• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, it's not to say the other DC Vs Marvel DBs after GRLobo were bad (I really enjoyed Batman Vs Iron-man) but I dunno something about GRLobo resonated in me that AdamApoc brought back, maybe because it's uncommon not to see a DC Vs Marvel DB that isn't hero Vs hero or hero Vs villain?
Oh no, thats very much fair.

Hell, I'm pretty sure I have the weirdest taste here if I'd went off to list more lol

This is insane.
IMG_4399.png

@Kirbonic_Pikmin

I just realized that we got screwed out of a Universal Super forms confirmation because they're using Archie instead.
LMAO of course. I don't think we'll ever hear that unless they mention Uni+ Chaos Emeralds / Phantom Ruby in Bowser vs Eggman now.

Again, besides QnA, the actual ep explained it badly.

If you need QnA to get real stats, then that kind of ep has badly explained research.
This. QnA should only ever need to elaborate on things further or get into nitty gritty details. Never full elaborate things the episode didn't go into that were crucial for the matchup lol

After all that talk about how Death Battle is never wrong, and how this will be another trophy in the Slaughterhouse...and shortly after the fight aired it got quiet really quickly. The DChuds tend to drag these matches out until dawn, but now they all went to bed early. Doubtless soaking their pillows with tears.
16635608897238092842777763264609.gif

This is a ******* 4chan repost I saw this when I went to look for the stream able link LOL
After all that talk about how Death Battle is never wrong, and how this will be another trophy in the Slaughterhouse...and shortly after the fight aired it got quiet really quickly. The DChuds tend to drag these matches out until dawn, but now they all went to bed early. Doubtless soaking their pillows with tears.
16635608897238092842777763264609.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back