• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT God Tier Upgrade: The Big (and simple) One

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this CRT I'm calling for the GT God tiers to be upgraded from 3-A to 2-C. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not about to show some never before-seen proof or make some bold revolutionary claims, their profiles are simply outdated as it stands and need to be updated alongside the new and now accepted Toei cosmology. Therefore, all of my 'arguments' will be just information from the wiki that has already been accepted made into digestible bites.

THE COSMOLOGY:
Dragon Ball GT follows the Toei canon, in which the cosmology has recently been upgraded to 2-C.
Screenshot_70.png

WHO SCALES & WHY:

main-qimg-78b78728932a6e68512760bf7fb8b663-pjlq.jpg

Screenshot_67.png

For anyone seeking to refute Omega Shenron's feat due to believing it to be a chain reaction or, because it's power expands gradually therefore it isn't 2-C, or that it's only affecting the Living World and not the entire Macrocosm, refer to the following link.
Screenshot_77.png

ssj4_goku_and_ssj4_vegeta__real_hd__by_clannadan_dezcyzm-fullview.jpg

-Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta is stated to be of comparable strength to SSJ4 Goku, who dominated Syn Shenron in battle while blind post-limit break. This same Syn Shenron is stated to be 1/10 as strong as his Omega key that was going to destroy the Macrocosm.

-SSJ4 Goku also scales to Omega Shenron with the Dragon Fist/Dragon Hammer, being able to punch through him and would have completely disintegrated him had it not been for his regeneration.

-SSJ4 Gogeta scales directly to Omega Shenron, via dominating him in battle and kicking away the 2-C Minus Energy Power Ball.

Screenshot_78.png

Change State Goku, or Post Negative Karma ball Goku scales directly to Omega Shenron in base. He not only tanks multiple of his ki blasts without budging, but also takes a Minus Energy Power Ball without being affected one bit. For those unfamiliar with this version of GT Goku since the revision concerning him wasn't applied too long ago, I urge you to check out this thread:

-----------------------------

In agreement: pineappleman, God900, MrHazama, godofice, Spinoirr, toby (forma luffy), TyranoDoom30, Quasar002, Therefir, The_2nd_Existential_Seed, TheGreatBanana, Bossbrosish, SSJGeminiJJ, Eseseso, Tarang123, Hasty12345, Arthex, Firestorm808, BestMGQScalerEver, Braking, DarkDragonMedeus, Dalesean027, LordGriffin1000, Elizhaa
Neutral:
In disagreement:

Last edited:
In this CRT I'm calling for the GT God tiers to be upgraded from 3-A to 2-C. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not about to show some never before-seen proof or make some bold revolutionary claims, their profiles are simply outdated as it stands and need to be updated alongside the new and now accepted Toei cosmology. Therefore, all of my 'arguments' will be just information from the wiki that has already accepted made into digestible bites.

THE COSMOLOGY:
Dragon Ball GT follows the Toei canon, in which the cosmology has recently been upgraded to 2-C.
Screenshot_70.png

WHO SCALES & WHY:

main-qimg-78b78728932a6e68512760bf7fb8b663-pjlq.jpg

Screenshot_67.png

For anyone seeking to refute Omega Shenron's feat due to believing it to be a chain reaction or, because it's power expands gradually therefore it isn't 2-C, or that it's only affecting the Living World and not the entire Macrocosm, refer to the following link.
Screenshot_77.png

ssj4_goku_and_ssj4_vegeta__real_hd__by_clannadan_dezcyzm-fullview.jpg

-Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta is stated to be of comparable strength to SSJ4 Goku, who dominated Syn Shenron in battle while blind post-limit break. This same Syn Shenron is stated to be 1/10 weaker than his Omega key that was going to destroy the Macrocosm.

-SSJ4 Goku also scales to Omega Shenron with the Dragon Fist/Dragon Hammer, being able to punch through him and would have completely disintegrated him had it not been for his regeneration.

