• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard an argument that the Keysword is only 4D and can't affect a supposedly 6D Silver, does that have any truth to it?
In Wally Vs Sonic DB had the speedforce at 6D likely far higher while the chaos force was 5D, it honestly depends on A) DB possibly compositing Xenoverse with Heroes and B) how they interpret the cosmology.

Ofc they won't explicitly mention higher dimensions and infinities in the actual DB episode but we're talking about the research blog.

Tbf I can totally understand most peeps betting on and hoping Trunks wins since the spin-off material gave him alot stuff and fanservice plus Future Trunks has always been a popular character meanwhile Silver hasn't been in the top 5 most popular Sonic character's in years (he's still pretty polarising) plus his Archie counterpart is pretty subpar compared the Archie version of the main trio (Sonic, Tails and Knuckles). Even with Archie BS, Silver is defo the underhog in this MU.

Xeno Trunks: How truly foolish- huh?
Archie Silver: (crushes Trunks' device and took away the Keysword) Sorry. Were those important?

IMG_2653.png
IMG_2652.png
Payback at its finest

What are Silver Key Haxes?
Here's a serious answer lol!

Well combining some of the stuff here on the Wiki and with what DB have established in the past:

Psychokinesis/In base:

*Attack Reflection that can work on characters far stronger than Silver (E.g Enerjak Avatar).

*Telekinesis that briefly held down Super Scourge.

*Telepathy that can cause vertigo and ofc read minds.

*Time manipulation (to travel or stop time).

*Teleportation across time and space.

With enough Chaos Energy/Super form:

*Chaos Control, which is just an insta-win wish power.

*Invulnerability to magic, reality warping, absorption, matter manipulation and several other forms of harm/hax.

*BFR to another timeline, multiverse or elsewhere.

*Absorption that can equalize power.

*Age manipulation that even Amy used on herself with zero chaos energy training or experience

*Causality manipulation that can affect omnipresent beings and can cause events to happen that logically shouldn't occur (such as getting hurt in the past by being punched in the future).

All hax and resistances being 5D ofc.

The only notable things Game Silver gives (assuming DB brings him up) is type 1 acausality in base and possibly wisps if they really want to stretch it.

Again it all depends on how DB interprets DBH cosmology, I will say even tho I think Heroes Trunks will win, Archie Silver has already seen similar weapons to the keyword before so it might not be an insta-win but we shall see.

Last edited:
and its a good one
The way 4Channers talk can be pretty goddamn funny when they're not being bigots tbh

My Thoughts on Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver:

Chad did say there was going to be Bonkers MU and the crew mentioned back they wanted to use Heroes/Xeno stuff so i guess Trunks vs Silver was the best way to do but their OP Variants

Overall i can't blame them There's not much u can do with Canon Trunks beyond he Scale to the BOG Feat and some shit with the spirit sword in his arc
and Silver has **** all to use in material outside 06 and Rivals. This MU allows alot more for Animation and Debate in a sense is a lot more unique than Archie vs Wally given it AU vs AU

Debate: Far more debatable, both characters are sitting at Multi+ and immeasurable speed Ultraguy already confirmed in the QnA for Black vs Thawne they have Xeno characters at Multi and immeasurable, and we know they have Archie at Multi as well.

Cosmology wise Archie probably has the edge, but they'll make it go down to abilities going by how they treated the last two Marvel vs Dc fights

Expectations: It be no different than usual I'm hoping it's an 8/10 at the bar minimum like with most episodes this season but i feel we're long overdue for a 9/10 or 10/10 episode this season and if Trunks vs Silver is the first then I'll be happy as hell.
Dragon Ball has been strongly consistent in quality especially with last few couple of fights and The last two sonic fights were solid in animation so it should be due for a good fight

what i want from this fight is the following
Honestly I think Black v Thawne but at a higher scale is probably the way to go for this one. Have the crazy time travelling shenanigans to change the locale the fight takes place in, have some planetary-stellar destruction and it should be good honestly.

Just be sure to actually utilize the crazy shit Archie and Xeno bring to the table. They already fumbled the bag on using the crazy potential Archie has once, if they do it a second time I'll be fuming

Nah, Marie vs Weather Report is kinda more infamous if anything. People just look at it as another Josona MU
No. This is not at Gioker and Kiradachi level.

Basically the two Josona matchups allowed are Gioker and Kiradachi.

And basically after Gioker and Kiradachi everyone will realise Josona is a mistake in general. (Along with puzzles on why VBW looks far beyond forward in setting Persona and SMT that high)

Kind of reminds me Nami vs Weather Report somehow - esp. when Yuffie Kisaragi is now recently pit against Marisa Kirisame.

The way 4Channers talk can be pretty goddamn funny when they're not being bigots tbh

Honestly I think Black v Thawne but at a higher scale is probably the way to go for this one. Have the crazy time travelling shenanigans to change the locale the fight takes place in, have some planetary-stellar destruction and it should be good honestly.

Just be sure to actually utilize the crazy shit Archie and Xeno bring to the table. They already fumbled the bag on using the crazy potential Archie has once, if they do it a second time I'll be fuming
Oh there are also Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut, Mogol vs Vandal Savage, Sally Acorn vs... whoever thrown against her.

What are Silver Key Haxes?
Aside from the obvious answer in his Telekinesis and the Paralysis it can enduce, alongside Time Travel, he has attack reflection that he can use against characters even more powerful then himself, such as when he fought Enerjak in his base form and overpowered him using his own attacks, everything netted by Super Forms and Chaos Energy Manipulation (with the exception of abilities given to Chaos Force Deities), this gives him abilities such as reality manipulation, subjective reality, causality manipulation, concept manipulation, BFR, time manipulation, space-time manipulation, higher dimensional manipulation, low Godly regeneration, matter manipulation, existence erasure, the chaos energy wish powers, law manipulation, memory manipulation, soul manipulation (removal of souls), mind/memory manipulation, age manipulation, forcefield creation.

