• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is mostly funny Keyblade go slash.

But besides that, what else? Probability manipulation, how much is needed to beat ASilver if he was stronger than XTrunks?
If Toriyama wrote Super like how Heroes/Xenoverse did, then Dragon Ball in versus debating would be a lot more interesting. For one, the saiyans aren’t just flying bricks with lazers and actually have hax.

67276.png

dd6wn72-a2fbb623-1dc4-4b49-b367-578e8b0e2474.png

These are the Sprite's I see being used
Death Battle will likely edit trunks to resemble his Xeno version
Yeah I can see some custom stuff on Trunks end.

From
Ultraguy
This is obviously my personal opinion(not RT). But's it's mainly two factors. Firstly the Trunks vs Silver idea has been done like dozens of times already. Not to mention everyone already knew what to expect from Trunks in basically all regards. This throws a wider net and lets you use feats or abilities that would never come up normally. Secondly is largely because Silver doesn't actually have much material to draw from. He was only really a characters in 06 and the rivals games. This kinda throws the net a bit wider.

i really hope this has them not do shit like Gohan vs Superboy and MMH vs Piccolo

From
Ultraguy
This is obviously my personal opinion(not RT). But's it's mainly two factors. Firstly the Trunks vs Silver idea has been done like dozens of times already. Not to mention everyone already knew what to expect from Trunks in basically all regards. This throws a wider net and lets you use feats or abilities that would never come up normally. Secondly is largely because Silver doesn't actually have much material to draw from. He was only really a characters in 06 and the rivals games. This kinda throws the net a bit wider.

i really hope this has them not do shit like Gohan vs Superboy and MMH vs Piccolo
Martian ManHunter vs Piccolo is inevitable

From
Ultraguy

They were the ones who did a DBC about Piccolo vs Magus. Hoping to god they stick with it, because I've actually grown to like that MU. I need an excuse to play Chrono Trigger.

From
Ultraguy

Eh, this reasoning I feel is a bit weird given they did overdone matchups like Ryu vs Jin and Madara vs Aizen, as well as MUs like Mario vs Sonic and Goku VS Superman, that reasoning could have applied to them as well. Also, they could've done some unique stuff to make it stand out cause afaik, I don't think any of the animations used Sword of Hope or Rage. And as for Silver not having enough material, yeah I kinda disagree there since he has a appeared in some games and they could use spin-offs as supplementary material or even IDW since that's closer to the games than Archie is and they did it for Shadow. Even in games like Generations and Forces he still played kind of a role even if he was largely just there. Also, they've used characters with less material before lol. And they're literally using Sauron who has limited screen time iirc. So yeah I find this reasoning a bit weird. I'm not mad by this, just find it weird.

And yeah I hope this means Gohan vs Superboy doesn't happen.

Ben is literally a Sonic fan tho
No he isn't. He is a boomer who played Sonic 2 once and watched SATam as a kid. He doesn't understand the series nor the characters as proven time and time again with things like his favorite character tier list. Being a Sonic fan is more than playing the games or watching american TV shows that bastardized the lore. You need to understand the series in it's roots and their themes

No he isn't. He is a boomer who played Sonic 2 once and watched SATam as a kid. He doesn't understand the series nor the characters as proven time and time again with things like his favorite character tier list. Being a Sonic fan is more than playing the games or watching american TV shows that bastardized the lore. You need to understand the series in it's roots and their themes
Ben has actually 100% Sonic Mania, finished Generations, Unleashed, and Black Knight, and owns the Blu-Rays of both Sonic movies.

You sound like those redditors who say understanding Rick and Morty requires having big IQ

🧂

Bruh. Did you forget the QnA for Wally vs Sonic where Ben pulled out his collection of Archie sonic comics and was able to cite things even faster then Liam, the actual researcher for the episode?

at least Piccolo has his Fanta Orange form now, that's something to add to that MMH fight, I still don't want it though

Bring in Cell or Frieza
While I'm glad Piccolo got a major buff, I wished his sour form actually tapped into his more diverse Namekian skills, I mean when was the last time he used his eye beams, giant form or just straight up his magic? (like clothes conjuring).

Between the two major remaining DBZ era villains, I can see Frieza being the next rep after the manga gives more details on Black Frieza (It still sounds a little weird considering we already got Goku Black lol). As for Cell I dunno on one hand the new DBS movie did quite well plus it did have a "Cell" in it but on the other hand it's clearly a different character from DBZ Cell so poor bug man won't get volume scaling to 2-B and is stuck at 4-B (iirc Cell currently loses most of his MUs too), I feel like Cell will be saved for last in terms of major Dragon-ball MUs imo.

Overall I'm looking forward to when Frieza appears on DB, I'm 50/50 on Piccolo (depending if he gets fed to the "dreaded" DC herald slaughter house) and I'm mostly indifferent to the remaining the MUs (Gohan, 17, Hit, etc) with Cell probably having the best animation potential imo.

Lmao bruh

eh Madara vs Aizen is super debatable one only Bleach stans feels like that one should've been theres
Afaik from knowledgable peeps on them, Aizen wouldnt be put down by the TSO as they claimed, also the fact the tree was higher then 3 planet sized realms
Ryu vs Jin maybe but thats on here idk for the rest of the net cause i don't see it discussed
Overall on channels who done it, with research or fan voting, Jin was the winner, only ones siding Ryu were SF fans

Afaik from knowledgable peeps on them, Aizen wouldnt be put down by the TSO as they claimed, also the fact the tree was higher then 3 planet sized realms

Overall on channels who done it, with research or fan voting, Jin was the winner, only ones siding Ryu were SF fans
depends on the channels cause that don't mean much
most servers i lean Madara or says it goes either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back