• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
odin_vs_thanos_and_silver_surfer_by_apalomaro_dfb913s-fullview.jpg
Is that Odin by chance? I know that Thanos once fought Odin in the comics a long time ago, but I just want to make sure before making assumptions

vegito-vs-dr-fate-meme-since-i-kinda-vibe-with-it-also-v0-4rnxjczwhd3a1.png

nothing beat Vegito vs Dr fate
Has Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash not covered this?

(Watch Inza and Kent Nelson remove the rings of Vegito and defeat the defused Goku and Vegeta as Nabu watches over)

Luke's cool, but he isn't going to bring anything new in a runback. Give me Grevious, Maul, or Sheev next. **** even StarKiller
What about Thok and Hoar and Arden Lyn? (They are legit characters)

Also Jar Jar Binks and Han Solo and Chewbacca and Kylo Ren and Rey?

Last edited:
Interesting, I actually now wonder if Marvel Odin has any MUs of his own. I mean the dude's very strong and haxxed in the comics, and he has his own diverse abilities and weapons which set him apart from Thor.....though I guess he may not be as popular as Thor, so I doubt DB would use him anytime soon
as Mu goes he has
Highfather from DC comics
Arceus fro pokemon

Interesting, I actually now wonder if Marvel Odin has any MUs of his own. I mean the dude's very strong and haxxed in the comics, and he has his own diverse abilities and weapons which set him apart from Thor.....though I guess he may not be as popular as Thor, so I doubt DB would use him anytime soon
Marvel Odin vs DC Zeus is one old matchup

This has a shitty fight dynamic

Touma is a street level dude that fights on a street level tier in terms of animation that is mostly a boxer that uses just one hand.

The guy with a dead sister (Skill issue) that I forgot the name of fights by throwing swords, throwing a sword danmaku and using melee swords. What will Touma even do when the red hair boy attacks from multiple directions? Nothing, he will die and the animation will be boring since you'll have to nerf the red hair or make his marble phantasm not even be a part of the fight due to imagine breaker.

L MU
This is why I did not mention it despite knowing it exist. Also btw Touma is 8-A not street tier anymore

Finally getting a fight commission of these two
GridArt_20220314_170156037.jpg
Oh shit, nice. Hope it manages to sell me on the MU more.

Better than Yukari vs Giratina, still below to Yukari vs Altair Yukari vs Kamen Rider Saber, if someone want to make it lel
"Better than Yukari vs Giratina" is a low bar. Though if we're listing Yukari MUs, I'll admit I think Yukari vs Magneto is pretty good.

Prefer Touma vs Giorno if anything, sounds cooler
I know their powers don't work like this but Touma cancelling Return to zero, Return to zero cancelling imagine breaker and this going on over and over while they try to overhax their opponent is cool as shit.
That is why

(I won't even pronounce the name, I don't know japanese) Is one of the best songs of Brandon. I really like how the song feels like Giorno's theme "il vento d'oro" and Touma's theme "Kamijou Touma's theme song" are fighting for control and that's cool as shit, other Brandon songs should do that

Oh shit, Seth the progrommer responded to the allegations. Anyone still cares about this drama? I'm gonna watch this vid later cuz it's too late in the night for me.

Yukari was also intended to be a "meta" character though. I didn't say the connections were good, just that I wouldn't mind it as an alt.
Yeah but Ajimu breaks the fourth wall with more rizz, she breaks it as much as Deadpool. It's basically her gimmick. Yukari breaks the 4th wall as much as other characters with a little bit of self awareness (Jotaro, Reimu, Sakuya, etc) I wouldn't really call her a fourth wall breaker, she is more of a "4th wall small crack maker"

Oh shit, Seth the progrommer responded to the allegations. Anyone still cares about this drama? I'm gonna watch this vid later cuz it's too late in the night for me.

Did he disprove the fact that he "jokingly" asked a minor for nudes? So far in the video he hasn't.
FpTaiCXWAAAbPwx

Cuz I might have to change my thumbnail if he didn't do that.

Anyway, I watched some segments of the videos so far and he is literally just trying to cancel and make the people that went after him look bad, he is trying to do a "These guys are worse than me!"

He is also saying that all the messed up things he said were jokes (Which can be believable, I've seen some people joke about doing pedophilic things but it's still very weird to joke about)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back