• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I apologize to an angry mob that is part of a circlejerk? They don't care about me and they have probably forgotten me.

I only apologized to one person in particular and that was because I said a particularly mean word to her in particular.
Well maybe that's why you've received shit from this sub, lol, saying that you are straight up better than all of them and not apologizing will be received negatively by alot of people, unless the person who you apologized too was the one who you called a side character who is worse than you

Well maybe that's why you've received shit from this sub, lol, saying that you are straight up better than all of them and not apologizing will be received negatively by alot of people, unless the person who you apologized too was the one who you called a side character who is worse than you
I didn't apologize to anyone for calling them a side character. I won't apologize for revealing to an NPC that they're a thoughtless, mindless, NPC, a faceless sheep that's part of a herd of sheep that all share the same opinions.

I just apologized to that person in particular not for calling them an NPC but for being particularly mean towards them and using a no-no word.

I didn't apologize to anyone for calling them a side character. I won't apologize for revealing to an NPC that they're a thoughtless, mindless, NPC, a faceless sheep that's part of a herd of sheep that all share the same opinions.
joker-speech-bubble.gif

It doesn't have good connections, lol, they pretty much end at "Desert bandits who became protag's friend" and even if there's more it gets ****** by animation potential
There's also other stuff like poor history with women (Bulma and Yoko), and their deaths while protecting the world. Kittan died due to sacrificing himself while Yamcha died as a result of a Saiyaman's sacrifice.

As for animation potential, is the mech too big or something?

There's also other stuff like poor history with women (Bulma and Yoko), and their deaths while protecting the world. Kittan died due to sacrificing himself while Yamcha died as a result of a Saiyaman's sacrifice.

As for animation potential, is the mech too big or something?
This still feels very generic (Also Kittan didn't have poor history with Yoko, they straight up loved each other, it wasn't anything like Yamcha's relationship with Bulma).

And for animation potential, yeah, this is what kills the MU for me, DB character fighting this big ass mech just doesn't vibe with me at all.

Rightfully so, X vs Goku vibes way harder imho
This man speak facts
This still feels very generic (Also Kittan didn't have poor history with Yoko, they straight up loved each other, it wasn't anything like Yamcha's relationship with Bulma).

And for animation potential, yeah, this is what kills the MU for me, DB character fighting this big ass mech just doesn't vibe with me at all.
Honestly I would prefer if Yamcha fought Sayaka since it would be funny to see him maul a little moe anime girl
Honestly I don't care for Yamcha for a DB nor do I think he's worth one

I'm more a Krillin guy

Not that I particularly care for the MU but like, Dragon Ball characters have fought large characters before. Giant Piccolo, Great Ape Vegeta, Aniraza, etc.

Not that I particularly care for the MU but like, Dragon Ball characters have fought large characters before. Giant Piccolo, Great Ape Vegeta, Aniraza, etc.
Greap ape Vegeta wasn't really a fight, it was Vegeta just beating the shit out of Goku until Yajirobe cut his tail off

Similarly to that, Goku just beat the everliving shit out of Piccolo until he turned normal size, these aren't really good examples for DB characters fighting big boys

Greap ape Vegeta wasn't really a fight, it was Vegeta just beating the shit out of Goku until Yajirobe cut his tail off

Similarly to that, Goku just beat the everliving shit out of Piccolo until he turned normal size, these aren't really good examples for DB characters fighting big boys
point is Dragon Ball characters fighting huge size characters isn't new nor something out of the ordinary

Whether it's good or not don't matter
At the end it comes down to execution for the most part
Not to say this MU is the case it can work just saying in general

Still though the match is one sided, has surface level connections, pits two characters with contradictory fighting styles and just generally has low actual animation potential. It's just bad match.
There's still one more TOH episode before the series end. Hopefully we might get a Planet level Luz?

Ballot Banter. Let's do this.
Schnitzel vs Groot - they immediately rambled about Plank from Edd Edd and Eddy because they don't know much about Chowder. Someone brought up stupid 4th wall stuff in Chowder, and Liam brought up infinite spacial dimensions in Chowder.

Belos vs Voldemort - Lots of Owl House matchups in the ballot inputs, someone who saw OH liked it a lot.

Spinal vs Cervantes - It's a classic, someone thinks that KI is oversaturated on the series compared to its relevance.

Grimlock vs Quantosaurus Rex - ridiculous, big robot dinos are sick. Liam thought about Grimlock vs Red Ranger Jason in his zord, but thinks that's a humongous stomp, doesn't know about later Power Rangers and also Hason has been on twice. Brought up Grimlock vs Meta Ridley at the end

Mega Man X vs Optimus Primal - made fun of Primal's design, thinks there's a size difference

Kurama vs Urahara - Loves Kurama, Liam would like both on the show, doesn't know if against eachother, B Ben loves Yu Yu Hakusho

Bill and Ted vs Doc Brown and Marty - Doesn't know how Time travel would come in, bets Brown wins cause he's a terrorist. Got kinda excited when the comics were brought up.

