• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is this blog linked from a blog linked from the DBZ cosmology threads:

And you think GT with anime being part of it is not gonna have more, you might wanna think twice
Not really, because GT Goku scales to his feat at the end of GT as Full Power SSJ4. Super Goku would still have Blue, Kaioken, multiple zenkais, ultra instinct, etcetera.

Plus you can take it a step further and say that Super Goku is equally as strong as GT Goku, in his base form.

What the hell is this blog linked from a blog linked from the DBZ cosmology threads:

That scaling is horrible, but not as bad as using comic sans.

I guess on old shit, when did yall start watching DB?

I cant remember exactly, but it was either Vegeta vs Shadow or Mario vs Sonic, cause I recall waiting on BieberBlack at least.

How many old folks are here lol
I started watching with either Thor vs Raiden or He-Man vs Lion-O, can't remember which one of the 2 I saw first.

I cant remember exactly, but it was either Vegeta vs Shadow or Mario vs Sonic, cause I recall waiting on BieberBlack at least.

My earliest memories is watching Peach vs Zelda, thought I doubt that was my first one. But I've been a on and off fan since S1.

Season 1 I’m pretty sure. I know my first episode was MvS1 but I don’t know what episode was newest when I started watching lol.

Ya know, Death Battle has been one of the few series I have been watching consistently ever since I was a little kid. I even watched it before I knew English, I just skipped to the animations and then I got mad when my favorite character lost without even watching the analysis (Not that I'd understand it)

I remember when I first started watching, Goku vs Superman 2 was the newest episode, so maybe Darth Vader vs Doctor Doom?

I remember the Reveal for Goku Vs Superman, the hype they built up for an "end of the world" 2012 release, delays, all that stuff.

I've been a VS nerd for over a decade now, even during my school days. Yup.

GOKU SOLOS
Saitama
Roadrunner
Popeye
The Warners
Sans
Lego Ghost Jedi
Saiki
Heart Disease
Shedninja
I like trains kid
Popuko and Pipimi
Bugs bunny
Kevin from home alone
Kirby
Crash Bandicoot
Wario
Hatsune Miku
@DreMeMoTo

Beating Goku...
King Mickey (He gets beaten by God Fusion Goku though)

99% Misses. Goku haters can't accept he is the goat and he solos, everyone

Seth is back lmao

FSTVQ31XEAAAffc.jpg

Who should Ladybug fight? I was thinking either Spider-Man or Randy Cunningham.
I know Spider-Man is "more popular" but people who actually know the three characters would say Randy Cunningham is the correct choice.

GOKU SOLOS
Saitama
Roadrunner
Popeye
The Warners
Sans
Lego Ghost Jedi
Saiki
Heart Disease
Shedninja
I like trains kid
Popuko and Pipimi
Bugs bunny
Kevin from home alone
Kirby
Crash Bandicoot
Wario
Hatsune Miku
@DreMeMoTo

Beating Goku...
King Mickey (He gets beaten by God Fusion Goku though)

99% Misses. Goku haters can't accept he is the goat and he solos, everyone
Goku actually has some good firepower and speed and some resistance against hax (depend on how you interpret it) too so he can actually defeat some characters with not very broken hax.

RPG protagonist battles.
Are they just forgotten gems or...

Meta Knight: And they say Kirby 5-D standing is wank! (Wins a prize from a booth game)

Vergil: Screw you, ya emo chicks! I'll show you a murder! (Makes a quick draw and slashes the prize from Meta Knight into two halves) Just love slashing stuffs.

Meta Knight: I like slashing stuffs too! Why don't I start at your head!?

How many matchups with Vergil and with Meta Knight do we actually have?

I know Death Battle just after Miles Morales VS Static is released.

By the way, could someone tell me if climbing skill (such as climbing the snowy and icy mountain with bare hands) qualifies Acrobatics in VS Battles Wiki? Anne and Marcy has good climbing skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back