• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New info revealed in the champions cast (in no particular order):

1. Josh will write and direct the season premiere. It is the first episode where he does both.
2. They will start recording soon....in the studio!
3. This will be the first studio recording session since....Goro vs Machamp (recorded March 2020)
4. They mentioned the unreleased mysterious episode again.
5. Bloopers will probably come back as they plan to record the entire season in the studio.
Goro vs Machamp, Winter Soldier vs Red Hood, Red vs Blue, and Yoda vs King Mickey.

We're in for a good premiere boys.

Fo5YGioXoAAlsyZ
FpCQo4dXgAkmTos
Fe4U6fwVEAU8qS5.jpg:large

Random thought but a while ago we were talking about matches that would work better without deaths and I think Springtrap vs Junko would be one of those matches if Springtrap wins. In my opinion the best outcome would be to have Glitch Trap take control over Monokuma and then use a mixture of his tech and theirs to mind break Junko and make her a new Vanny.

You think we'll see a Harry Potter mu with Hogwarts Legacy and all that?
Unlikely, they haven't done HP for any of the beast movies that have come out and I really doubt they would have something planned for a game.

Maybe they will do Harry vs Percy once the Percy Jackson series arrives (2024)
Gandalf vs Dumbledore could happen at anytime.

The "controversy" is giving money to someone who is actively endorsing the erasure of trans people and has made it very clear that she believes that giving her money or promoting her products is agreeing with her ideology.

It's also controversial because the plot is "the secret cult of big nosed goblin bankers who run society are Evil" and for the love of god I shouldn't have to explain why that's bad.

******* pirate it if you're a HP addict going into withdrawl. Regardless, don't give it free exposure.

Thoughts about Elfilis vs Omega (Kirby vs. Mega Man)?

Also, since i saw Magolor being mentioned, that reminds me of his MU with Elpizo (Mega Man), which is my preferred for him.

The "controversy" is giving money to someone who is actively endorsing the erasure of trans people and has made it very clear that she believes that giving her money or promoting her products is agreeing with her ideology.

It's also controversial because the plot is "the secret cult of big nosed goblin bankers who run society are Evil" and for the love of god I shouldn't have to explain why that's bad.

******* pirate it if you're a HP addict going into withdrawl. Regardless, don't give it free exposure.
Imo, people should be allowed to have fun and play what they want. However, I 100% understand if you refuse to play the game of the creators'...opinions on certain people, if you can call it that.

It doesn't justify harassing random streamers for no apparent reason, though.

Imo, people should be allowed to have fun and play what they want. However, I 100% understand if you refuse to play the game of the creators'...opinions on certain people, if you can call it that.

It doesn't justify harassing random streamers for no apparent reason, though.
Like I said, you're free to play it if you're desperate. Just don't give it money or free promotion.

Anyway, i should listen the connections between Elfilis and Omega:

-Two malevonent ancient beings with god-like complexes who arrived at the planet several years prior to the events of the games they appear and caused chaos

-Both are often to be considered to be the ultimate being of their kind (Omega is called the Ultimate Reploid, Elfilis is considered the Ultimate Life Form)

-Eventually after a while causing chaos they were defeated and were sealed for a long time (Omega was defeated by X and Zero and was sent into space for a long exile inside his spaceship while Elfilis was defeated and held back in the Eternal Capsule for 30 years)

-Both of their invasions where in an attempt to conquer the world (Weil wanted Omega to conquer the whole world so that he could exterminate all humans while Elfilis invaded to exterminate all life around)

-Both used a special ability of them to control everyone on the planet (Omega used the Dark Elf to control almost everyone on Earth while Fecto Forgo was brainwashing everyone on the Forgotten Land) which included the protagonist allies (Omega taking control of the Resistance and Fecto Forgo taking control of King Dedede)

-Both are also related to dimensional rifts (Omega caused dimensional rifts to enter Cyberspace and he created it and Elfilis' main ability is to create dimensional rifts to other dimensions)

-Both after their exile now seek in vain of a great power source in order to complete their true form (Dark Elf and Elfilin)

-Both of their final forms resemble the appeareance of their other counterparts as well as they look far more humanoid and godly compared to the monstrosities which were their previous forms

-Both have good counterparts which go against them (Zero and Elfilin) which are actually not the original ones, since they are actually clones, as revealed in a plot twist said by one of the antagonists (Omega is Zero's original body and Elfilin is Elfilis' half which was separated from him in an accident)

-Before transforming into their final forms, both enter a massive state which is comprised of faces (Omega's fusion form and Fecto Forgo transformed state)

-They are located in a lab and their final fights takes place in one (Fecto Forgo being inside Lab Discovera and his final fight taking place above it and Omega being on Weil's lab and his final fight taking place in the underground laboratory)

-Both also have lines immediately before their fight starts which became iconic and are associated to them (WARE WA MESHIA NARI and Here we are!)

-Both also fought their good counterparts during a climatic fight

-Both also fought against a hero who is known to copy techniques from others (Zero and Kirby)

-Both have long ranged weapons (Elfilis' spear and Omega's sword)

-Both when defeated caused an immense explosion that managed to kick out the protagonist for a while

-Both even after being defeated came back some time later and have something related to souls (Elfilis came back all thanks to his mind and soul that regenerated his physical body alongside spliting Leongar's soul into 300 pieces and Omega's soul after being defeated went 200 years into the future as the Omega we fight in ZX) in which they are fought again as souls in a distorted place caused by them (Forgo Dreams and Area N)

I...somewhat agree with your sentiment here.
The entire shit show gave it exposure regardless and it's ******* Harry Potter

Majority ain't throwing it away because Twitter drama hell most still buying multiple copies and doing well despite said issues

Overall death battle would be better ignoring JK Rowling and separate the art from the artist cause there no reasons to deny folks MU involving the franchise because the author a dumb piece of shit

Luke's cool, but he isn't going to bring anything new in a runback. Give me Grevious,Maul, or Sheev next. **** even StarKiller
Palps Vs Xehanort
Grievious vs Neferious/Sundowner

I don't know any good mathups for Maul and Starkiller sadly

also I disagree with Luke not bring anything new, they barely brought up his legends abilities

The controversy behind Hogwarts Legacy is pretty ******* stupid, but DB should probably stray away from doing matchups involving it.
I'm afraid that there will be only "perfect" works which avoid all controversy but avoid all creativity at the same time because it seems that 100% approval does not exist in real life.
Overall death battle would be better ignoring JK Rowling and separate the art from the artist cause there no reasons to deny folks MU involving the franchise because the author a dumb piece of shit
It may be the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back