• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not Colex 2.0 :V

In order to be next Colex you need:
  • Exists as rivalry before DB started
Yes
  • At early years of DB still getting new stuff and excitement
Yes
  • After 5+ years no longer get new stuff for either
Dishonored hasnt gotten anything new since 2016, Bioshock hasnt gotten anything new since 2013
  • Still have DB hint that they are interested for the MU
They just did
  • Then few years later say MU isnt viable anymore
Dont jinx it
What is closest MU that fits these :VV
Booker vs Corvo : T

From Clyde's video, basically, dude is a manipulative, arrogant bastard, will throw his friends under the bus whenever, manipulates people to do his dirty work and do to things for him when he can't do it himself, like write his scripts and edit his videos because he's incapable of doing so or get people to do debates for him. He's easily jealous whenever someone gets the upper hand over him, is incredibly petty, bullies the living **** out of his own friends and even exposes their personal details publicly. And just generally treats his friends and workers VERY poorly, insulting them often and pressuring them a lot. Has also just randomly kicked people out of his servers for no reasons and some of the people working for him, like the Naruto Vs ichigo animator, went to see a psychologist because of him. Bro sets up dramas so he can laugh at his friends getting publicly humiliated and even poked fun at Clyde's depression.

He's like that one toxic friend you used to have in school that you cut off communications with as you grew older because you start to realize how much of a bitch he was.
So basically Homelander if he was a powerscaler.

Armstrong vs Wesker- best MU for Armstrong they’ve seen that isn’t Funny.
Metal gear Armstrong? Against resident evil Wesker? Isnt that like too unfair for latter honestly, Funny has that as his only match too
Issei vs Tatsumi- vaguely know DxD, know Tatsumi. Got nothing tho.
Glad to hear they know DXD exists at least, perhaps Medaka vs Rias could have a slight chance

Tier 1 these days...

6339c4699ce8e.jpeg

It has a nice debate behind it? Isn't Jack Frost straight up immune to ice attack and scales like 10 tiers higher than Cirno?
Nah, Jack is fodder within SMT and realistically only scales to Tier 8 stuff, around the same level as Cirno. She’s also significantly faster and has arguments to be stronger than Jack, and she has methods of attacking him that aren’t reliant on ice (physical attacks, Danmaku, spirit Manip, etc) that he can totally be harmed by.

What makes the debate so interesting is that logistically, neither can kill one another PERMANENTLY due to their specific immortalities that would just regenerate / resurrect them, likely being too impossible to bypass for one another, making the MU either a draw or if one of them can do a very specific thing that overcome the other.

There is a single Jack Frost that’s like Outerversal but he’s literally in like one game and is never seen again and nobody knows why the **** he was there so he’s generally counted as his own thing. King Frost is the evolved version of Jack so he’s not included in the debate like how the Tanned Okina empowered version of Cirno isn’t included either.

DB will likely use first key Jack Frost with some stuff from Black Frost Vs first key Cirno with some stuff from Tanned Cirno, keep in mind DB have restricted more "advanced" forms before like Lucario Vs Renamon or Sun Wukong Vs Heracles.
Iirc it’s stated somewhere Cirno kept some of the power from when she was boosted by Okina, but it’s not demonstrable enough from to net her like a full tier boost or anything, so you could just say she’s “vaguely stronger than her best feats performed before the amp”

I’m not sure if Black Frost scaling would be viable unless he’s a boss fight in that Synchronicity Prologue game I’ve been meaning to play, and even then that scaling is probably still iffy since Black Frost is typically shown to be leagues more powerful than a regular Frost.

It is correct. Both verses are hard to analyze. By the way, do you have some good Yukari matchups because her matchups are not perfect.
It’s Altair from RE:Creators or bust tbh. She’s the best by a country mile and it isn’t even close

It is funny that some of my favorite matchups including at least a combatant whose profile will be easily hit by the inevitable deletion wave because of non-English, obscure or something else. But sometimes, the best matchup includes such combatant. (e.g. FrostNova VS Mr. Freeze)
Can you cease with the doomposting? Arknights will be fine so screw off with the exaggeration

Can I help?
You knowledgable on SMT? It could be helpful, I’ll lyk whenever u get around to it.

What games have you played?
Nocturne, I played through a good chunk of DDS before having to stop for personal life stuff, I’ll have to restart soon, got a little bit into 4, and I’ve played a varying amount of the Persona games (3-5 and several spin-offs)

I’ve got the Raidou duology and Synchronicity Prologue on standby that I’m planning to play next, and I own most the series (I own 4, 4A, 5, DDS1 & 2, Soul Hackers 3DS, Strange Journey Redux iirc, Devil Summoner 1 & 2 3DS)

I keep wanting to play the games but something keeps holding me back whenever I plan to lol.

Would this character count?

Has the fireside chat started yet for anyone? I can’t seem to find it.

Live action fights are costly to produce
Ismahawk is the team who can stretch the penny to the farthest (aka most cost efficient)
Death Battle team loves a future live action episode but cannot spoil any or the chances

Would this character count?
Matt Pat's other one is more blatant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back