 10 vs Hal, Goku vs Supes and Madara vs Aizen.

If nothing else is definitely going to be up there, regardless of who wins this so get your popcorn and fries ready bois.
I could see it being up there, nothing will touch Goku v Supes tho, and tbh Ben v Hal escaped the death Battle community itself. I see ppl with no familiarity with the show who think it's a fraudulent biased filled webshow intentionally trying to wank comic characters because of how poor they presented the argument in that episode.

ive heard they consider them 60 years old or its just the fandom
Ehhhhh most of them are both physically young and act mentally young as well. Most of them are just older beings due to being either representations of nature or a youkai.

The Scarlets are the only ones that appear physically kind of young in earlier games ,but don't act much like children otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back