• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry Video Game Nerd's two video games can be added in VS Battles Wiki and get deleted by inclusion rule.

Also, I have heard that some Vtubers may somewhat have works which can be in VS Battles Wiki if not with inclusion rule.
Would this character count?
I suppose it counts.
I need to do a blog on Jack vs Cirno eventually. This MU needs a versus track and a blog for it lol. I’ve really gotta get back on playing SMT games tho to get a full handle on Jack
I do trust your knowledge in Touhou Project, but SMT is one of the crazy verses and SMT definitely has far more contents than Fleetaway Sonic.
Can you cease with the doomposting? Arknights will be fine so screw off with the exaggeration
But there would be more unlucky verses which are not fine, though I don't have an accurate list of them. Looks like I may be put too much emotion in the inevitable deletion wave.
Tier 1 these days...

6339c4699ce8e.jpeg
Right.
Connections?
IMHO some content creator is making American jokes so hard and so recklessly they become offensive. (Seth always makes up to be assholes. Just some are now making claims he is even more than he shows up to be.)
In regions where USA is propagated as "daring to stop our great country's development", making offensive American jokes are a requirement when mentioning USA, which do harm their contents' quality overall.
Wait. Therewolf Media did say these 7+ music are vocal tracks - means they are coming with vocals. Oh...

That also include one of mine... Shall wait and see what your expressions are when you see my pick...
I'm glad to see your commissions.

A game: list a matchup which has great connections but do not have animation potential?

Fireside highlights;

• Joked about S12 having Unicron Galactus and Princess BR.
  • LA fights are super expensive and really hard to do, so just very inconsistent when they can get it done.
  • Ep 175 is an ep Ben is very into.
  • Talked about a Death Battle DND, also maybe bringing in a DND rep on the show.
  • Probably are gonna keep doing the Gogeta vs Vegito thing of posting the ep a day earlier like RT does.
  • Talked about doing a DB radio show with Light vs Columbo as the premiere and sound very into the MU and doing a radio drama.
  • Liam is happy that Light vs Columbo is more and more likely to become a thing.
  • Think there’s more of a chance for Resident Evil on DB.
  • Chess vs Checkers

Fireside highlights;

• Joked about S12 having Unicron Galactus and Princess BR.
  • LA fights are super expensive and really hard to do, so just very inconsistent when they can get it done.
  • Ep 175 is an ep Ben is very into.
  • Talked about a Death Battle DND, also maybe bringing in a DND rep on the show.
  • Probably are gonna keep doing the Gogeta vs Vegito thing of posting the ep a day earlier like RT does.
  • Talked about doing a DB radio show with Light vs Columbo as the premiere and sound very into the MU and doing a radio drama.
  • Liam is happy that Light vs Columbo is more and more likely to become a thing.
  • Think there’s more of a chance for Resident Evil on DB.
  • Chess vs Checkers
Ruby vs Maka had a lot of consideration for Ep 200 btw. They also mentioned talking about Drizzt a lot behind the scenes

I do trust your knowledge in Touhou Project, but SMT is one of the crazy verses and SMT definitely has far more contents than Fleetaway Sonic.
yeah SMT is a massive undertaking. HOWEVER I have several, several SMT megafan friends who’ve been into the franchise for like over a decade or more that can help me out with keeping track of things. The only stuff I’m really worried about are things like light novels and shit that’s harder to keep track of.

I’ll probably be waiting until I have a commissioned track for Cirno vs Jack to make a blog for it, since I already have so many other blogs I’m working on atm, I won’t be clear until next year I’d say. It gives me plenty of time to play at least a few SMT games in the meantime. I’ve got so many RPGs on my to do list lol

Last edited:
yeah SMT is a massive undertaking. HOWEVER I have several, several SMT megafan friends who’ve been into the franchise for like over a decade or more that can help me out with keeping track of things. The only stuff I’m really worried about are things like light novels and shit that’s harder to keep track of.
SMT is unbespokenly overdue if Persona of all verses has one representative.

Which may or may not constitute the biggest stomp in Death Battle history.

Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn
They wont, RWBY isnt ending soon so unless Volume 9 gives Ruby a tier 6 feat, they aint gonna feed Ruby to Maka
Same

In regions where USA is propagated as "daring to stop our great country's development", making offensive American jokes are a requirement when mentioning USA, which do harm their contents' quality overall.
Here I mean jokes that offended people and are borderline considered verbal assaults, verbal harassments or bullying. Not specifically jokes about the United States.

