• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monthly?sweet which i should have enough by that time
What's sweeter?

It is on a monthly basis and you can always jump to the next batch if you cannot make it to one batch.
(While saving a US$330 per month can be quite an issue for quite a lot of people esp. if this is "luxury goods/services" at this extended chaotic time and some of us are either still FT studying students or having a mortgage to work on...)

I know Death Battle just after Miles Morales VS Static is released.

By the way, could someone tell me if climbing skill (such as climbing the snowy and icy mountain with bare hands) qualifies Acrobatics in VS Battles Wiki? Anne and Marcy has good climbing skill.
The ability to move along walls, ceilings and similar surfaces without (a) sheer momentum, (b) the risk of falling from gravity and (c) without breaking the vertical surface in question is Surface Scaling. It is the Spider-Man wall crawling.

Acrobatics is something else. Say when Spider-Man jumping in weird yet cool poses to narrowly dodge multiple hits from different directions.

Last edited:
The ability to move along walls, ceilings and similar surfaces without (a) sheer momentum, (b) the risk of falling from gravity and (c) without breaking the vertical surface in question is Surface Scaling.
Then it meets (a) but not (b) and (c). By the way, Lara Croft's profiles consider Lara Croft's climbing skill as Acrobatics:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lara_Croft_(2001_Movie_Timeline) :
Acrobatics (Is an expert Acrobat and Climber)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lara_Croft_(Legend_Timeline) :

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lara_Croft_(Survivor_Timeline) :
Expert Acrobat and climber

1.Low 1-c X ain't lasting that long
2.Hal could get to the same level
3.nobody buys what this sites sells
bring your Google/deepl/mobile translators ready because I’m about to answer/respond to your questions with another question

1. 主人。控制(谁说他不能,就这么做吧)

2. 与通常的dc(疯狂的狗屎)。现在的漫画很愚蠢

3. 这是因为其他(战斗的寄宿者)认为我们很愚蠢。当它是相反的方式

Ok but can they Beat Power Point?

images

MONARCH OF POINTLAND

This is the funniest page on this wiki. I wonder if PowerPoint can beat Google Chrome.

Ya know, I hate that Ben 10 is low 1C for completely petty reasons.
I wanted Alien X to be universe level fodder for completely petty reasons, I just hate Ben 10 fans and lots of Ben 10 powerscalers because they wank their Alien more than Goku.
Now Ben 10 can sadly beat other characters I like simply by outstatting.

Thankfully, Ben 10 is and will always be a "green lantern without an arm, leg, teeth or eyes" victim.
If my favorite character can't beat them, there will always be a DC herald there to solo.

Ya know, I hate that Ben 10 is low 1C for completely petty reasons.
I wanted Alien X to be universe level fodder for completely petty reasons, I just hate Ben 10 fans and lots of Ben 10 powerscalers because they wank their Alien more than Goku.
Now Ben 10 can sadly beat other characters I like simply by outstatting.

Thankfully, Ben 10 is and will always be a "green lantern without an arm, leg, teeth or eyes" victim.
If my favorite character can't beat them, there will always be a DC herald there to solo.
Gilgamesh gg

Outstanding shitpost, this will get deleted though.

Okay. Why this is allowed. I may have missed something.

sometimes you don't need a bible of connections to do something good.
This really.

But sometimes matchups just spread with word of mouth without thinking the validity of connections.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back