Of course he also has resistances to everything mentioned above, and some things I haven't mentioned before.

Frankly, the biggest issues for Silver against Trunks that I've noticed would seem to be Trunks' probability manipulation, and the Keysword's Dura-negging, regen & immortality negging abilities. Though honestly I feel like he has ways around all of these through smart application of BFR, telekinesis, and some of his higher tier manip stuff.

Oh there are also Archie Knuckles vs Juggernaut, Mogol vs Vandal Savage, Sally Acorn vs... whoever thrown against her.
Archie Knux is probably the last appearance of Archie on DB I'd think, and they definitely have a lot they could showcase with Knux there. I just don't want them to fumble Silver's potential like they did Sonic's.

brah i remember when frickin sanicspood said on someone's profile that "we got other evidences that could spell out 5d dbh".

and we never heard that shit in months

They basically seem to just resist like 99% of each others arsenal. Like it's gonna come down the wire.
They do lol, its very much so a case of coming down to that one single ability or who could generally outlast/overwhelm the other first. Basically anything Trunks has Silver also has.

Everything aside I lean towards Silver, he should have an AP advantage via scaling to a higher cosmology, something that even Trunks' scaling chain and power boosts shouldn't catch up to, and all the abilities he has would wear on Trunks overtime and would counter whatever Trunks throws at him.

The big things really are just Trunks' probability manip, which theoretically Silver could use his concept, law, or causality manip to circumnavigate potentially, and Trunks' Keysword, which is a genuine problem for Silver since if it connects it would bypass his super form's durability, regeneration & immortalities. But I don't see any reason he couldn't use his telekinesis/reality manip/BFR to remove the sword from the equation, especially since, as Axiom said, Silver has seen a sword with similar capabilities. Not to mention Trunks' time travel is relegated to a specific device from what I can find (correct me if I'm wrong) and there should be nothing preventing Silver from taking Trunks' time travel out of the equation by either stealing his time traveling device with telekinesis or ******* with its functions via the technology manipulation/corruption that Chaos Energy can access, or outright transmutate & crystallize it to be non-functional, something Chaos Energy users have done before to make weapons/non-organic items useless.

They do lol, its very much so a case of coming down to that one single ability or who could generally outlast/overwhelm the other first. Basically anything Trunks has Silver also has.

Everything aside I lean towards Silver, he should have an AP advantage via scaling to a higher cosmology, something that even Trunks' scaling chain and power boosts shouldn't catch up to, and all the abilities he has would wear on Trunks overtime and would counter whatever Trunks throws at him.

The big things really are just Trunks' probability manip, which theoretically Silver could use his concept, law, or causality manip to circumnavigate potentially, and Trunks' Keysword, which is a genuine problem for Silver since if it connects it would bypass his super form's durability, regeneration & immortalities. But I don't see any reason he couldn't use his telekinesis/reality manip/BFR to remove the sword from the equation, especially since, as Axiom said, Silver has seen a sword with similar capabilities. Not to mention Trunks' time travel is relegated to a specific device from what I can find (correct me if I'm wrong) and there should be nothing preventing Silver from taking Trunks' time travel out of the equation by either stealing his time traveling device with telekinesis or ******* with its functions via the technology manipulation/corruption that Chaos Energy can access, or outright crystallize it to be non-functional, something Chaos Energy users have done before to make weapons/non-organic items useless.
So the Keysword can travel through space time and dimensions to reach its user, and Trunks himself has flown through space time before in his own accord. Just checked some profiles. I don't see how it's gonna get taken out of the fight due to Time Power resistances to reality and BFR

So the Keysword can travel through space time and dimensions to reach its user, and Trunks himself has flown through space time before in his own accord. Just checked some profiles. I don't see how it's gonna get taken out of the fight due to Time Power resistances to reality and BFR
Ah, if the sword itself is resistant to BFR, than I guess that's a moot point. I wonder though, how would it fare if it was sent to the Zone of Silence?

The big things really are just Trunks' probability manip, which theoretically Silver could use his concept, law, or causality manip to circumnavigate potentially, and Trunks' Keysword, which is a genuine problem for Silver since if it connects it would bypass his super form's durability, regeneration & immortalities. But I don't see any reason he couldn't use his telekinesis/reality manip/BFR to remove the sword from the equation, especially since, as Axiom said, Silver has seen a sword with similar capabilities. Not to mention Trunks' time travel is relegated to a specific device from what I can find (correct me if I'm wrong) and there should be nothing preventing Silver from taking Trunks' time travel out of the equation by either stealing his time traveling device with telekinesis or ******* with its functions via the technology manipulation/corruption that Chaos Energy can access, or outright transmutate & crystallize it to be non-functional, something Chaos Energy users have done before to make weapons/non-organic items useless.
i mean the keysword does have its res to concept/casuality on it but that is currently being discussed rn (i did not forgor the 5d shit silver has)

Ah, if the sword itself is resistant to BFR, than I guess that's a moot point. I wonder though, how would it fare if it was sent to the Zone of Silence?
Don't know what that is, but I don't think Silver has dealt with anything quite as strong as the Keysword, which has way more more stuff than the Acorn sword. I'm still super torn on this

I'm still laughing at the fact I mentioned several pages ago that Apocalypse was one of those comic book characters who can essentially do anything (within reason) thus he has a bunch of powers his only used once and DB straight up gave him everything, they kinda made Apocalypse an even broken Doomsday in the research section.

Q: What P&A does Apocalypse have?
A: Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back