• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash MU so even "why not" isn't a right argument lel

Already explained by Pikmin, honestly atm her best MU are either Vergil or even Baiken, rest are either alright to mid af
Hopefully someone can push Kamen Rider Blades vs Youmu to mainstream
I forgot to mention blades vs Youmu I would gladly back that one actually

Yep, figures. It doesn't help Xeno Goku's case that unlike Silver, Sonic has another form that's considered much stronger then Super Sonic and unlike Silver, Sonic has far more experience with using the Chaos Emeralds so the hedgehog's going to inevitably hax Xeno Goku to death
Plus the aforementioned cosmology and speed stomp lol

Who would Yamcha fight?
No one, all of his MUs suck, including the MUs mentioned above
I started making my own MU for Yamcha, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi from Medaka Box and despite the fact that it's imho way better than his other MUs, it's still kinda mid
Both are martial artists who are some of the closest friends of the overpowered protagonists (Goku and Medaka), who knew them since their childhood. While their allies and enemies are all of these people with broken and supernatural abilities, they are the most lacking characters, being pretty just normal human characters in their teams (Yamcha is probably the weakest Z-fighter, even compared to other humans like Krillin and Tien, while Hitoyoshi is just a normal guy who is in a team full of abnormal people and has to rely on his skill, rather than his powers), their own series even acknowledge the fact that they are the weakest out of all characters (Super making Yamcha more of a comedic character and even referencing his legendary pose and the villains of Medaka Box referring to Zenkichi as the weakest person in Medaka's team). Though despite them being the weakest, there are still some moments where they manage to be pretty badass (Yamcha in alot of moments of original Dragon Ball and Zenkichi beating Kumagawa and other villains), they even managed to beat the protagonists once (Yamcha beating kid Goku in his first battle and Zenkichi beating Medaka on the tournament). They both have (had, in case of Yamcha) rather complicated romantic relationships with blue haired women (Bulma and Medaka). Years later, they would abandon their fighting (Yamcha becoming a baseball player and Zenkichi growing up and losing all of his skills), though they still ended up fighting again (Yamcha helping Z-fighters in some cases and Zenkichi fighting Medaka to get married).

I even feel that Sayaka deserve more of a good MU rather than against Yamcha
TBH Sayaka Miki vs Yamcha is a half joke half serious matchup.
Good in the mid. Not really the best but good enough until Hitoyoshi Zenkichi steps in.

It is hard to find matchups where opposing characters actually have power levels, characters and back stories mirroring each other so hard. In general, not just about Yamcha.

Meta Knight: And they say Kirby 5-D standing is wank! (Wins a prize from a booth game)

Vergil: Screw you, ya emo chicks! I'll show you a murder! (Makes a quick draw and slashes the prize from Meta Knight into two halves) Just love slashing stuffs.

Meta Knight: I like slashing stuffs too! Why don't I start at your head!?

Something interesting

Dick_Tracy_VS_The_Green_Hornet.jpg

Dick Tracy VS The Green Hornet
Raised by LD is Real @ DB Discord

Yep, figures. It doesn't help Xeno Goku's case that unlike Silver, Sonic has another form that's considered much stronger then Super Sonic and unlike Silver, Sonic has far more experience with using the Chaos Emeralds so the hedgehog's going to inevitably hax Xeno Goku to death
Even worse is that Xeno Goku ain't even the strongest Goku in DBH. Not that it helps.

It's been confirmed that the upcoming season will have Bill Cipher vs Discord
Cool a popular fan favorite match
Alex vs Cole
Cole ? 😳
and the Dragonborn vs the Chosen Undead,
I have no idea who the Chosen undeaded is but I love Dovakin the dragonborn I still play Skyrim 🥺
but we don't know what the first episode will be yet.
Alright thanks for the information wise guy.

GT is now the same tier as DBS
What? But why?
Not just the same tier, but stronger too (Besides Zeno). GT scales to 3 universes while DBS scales to 2, so now SS4 Goku apparently rocks the shit out of Whis. Think we also treat GT as being much faster as well but I'm not entirely sure if we actually do or not.

Something to do with Omega Shenrons negative energy feat getting bumped up for being able to destroy the toei version of the macrocosm.

Not just the same tier, but stronger too (Besides Zeno). GT scales to 3 universes while DBS scales to 2, so now SS4 Goku apparently rocks the shit out of Whis. Think we also treat GT as being much faster as well but I'm not entirely sure if we actually do or not.

Something to do with Omega Shenrons negative energy feat getting bumped up for being able to destroy the toei version of the macrocosm.
That sounds kinda stupid.

Not sure if GT being universal is generally accepted, but on here it got accepted back in I think 2018 or 2019 due to Omega Shenrons negative energy being able to destroy the universe. Used to be treated as a gradual chain reaction feat but a blog was made and accepted that explained why the negative energy should just scale to Omegas normal AP.

I guess on old shit, when did yall start watching DB?

I cant remember exactly, but it was either Vegeta vs Shadow or Mario vs Sonic, cause I recall waiting on BieberBlack at least.

How many old folks are here lol

I guess on old shit, when did yall start watching DB?

I cant remember exactly, but it was either Vegeta vs Shadow or Mario vs Sonic, cause I recall waiting on BieberBlack at least.

How many old folks are here lol
I came out of the womb watching Death Battle. I don't remember the first episode I watched but it was either Mario vs Sonic 1, Goomba vs Koopa 1, or Boba Fett vs Samus Aran 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back