Thomas vs Enma - Promised Neverland fell the **** off, the person who read Maze Runner thinks the same.

Alexander the Great vs Ghengis Kahn - Thinks Ghengis wins, thinks bringing in real historical people would be cool, also brought up the fictionalized versions.

Gullwings vs Blue Rogues - Thinks FFX2 sucks, loves Skies of Arcadia. Brought up Blue Rogues vs Strawhats and how Luffy has no perfect matchup. Still likes Gullwings vs Blue Rogues, but think GW stomp.

The Doctor vs Link - They get it but Doctor stomps.

Lord English vs Featherine - only know Umineko through it being powerful in VS, joked about Suggs, only one person who is in the conversation knows Homestuck

Roxas vs Starkiller - They get why someone would want it, Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts fights are as common as grains of sand

Dimentio vs Wilfre - someone pronounced Dimentio as "dim-en-i-to," Super Paper Mario is based, likes SMRPG more. No clue who Wilfre was until they brought up Drawn to Life, had little to say. It vibes
Then they ranted about Kung Fury and Black Dynamite

Sarge vs Soldier - Liam wants to do it, vented about Valve's most recent cucking of TF2

Bane vs Doomfist - They like it, ranted about OW characters being fast but glass cannons. Hate OW2.

To add to Tipper's recap:

They get Voldemort vs Belos, Sam keeps seeing TOH MU and is interested in watching it. They accidentally spoiled TOH too. Erin likes the MU and thinks Belos wins.

They referenced Deadliest Warrior and Liam thought Alexander the Great should've won his ep. Erin says they need to consult an actual historian(s) to do this episode properly.

Diminito vs Blue Fart Gengar confirmed.

MFTL Overwatch "confirmed" by Liam Swan. Says it's like JoJo.

Oh yeah, They brought the storyboard artist for the weeb MU expertise.

Ballot Banter. Let's do this.
Schnitzel vs Groot - they immediately rambled about Plank from Edd Edd and Eddy because they don't know much about Chowder. Someone brought up stupid 4th wall stuff in Chowder, and Liam brought up infinite spacial dimensions in Chowder.

Belos vs Voldemort - Lots of Owl House matchups in the ballot inputs, someone who saw OH liked it a lot.

Spinal vs Cervantes - It's a classic, someone thinks that KI is oversaturated on the series compared to its relevance.

Grimlock vs Quantosaurus Rex - ridiculous, big robot dinos are sick. Liam thought about Grimlock vs Red Ranger Jason in his zord, but thinks that's a humongous stomp, doesn't know about later Power Rangers and also Hason has been on twice. Brought up Grimlock vs Meta Ridley at the end

Mega Man X vs Optimus Primal - made fun of Primal's design, thinks there's a size difference

Kurama vs Urahara - Loves Kurama, Liam would like both on the show, doesn't know if against eachother, B Ben loves Yu Yu Hakusho

Bill and Ted vs Doc Brown and Marty - Doesn't know how Time travel would come in, bets Brown wins cause he's a terrorist. Got kinda excited when the comics were brought up.

Thomas vs Enma - Promised Neverland fell the **** off, the person who read Maze Runner thinks the same.

Alexander the Great vs Ghengis Kahn - Thinks Ghengis wins, thinks bringing in real historical people would be cool, also brought up the fictionalized versions.

Gullwings vs Blue Rogues - Thinks FFX2 sucks, loves Skies of Arcadia. Brought up Blue Rogues vs Strawhats and how Luffy has no perfect matchup. Still likes Gullwings vs Blue Rogues, but think GW stomp.

The Doctor vs Link - They get it but Doctor stomps.

Lord English vs Featherine - only know Umineko through it being powerful in VS, joked about Suggs, only one person who is in the conversation knows Homestuck

Roxas vs Starkiller - They get why someone would want it, Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts fights are as common as grains of sand

Dimentio vs Wilfre - someone pronounced Dimentio as "dim-en-i-to," Super Paper Mario is based, likes SMRPG more. No clue who Wilfre was until they brought up Drawn to Life, had little to say. It vibes
Then they ranted about Kung Fury and Black Dynamite

Sarge vs Soldier - Liam wants to do it, vented about Valve's most recent cucking of TF2

Bane vs Doomfist - They like it, ranted about OW characters being fast but glass cannons. Hate OW2.
Still can't believe TF2 fans got completely jebaited by Valve.

We're never getting another update are we

To add to Tipper's recap:

They get Voldemort vs Belos, Sam keeps seeing TOH MU and is interested in watching it. They accidentally spoiled TOH too. Erin likes the MU and thinks Belos wins.

They referenced Deadliest Warrior and Liam thought Alexander the Great should've won his ep. Erin says they need to consult an actual historian(s) to do this episode properly.

Diminito vs Blue Fart Gengar confirmed.

MFTL Overwatch "confirmed" by Liam Swan. Says it's like JoJo.

Oh yeah, They brought the storyboard artist for the weeb MU expertise.
Still salty about that deadliest warrior episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back