• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion about the matchup's result aside, really excited to hear the battle track! Way Past Flash is my favorite DB track and Chaos Unraveled was pretty good, I hope they get an awesome track out of Silver's theme/06's boss theme and whatever they pull for Trunks.
Trunks has some banger themes in the show, Lone Warrior and Hikari no Will Power

g1jknih9axo91.jpg

zis6vpxp1wo91.png

The fight between NBlack Adam and Apocalypse was really neat. The animation was cool and the soundtrack went well with the fight. Really enjoyable fight. But that ending was... ouch. Kinda painful to watch, I feel sorry for all the Black Adam fans seeing him get disrespected like that lmfao. Plus Black Adam just wanted to protect his home...

Analysis was good. I liked that they didn't use much AP values here and their analysis was pretty basic and undertsnadable.

I'd give the episode a 4/5

Last edited:
The only thing I didn't like is how mild they portrayed Black Adam. Black Adam is a viscious and merciless fighter in the comics, even more so because his home was getting destroyed.

When his wife died he went on a bloodlusted rampage against the entire superhero community. They called it World War 3, and he took on everyone. He would have been going ape shit on Apocalypse.

Black Adam should have went down swinging, not just went "Oh shit" and got stomped on. He would have been screaming Shazam even when Apoc stepped on his head. It was also kinda lame that Black Adam couldn't even get up after one giant punch from Apoc.

Apocalypse's portrayal was fantastic, however. Quite perfect.

Next time? Yea, going with Trunks on this one. Heroes is just bonkers broken.

I'm still counting Archie Sonic to Sonic and Heroes to DBZ records.

DBZ currently has 2 loss streak and 6 wins to 5 losses.

Sonic has 1 win streak and 5 wins to 6 losses (MvS1 still counted and Metal Sonic winning EggWily counts as Sonic win).

I'm still counting Archie Sonic to Sonic and Heroes to DBZ records.

DBZ currently has 2 loss streak and 6 wins to 5 losses.

Sonic has 1 win streak and 5 wins to 6 losses (MvS1 still counted and Metal Sonic winning EggWily counts as Sonic win).
Dont really think we can count it as a win when its officially a draw but sure

Black Adam should have went down swinging, not just went "Oh shit" and got stomped on. He would have been screaming Shazam even when Apoc stepped on his head. It was also kinda lame that Black Adam couldn't even get up after one giant punch from Apoc.

Yeah that was kinda oof. Makes it even sadder because Black Adam was just protecting his home

The only thing I didn't like is how mild they portrayed Black Adam. Black Adam is a viscious and merciless fighter in the comics, even more so because his home was getting destroyed.

When his wife died he went on a bloodlusted rampage against the entire superhero community. They called it World War 3, and he took on everyone. He would have been going ape shit on Apocalypse.

Next time? Yea, going with Trunks on this one. Heroes is just bonkers broken.
I mean, he was getting weaker and weaker as the fight goes on, due to Apocalypse constantly absorbing the living lighting, so it makes sense for him to be like that.

By now Black Adam vs Apocalypse gets 753241 clicks with ~97% like rate. Let's like it to 98%~ (though most of the public will not see it)

The answer is mostly funny Keyblade go slash.

But besides that, what else? Probability manipulation, how much is needed to beat ASilver if he was stronger than XTrunks?
Extra funny considering XTrunks actually has a way to beat ASilver despite the AP gap because of some very specific details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back