• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what that is, but I don't think Silver has dealt with anything quite as strong as the Keysword, which has way more more stuff than the Acorn sword. I'm still super torn on this
Zone of Silence is basically a realm that passively saps/nullifies the power & energy of anyone banished into it, to the point that even sounds and vibrations cease to exist, its a a place characters have used to open portals to BFR particularly dangerous threats in the past

Also the example is less that the Acorn Sword is exactly as powerful/dangerous as the Keysword, and more that Silver has seen something COMPARABLE to the Keysword, which would at least give him ideas on how to work around it/what to not let happen.

Zone of Silence is basically a realm that passively saps/nullifies the power & energy of anyone banished into it, to the point that even sounds and vibrations cease to exist, its a a place characters have used to open portals to BFR particularly dangerous threats in the past

Also the example is less that the Acorn Sword is exactly as powerful/dangerous as the Keysword, and more that Silver has seen something COMPARABLE to the Keysword, which would at least give him ideas on how to work around it/what to not let happen.
The Zone of Silence is basically a Denny's is what I'm picking up

Honestly I don't think so If there literally doing Trunks vs Silver which may be an answer to it
ehhhh I feel that's debatable since Sonic & Goku are both different characters with significantly more abilities than both due to their main character status, and both probably have better scaling within the cosmology than Silver & Trunks. It especially would be debatable if they rank Archie Cosmology as higher than DBH.

d23byxq-41b06db6-93a2-499e-8ee5-1e1757588b0f.png
dd6wn72-a2fbb623-1dc4-4b49-b367-578e8b0e2474.png

sprites they could use for trunks
ehhhh I feel that's debatable since Sonic & Goku are both different characters with significantly more abilities than both due to their main character status, and both probably have better scaling within the cosmology than Silver & Trunks. It especially would be debatable if they rank Archie Cosmology as higher than DBH.
i rather they not do it still
two weeks of that shit would be hell

Rn I'm slightly betting on Trunks due to his wincons being more convincing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes the other way
This one really could go either way honestly. I'm rooting heavily for Silver and he absolutely could take this, but Trunks' probability manip & keysword dura, invul, immoratlity, and regen negation is a strong combo

This one really could go either way honestly. I'm rooting heavily for Silver and he absolutely could take this, but Trunks' probability manip & keysword dura, invul, immoratlity, and regen negation is a strong combo
It's close, and they are probably going to decide in which win con is more likely.

Also passive stamina reduction and resistance negation could be goofy. I dunno depends on cosmology scaling

d23byxq-41b06db6-93a2-499e-8ee5-1e1757588b0f.png
dd6wn72-a2fbb623-1dc4-4b49-b367-578e8b0e2474.png

sprites they could use for trunks

i rather they not do it still
two weeks of that shit would be hell
That might be the first time I dodge out of these forums tbh but honestly I'd be on the front lines I'm too strong a soldier for Archie to let it pass.

Also I really like this second sprite sheet, I hope these are the ones they use.

In < 80 minutes

I need to prep for tomorrow's day job so see ya.

Before I go to bed, see if this MU gives any vibe or... dreams for ya.

lG9ymOO.png

Takina Inoue vs Akino Yuugiri (TN by 和光美联动的劳模番长 @ Bilibili)

Takina's Wall level feat have been accepted and I'm waiting for the upgrade of Chisato (because Takina's profile has not been created yet) to be accepted. Two Wall level calculations are solid enough.

Well that 2A feat is performed by fodder, the 2A is at the beginning of a very long scaling chain.
Yeah, but the 2x 2A structure is the extent of the cosmology itself, no? Sure other characters get higher by ridiculous scaling chains (a character x50 stronger than someone who performed a 2x 2A feat etc etc) but the cosmology itself is 2x 2A at best?

Okay so Beerus and Goku are super strong right? and they punched so hard that when they clashed they almost destroyed our universe 13 times over!!
Boomstick: That's cool and all, Wiz, but let's answer the real question. Can he beat Goku?

Wiz: Um... maybe! During his journey, Wukong performed possibly his most legendary feat: holding up Mount Sumeru, which, in traditional Mahayana Buddhism, is a mountain supporting the infinite cosmic sky.

Boomstick: And Sun just hauled it around on one shoulder. Just one! 'Cuz on his other shoulder... was a whole other mountain!

Then yeah, DBH is a 2x 2A 4D cosmology while Archie is 5D L1C cosmology. Via that Silver should one tap BUT

They're probably just gonna say they're equal in strength or that whatever multipliers/rage boosts that DBH Trunks can get would allow him to catch up to Silver, and just make them both Multi+
Cant wait to have the comments point THAT out.

Then yeah, DBH is a 2x 2A 4D cosmology while Archie is 5D L1C cosmology. Via that Silver should one tap BUT

They're probably just gonna say they're equal in strength or that whatever multipliers/rage boosts that DBH Trunks can get would allow him to catch up to Silver, and just make them both Multi+
Pretty much dimensional Tiering Will be brought in the QnA

Pretty much dimensional Tiering Will be brought in the QnA
Yeah, if they did acknowledge 5D Archie in that QnA I'm pretty sure they're aware that that would be beyond DBH's capabilities and it'd play into the analysis somehow, unless they deem Trunks' probability manip & Keysword is enough to deal with being one tapped

No. This is not at Gioker and Kiradachi level.

Basically the two Josona matchups allowed are Gioker and Kiradachi.

And basically after Gioker and Kiradachi everyone will realise Josona is a mistake in general. (Along with puzzles on why VBW looks far beyond forward in setting Persona and SMT that high)

Kind of reminds me Nami vs Weather Report somehow - esp. when Yuffie Kisaragi is now recently pit against Marisa Kirisame.
All I'm saying, is it's still a solid MU. The only problems are josona and it's a stomp

It'd suck if it ended up being a 'my multiverse is bigger than yours' thing
I doubt it'll completely go that way, but it SHOULD still be factored in. Even if Silver ends up with higher AP, the match would still be extremely close due to the matched speed, them basically completely countering one another's haxx, and Trunks being to bypass Silver's higher durability and his immortality, invulnerability, and regeneration via the Keysword and having probability manipulation to push things in his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back