-SSJ4 Gogeta scales directly to Omega Shenron, via dominating him in battle and kicking away the 2-C Minus Energy Power Ball.

Screenshot_78.png

Change State Goku, or Post Negative Karma ball Goku scales directly to Omega Shenron in base. He not only tanks multiple of his ki blasts without budging, but also takes a Minus Energy Power Ball without being affected one bit. For those unfamiliar with this version of GT Goku since the revision concerning him wasn't applied too long ago, I urge you to check out this thread:

-----------------------------

In agreement: pineappleman, God900, MrHazama, godofice, Spinoirr, toby (forma luffy), TyranoDoom30
Neutral:
In disagreement:
Straightforward. I agree. I never thought the gt would come above the super, wow.

You'd have to prove their Macrocasm has the same nature as Toei's, and prove Space-Time was affected for the Beerus vs Goku fight. As much as I'd love Tier 2 Goku vs Beerus with the current evidence for it ? It heavily leans towards only physical matter. But I still have hope it can be proven though so I'm definitely not against it.

You'd have to prove their Macrocasm has the same nature as Toei's, and prove Space-Time was affected for the Beerus vs Goku fight. As much as I'd love Tier 2 Goku vs Beerus with the current evidence for it ? It heavily leans towards only physical matter. But I still have hope it can be proven though so I'm definitely not against it.
No It’s Just the Z anime statements don’t apply to the Super anime (even though there is anime exclusive character in anime Z and Super like Bubbles and Gregory) if multiple Space time continuums are being Affected then it would’ve another space time making the feat tier 2 (unless it’s explicitly stated to only be affecting material) but imo dbs should have the same accepted cosmology

Some degree of Low 2-C, or At least Low 2-C I believe since half of 2 Space-Times is considered At least Low 2-C. And if we could find the approximate gap between SSJ4 Goku and his Full Power SSJ4 Goku, we could technically backscale it to SSJ4 Goku in general from the Shadow Dragon Arc

Some degree of Low 2-C, or At least Low 2-C I believe since half of 2 Space-Times is considered At least Low 2-C. And if we could find the approximate gap between SSJ4 Goku and his Full Power SSJ4 Goku, we could technically backscale it to SSJ4 Goku in general from the Shadow Dragon Arc
Half of baseline 2-C is considered atleast Low 2-C but it’s hella high into Low 2-C but just not 2-C for beerus and champ feat but it’s different here since it’d be 1/10th of 3 space time continumms so at worst it’d probably like Atleast Low 2-C Likely 2-C or just a full on a 2-C

Half of baseline 2-C is considered atleast Low 2-C but it’s hella high into Low 2-C but just not 2-C for beerus and champ feat but it’s different here since it’d be 1/10th of 3 space time continumms so at worst it’d probably like Atleast Low 2-C Likely 2-C or just a full on a 2-C
How about just at least Low 2-C.

They'll be 3/5 of what Beerus level people scale to (which is hilarious).

-Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta is stated to be of comparable strength to SSJ4 Goku, who dominated Syn Shenron in battle while blind post-limit break. This same Syn Shenron is stated to be 1/10 as strong as his Omega key that was going to destroy the Macrocosm.
Wouldn't this be just Low 2-C? Because characters who downscale from 2-C feats are Low 2-C. This is why things like "Half 2-C" exist.

Wasn't it agreed upon that Omega would have only destroyed the matter in the realms?
Seeing as the Minus Energy was stated to overflow to the point where it would reach the Kaioshin Realm, which is outside of the main sphere of the Universe, that is not the case.

Wouldn't this be just Low 2-C? Because characters who downscale from 2-C feats are Low 2-C. This is why things like "Half 2-C" exist.
I can see that being the case. Vegeta did put up a fight against Syn when he had 6 Dragon Balls absorbed instead of 7, but we don't really have a concrete gauge on his strength compared to his complete form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back