• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any good matchups for this verse? Aside from Accel vs Magneto, I cant really think of any interesting matchups.
zrfauhk09a381.jpg

Closed for now

Almost unanimously agreed:
Dante and anyone comparable are casually performing Low 2-C to 2-C feats.

Mostly agreed:
Dante and anyone comparable are at least 5-D.

Still debating but somehow halted because of some derailing and potential personal attack hazards:
Whether the 9-D standing from Peak of Combat should be erased altogether

Takeaway:
Dante vs Bayonetta at Death Battle Season 3 remains correct for wrong reasons. See how G1 Bloggers think.

You are assuming girls cannot love horny things. You are sexist - trans-exclusionary radical feminist even.

Okay the horny jail count and discussions with "Nahobino looking like a girl" and such should be halted now and for a while.
Nah it's halted because either they change the wiki standards or DMC never leaves 1-C/9D

The wank is absolute \ :v /

So what's the consensus on what's the best MU for Misaka Mikoto? I heard Killua and Raiden Mei. I only played one hour of Honkai impact so all I know about Raiden is that she's pretty and a lesbian cat lady simps for her (Just like Kuroko Shirai and just like me) and she has electrokinesis (The cool way of saying electricity manipulation) so she is similar to Misaka in those two regards. Killua is also an electric anime character.

Honestly I prefer Killua over Raiden since he should be around the age and height of Misaka and it would be weird for me to see a college student beat up a high school freshman girl.

As long as Youtube stops reccomending my family member and starts giving me more subscribers (I just have 33, I need more) and views. I will die happy.

FpSUSGeaEAE4GKi

For some reason youtube suggested my channel to my little sister, I wonder if there is a way to prevent that.

This has a shitty fight dynamic

Touma is a street level dude that fights on a street level tier in terms of animation that is mostly a boxer that uses just one hand.

The guy with a dead sister (Skill issue) that I forgot the name of fights by throwing swords, throwing a sword danmaku and using melee swords. What will Touma even do when the red hair boy attacks from multiple directions? Nothing, he will die and the animation will be boring since you'll have to nerf the red hair or make his marble phantasm not even be a part of the fight due to imagine breaker.

L MU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back