• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1678248214322.png

1678249721971.png
Pls we were already over with this topic, no more

Alien X is one of the most fodder Low 1-C's on the site, bros got literally 0 resistances, with no passives to make up for it. Also, he doesn't even have Higher-Dimensional Existence so...
A different race of aliens views higher dimensions, they where thought in the past to be a challenge for Alien X among others cuz of author word (till said they dont matter), plus celestial sapiens (X species) lives and exists outside the universe of ben 10, a 2-A structure for the series

The thing is that those r/DBM ***** like to inflate their shitty matchups with shitty connections because they think that if their matchups comnections have too much text to be read, people will like their matchups more. They can't enjoy simple enjoyment or like matchups for simple but strong connections. Every matchup somehow has to have connections like "wuuuu, both have green haired people that talk to them (Goku has a friend called Samus Aran who dyes her hair green while Alakazam has a cousin called Batman who dyes his haired green)"

The thing is that those r/DBM ***** like to inflate their shitty matchups with shitty connections because they think that if their matchups comnections have too much text to be read, people will like their matchups more. They can't enjoy simple enjoyment or like matchups for simple but strong connections. Every matchup somehow has to have connections like "wuuuu, both have green haired people that talk to them (Goku has a friend called Samus Aran who dyes her hair green while Alakazam has a cousin called Batman who dyes his haired green)"
Pokemonfan would like to nuke that subreddit

Deidalus explaining how r/dbm users are Satan incarnates:
he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif

I'm all for r/DBM slander, but why the hell did you get banned.
Because this dude made this post about me.
In my excuse, I was having a really shitty day so I was a bit grumpy and dozens of people insulting me and "calling me out" made it worse.

Last edited:
Im more bothered how that TN is too big :V

Ehh, I kinda agree that some cartoon verses are probably a bad idea for DB, but doesnt Ann go Super Not Saiyan so she'd be fine, I guess?

Also on bets, wasnt someone supposed to dress as Eggman and eat a banana :VV

Im more bothered how that TN is too big :V

Ehh, I kinda agree that some cartoon verses are probably a bad idea for DB, but doesnt Ann go Super Not Saiyan so she'd be fine, I guess?

Also on bets, wasnt someone supposed to dress as Eggman and eat a banana :VV
That was Smashor but he disappeared for some reason

That was Smashor but he disappeared for some reason
Why is he having to dress as Eggman and to eat a banana :V

And why is he banned from r/DBMatchups

Speaking from a person who is almost tier 0 banned from Death Battle Fandom for a tier 3 crime

Tbf your behavior here is far from the best and saying that you are "better than all of them" was definetly an asshole move
Fair enough, but having dozens of people insult me and talk about me all at once made me very stressed and made me act irrational. It's not every day that someone makes a post with more than 100 likes bashing you and a whole subreddit turns against you.

Fair enough, but having dozens of people insult me and talk about me all at once made me very stressed and made me act irrational. It's not every day that someone makes a post with more than 100 likes bashing you and a whole subreddit turns against you.
Well that just happens when you act that way, I'm pretty sure that if I said here something like "Gravity Falls sucks, I don't like it and I want it to NEVER appear on the show, I am also better than all of you and y'all background characters to me and I am the gigachad based shonen antagonist", I would've been bashed by 99% of the people on this thread

Well that just happens when you act that way, I'm pretty sure that if I said here something like "Gravity Falls sucks, I don't like it and I want it to NEVER appear on the show, I am also better than all of you and y'all background characters to me and I am the gigachad based shonen antagonist", I would've been bashed by 99% of the people on this thread
The problem is that usually when that happens it is kept in a single thread. But several people were making posts bashing me and asking me to get banned, I was their clown of the week. Rather than making things private they decided to publicly call me out and started bringing up unrelated things to the conversation. If they simply talked to the mods in private, everything would have been better, but no, they decided to make multiple posts on me all for a little bit of karma.

Who is the 1% here lmao.

The problem is that usually when that happens it is kept in a single thread. But several people were making posts bashing me and asking me to get banned, I was their clown of the week. Rather than making things private they decided to publicly call me out and started bringing up unrelated things to the conversation. If they simply talked to the mods in private, everything would have been better, but no, they decided to make multiple posts on me all for a little bit of karma.
Did you try apologizing? If you did and still got bashed, then that kinda sucks

Did you try apologizing? If you did and still got bashed, then that kinda sucks
Why would I apologize to an angry mob that is part of a circlejerk? They don't care about me and they have probably forgotten me.

I only apologized to one person in particular and that was because I said a particularly mean word to her in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back