• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the wall breaking feat, I have seen that Takina has attack that wall for about four times and the fourth attack breaks the wall. IDK if she uses some gadget to break it or simply attacking the wall physically.

I have no knowledge of this series, but using accepted calcs should be fine.

Does Chisato's AP scale to Takina's?

I have no knowledge of this series, but using accepted calcs should be fine.

Does Chisato's AP scale to Takina's?
Chisato displays abnormally high levels of raw athleticism, with strength, stamina, agility and reaction times far surpassing even the top Lycoris at DA Headquarters. When completing her physical fitness test alongside Fuki, an A-rated 1st Lycoris, she far outperforms her peer with little exertion.[7] She is also extremely physically resilient, being able to perform without compromise even after sustaining intense physical trauma.
From

Last edited:
From
So we can just put "at least 9-B" for Chisato since she's pyshically stronger than any her peer including Takina (which Takina is 9-B based from her feat that was accepted)

So we can just put "at least 9-B" for Chisato since she's pyshically stronger than any her peer including Takina (which Takina is 9-B based from her feat that was accepted)
I'll start to apply the CRT since it is accepted. First, I'll add both calculations to verse page.

For the EP6 feat, I have written the justification as such
Got hit by a car and later shown that her fighting capability is not visibly affected
Because I have watched that episode and concluded as such considering that Chisato suddenly attacks the IDK people when they attempted to approach Chisato while Chisato is seemingly falling unconscious. Do you have better justification explanation regarding that feat since my justification explanation may not be accurate enough?

Update: I have just found the better description in the profile itself. Sorry to bother you.

Last edited:
Untuk prestasi EP6, saya telah menulis pembenaran seperti itu

Karena saya telah menonton episode itu dan menyimpulkan seperti itu mengingat Chisato tiba-tiba menyerang orang-orang IDK ketika mereka mencoba mendekati Chisato sementara Chisato tampaknya jatuh pingsan. Apakah Anda memiliki penjelasan pembenaran yang lebih baik mengenai prestasi itu karena penjelasan pembenaran saya mungkin tidak cukup akurat?

Pembaruan: Saya baru saja menemukan deskripsi yang lebih baik di profil itu sendiri. Maaf mengganggu Anda.
I think the description is good enough 👍👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back