• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the stream chat. I hope you guys are ready for today's marathon. So as a special guest, I brought in my stallion.

Person_that_loves_horses_way_too_much_vs_a_random_horse.png
This is worse in Spanish

Nah mas la última parte que es stallion=Semental, suena cursed
Stallion significa caballo/yegua en español, no significa semental, no se de donde sacaste eso.

Aun que en si, la miniatura hace referencia a los audios hechos por voces creadas por inteligencia artificial salidos de 4chan donde la IA pretende ser Mori y el audio hace como si Mori estuviera follando un caballo. Es falso pero es muy convincente, muchas personas pensaron que escucharon un audio de Mori follando un caballo.

Stallion significa caballo/yegua en español, no significa semental, no se de donde sacaste eso.

Aun que en si, la miniatura hace referencia a los audios hechos por voces creadas por inteligencia artificial salidos de 4chan donde la IA pretende ser Mori y el audio hace como si Mori estuviera follando un caballo. Es falso pero es muy convincente, muchas personas pensaron que escucharon un audio de Mori follando un caballo.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just derailing a bit because the topic of Mori Calliopes music came up;

Calli's music specificly is catered towards Hololive fans, people who are aware in the ins and outs of Callis career. This is important, because some of her potshot songs dosn't make much sense and seem downright shizophrenic, like who are you dissing? Without that Information. Callis music first and foremost is about making it big in a established industry, finding your own way and putting in the work grinding towards the top. But sometimes, in typical battleraper fashion, she sneeks in those potshot songs like Internet Brainrot. And those only make sense if you are aware of what Calli has to deal with on the regular. Namely blind haters who hate her for being a white, in their eyes, talentless woman who only lucked into Hololive and her career and her rabid simps who legit lost their minds whenever she interacted with a man in any public fashion.

Regardless of what you think of her music, she being talentless and lucking into Hololive is just plainly not true. Like, objectivly. Calli had a pretty succesful rapping career waaay before Hololive even existed and passed a rigid and hard audition process, because a spot within Hololive is a lucrative and successful career path. She worked her way into Hololive and had huge fanbase of fans who were not mindless Vtuber simps buying her music because she is Mori Calliope.

Her music is uplifting, its about motivating new artists (And ultimatley everyone because that message is pretty universal) in putting in the grind if you want to be succesfull. Which is why she takes a downright zealous hard stance against haters. You never know when a thoughtlessly worded post of your ultimately subjective opinion ended the blossoming career of a newbie artist who hasn't gained the confidence necessary to survive the harsh entertainment world.

That obviously dosn't mean that you can't hate Calli's music and I too cringe at the people who think she's going to redefine modern rap at her current stage of musical skill. Nor am I telling you all of this to defend her music. It dosn't bode well for the quality of ones music if background information is needed in order to appreciate it. Just explaining for those who don't know much about her.

Cheers

Calli's music specificly is catered towards Hololive fans, people who are aware in the ins and outs of Callis career. This is important, because some of her potshot songs dosn't make much sense and seem downright shizophrenic, like who are you dissing? Without that Information. Callis music first and foremost is about making it big in a established industry, finding your own way and putting in the work grinding towards the top. But sometimes, in typical battleraper fashion, she sneeks in those potshot songs like Internet Brainrot. And those only make sense if you are aware of what Calli has to deal with on the regular. Namely blind haters who hate her for being a white, in their eyes, talentless woman who only lucked into Hololive and her career and her rabid simps who legit lost their minds whenever she interacted with a man in any public fashion.

Regardless of what you think of her music, she being talentless and lucking into Hololive is just plainly not true. Like, objectivly. Calli had a pretty succesful rapping career waaay before Hololive even existed and passed a rigid and hard audition process, because a spot within Hololive is a lucrative and successful career path. She worked her way into Hololive and had huge fanbase of fans who were not mindless Vtuber simps buying her music because she is Mori Calliope.

Her music is uplifting, its about motivating new artists (And ultimatley everyone because that message is pretty universal) in putting in the grind if you want to be succesfull. Which is why she takes a downright zealous hard stance against haters. You never know when a thoughtlessly worded post of your ultimately subjective opinion ended the blossoming career of a newbie artist who hasn't gained the confidence necessary to survive the harsh entertainment world.

That obviously dosn't mean that you can't hate Calli's music and I too cringe at the people who think she's going to redefine modern rap at her current stage of musical skill. Nor am I telling you all of this to defend her music. It dosn't bode well for the quality of ones music if background information is needed in order to appreciate it. Just explaining for those who don't know much about her.

Cheers
didnt-read-lol-pluha.gif

In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me if I'm a Hololive fan or not. If the music sounds good, it sounds good.

Off With Your Heads is a good song. The other songs that were played for me are straight mid.

In all honesty, it doesn't matter to me if I'm a Hololive fan or not. If the music sounds good, it sounds good.

Off With Your Heads is a good song. The other songs that were played for me are straight mid.
And thats perfectly fine, I didn't wrote that to convince anyone into liking her stuff. I merely explained some of her more niche songs.

And thats perfectly fine, I didn't wrote that to convince anyone into liking her stuff. I merely explained some of her more niche songs.
I was mainly addressing the point where you said this:
Calli's music specificly is catered towards Hololive fans, people who are aware in the ins and outs of Callis career.
However, I can see the appeal in her music She has a relatively unique sound (at least when I compare her music to other shit I listened to).

I'll probably play the other songs @GoldenScorpions showed me soon to give an actually good opinion on her.

I mean... what are the site rules on that sort of thing? I know we only recently started getting Marvel vs Capcom pages...
There's also

Cheers
At least Fuji has addressed it when i talked to her
I'm still waiting on Pikmin respond and his answer in his wall as right now his takes is the "worst" one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back