• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very good. Last time i remembered he said that the only thing similar was the forms. Which is stupid
But that's true, lmao, that's like the only connection that actually covers something about Sonic and Goku in connections, the other connections about the MU rely on other characters in order for the MU to work (Shadow and Vegeta, Silver and Trunks, Bulma and Tails, etc.), in the end it ends up comparing Dragon Ball to Sonic but not Goku to Sonic himself, the connections mostly don't cover their actual characters

Daring to touch Harry Potter, if we look at it outside of JK's shit, there is Dumbledore vs Gandalf, Harry vs Percy & Voldemort seemed to be requested at one point in time.

...But regardless of current stuff, its likely still going to be a neglected verse nowadays. None of the MUs are that popular and at best its Dumbledore for legacy but even then I dont think they are likely to get an ep, as books & movies generally have low usage in DB.

HP will likely be victim of modern DB ignoring it, controversy or not.

But that's true, lmao, that's like the only connection that actually covers something about Sonic and Goku in connections, the other connections about the MU rely on other characters in order for the MU to work (Shadow and Vegeta, Silver and Trunks, Bulma and Tails, etc.), in the end it ends up comparing Dragon Ball to Sonic but not Goku to Sonic himself, the connections mostly don't cover their actual characters
I thought Gohan was Tails DBZ mu

Challenge: What are your favorite MUs animation potential?
In terms of popular MUs, my first pick would be Kratos VS Dante.

Be Composite or only their latest game (GODW: Ragnarök and DMC5), there is plenty that it can be done animation wise.

They can both fight in many ways, from close-mid combat to mid-long combat, and you can even include hand to hand combat.

Last edited:
In terms of popular MU, my first pick would be Kratos VS Dante.

Be Composite or only their latest game (GODW: Ragnarök and DMC5), there is plenty that it can be done animation wise.

You both clash in many ways from close-mid combat to mid-long combat, and even include hand to hand combat.
For characters with shit ton of powers and weapons, that's kinda expected

Has there been any verse we haven’t touched on here yet on this thread?
Can be a challenge to immediately think of

(Usually that may involve something quite outside our regions/countries/continents)

As Mariogoods is bringing in some mainland China verses and I have brought in some - I mean I have brought in something like Naruto Tokishima (Valvrave the Liberator) vs Tian Long (Astro Plan). Really have a "hard" time to "top" those in obscurity unless you go for those verses which are not heard in the Ameericas, Europe or Asia Pacific.

... Wait. Have we talked about opponents for Pili puppet dramas? (Just to say, Pili series is an ROC Taiwan thing)
Or Chōsoku Henkei Gyrozetter? Or even Beyblade or Bakugan or Gekitou Crush Gear Turbo? Those "current" Japanese anime selling the current Japanese toys?

(Usually that may involve something quite outside our regions/countries/continents)

As Mariogoods is bringing in some mainland China verses and I have brought in some - I mean I have brought in something like Naruto Tokishima (Valvrave the Liberator) vs Tian Long (Astro Plan). Really have a "hard" time to "top" those in obscurity unless you go for those verses which are not heard in the Ameericas, Europe or Asia Pacific.

... Wait. Have we talked about opponents for Pili puppet dramas? (Just to say, Pili series is an ROC Taiwan thing)
Imagine blue and white verse being discussed here.

Aka the second most powerful verse on this site (first if you ignore self reference engine)

don’t know what would happen if DB used characters from these two

Are there any good matchups for this verse? Aside from Accel vs Magneto, I cant really think of any interesting matchups.

def9sv0-d35bf310-d9e7-49af-8952-7f2f83581ec7.png

Wait. Have we talked about opponents for Pili puppet dramas?
Batman's son is murdered by Su Huan-Jen's son. DC L.
Naruto Tokishima (Valvrave the Liberator) vs Tian Long (Astro Plan)
Valvrave the Liberator is controversial in alternative universe mostly because of "Liberator" in the name and the theme, but I'd like to know the connection between Naruto Tokishima (Valvrave the Liberator) vs Tian Long (Astro Plan) .
Imagine blue and white verse being discussed here.

Aka the second most powerful verse on this site (first if you ignore self reference engine)

don’t know what would happen if DB used characters from these two
I don't think they have animation potential. Blue and White is just "yeah yeah yeah here is another versus-debating-appealing term and I'll insert it into my works". Actually, if you have great knowledge in versus debating, you could have a chance of writing a broken verse by copying versus-debating-appealing terms and setting a plot. A rumor (in *****) claimed that the official group chat of B&W has people introducing tier system.
Are there any good matchups for this verse? Aside from Accel vs Magneto, I cant really think of any interesting matchups.
Misaka Mikoto VS Raiden Mei, I suppose? I have heard that To Aru series is somewhat influential in mainland China.
Good idea too.

If my memory is not wrong, VS Battles Wiki has Hololive's web series, Pacheco Cara Floja.

Random question of the day:

Say, Brandon Yates asks you just now whether you want a fan battle music for "Snorlax vs Winnie the Pooh" or "Kirito vs Maple".
It would be made in your typical 3:30 instrumental only music.
No vocals.
Which would you choose?

Which other matchup options would you have immediately in mind given the constraints?

Who is the mummy on the right?
The mummy? The mascot of one of the greatest bands of all time, who will annihilate all J-pop.

DB crew likes some other MUs, there are way too many MUs in general and some will get left to dust like SMT.

I think SMT will happen eventually, but frankly I'm not sure if even 2 SMT MUs are possible at this rate.

Challenge: What are your favorite MUs animation potential?
Goku VS Mori Jin and Azrael VS Kenpachi. The former i said before but it can go from a good hand to hand fight to cosmic destruction that both series have. And as for the ladder, i think it'd be cool to see how both basically hurt each other and causing the other to just keep using more power until both go to max power and remove both of their restraints.

Closed for now

Almost unanimously agreed:
Dante and anyone comparable are casually performing Low 2-C to 2-C feats.

Mostly agreed:
Dante and anyone comparable are at least 5-D.

Still debating but somehow halted because of some derailing and potential personal attack hazards:
Whether the 9-D standing from Peak of Combat should be erased altogether

Takeaway:
Dante vs Bayonetta at Death Battle Season 3 remains correct for wrong reasons. See how G1 Bloggers think.

you can't bonk me i'm a girl now. you wouldn't hit a girl.
You are assuming girls cannot love horny things. You are sexist - trans-exclusionary radical feminist even.

Okay the horny jail count and discussions with "Nahobino looking like a girl" and such should be halted now and for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back