A game: list a matchup which has great connections but do not have animation potential?
Basically all matchups where characters do not fight by throwing limbs or spamming projectiles? (Which can mean anything from normal humans to extradimensional deities)

Light Yagami vs Frank Columbo
What hax does Frank Columbo have?

Death Battle seldom buys CIS or PIS to count unless very necessary so do not count on this.

That said... Would L vs Frank Columbo work better?

Ep 175 is an ep Ben is very into.
I have a bad feeling about this.

This said when I am excited about The DovahkChosen which Liam is very into in comparison.

Last edited:
Real question: if SethTP star William Afton who would star Junko Enoshima?

Up till now Seth has become (in bad public images) worse than Kirbopher and possibly another Internet celebrity just got CSI zoomed (who is that name btw I am not 100% following that).

That if they believe in cross scaling, remember the researchers about samsho with kof cross scaling cuz from former appeared in latter canon wise? They didnt brought into it

Q. Backscaling to Nakoruru. Where is it at?

A. In my opinion, I think backscaling for both of these series shouldn’t be a thing. The most infamous is scaling the King of Fighters cast to Samurai Shodown due to Nakoruru’s appearance. And at first glance, this seems plausible, Nakoruru gets isekai’d into King of Fighters. She should bring her powers and feats with her. However, consider the fact that Nakoruru is in King of Fighters after her ascension to a spirit of Nature. This would place her right after Mizuki Rashojin’s defeat in Samurai Shodown II….

You know the game where she sacrifices herself. It’s retconned for her to have actually lived in later entries but she does relatively nothing against the battle for Yuga. Her endings for that matter aren’t really all that informative. When she’s approached to become the next successor of mother nature in later installments, she all but rejects it. She’s more of a protector that is in tune with the spirits of nature than an entire goddess. Not to mention that scaling to Yuga’s “Small Country storms” requires an assumption that the storm was planetary in size. Nakoruru doesn’t fully scale to Yuga in Samurai Shodown proper, so why would she scale in King of Fighters?

Nakoruru has had a very small role in King of Fighters so far. She’s only been there to fight alongside some people and warn others about Verse. For this matter, I think it’s best to treat Nakoruru the same way people treat Akuma in Tekken. The only reason we say “Tekken!Akuma” is because his appearance is far removed from the series. But nothing actually implies this is a new Akuma altogether. It’s just weird and we don’t like it.

They may be the same character, but it’s a different version and they shouldn’t bring their native series’ feats with them. After all, this episode is called Heihachi VS Geese, not Street Fighter and Tekken VS King of Fighters and Samurai Shodown. That does sound rad though. At some point, even we need to be stricter with what we decide to composite.

Here I mean jokes that offended people and are borderline considered verbal assaults, verbal harassments or bullying. Not specifically jokes about the United States.
Well... they sometimes start to do "borderline considered verbal assaults, verbal harassments or bullying" against people who do not like their agenda because (insert second-hand anti-western conspiracy theories). And their versus debating communities are not free from such agenda. (e.g. pitting MHA characters in a spite match against MHA characters) But VS Battles Wiki intends to be a place for us to have fun and it is better to talk matchups.
That if they believe in cross scaling, remember the researchers about samsho with kof cross scaling cuz from former appeared in latter canon wise? They didnt brought into it
I feel that the scaling in Akuma VS Shao Khan is... horrible.
Basically all matchups where characters do not fight by throwing limbs or spamming projectiles? (Which can mean anything from normal humans to extradimensional deities)
I feel that the character who has little arsenals and far weaker (many Human level characters) VS character who has many arsenals and far stronger meets the standard. Two matchups I found for Marcy Wu ends with such situation. Marcy Wu simply runs into them and killed them in the process. By the way, DBX: Lucina VS Disney Mulan meets the standard too.

I just finished watching like 3 hours of Keemstar's stream on Seth the programmer. Seth admitted to pretty much everything. He created a power dynamic and he promised to give people a better position if they sent him nudes or ate shit on video.
He also bullied and harassed lots of people.
He scammed thousands out of their money with that Naruto vs Ichigo fiasco.
He is a bigot.

And worse of all, he verbally sexually harassed a minor, asked her for nudes and kept going despite her telling him she was a SA victim. He also harassed and bullied her.

Lock Seth up, he needs to go to jail. I hope he loses his career over this.

Am I the only one who got pleased by seeing such an awful guy have a mental breakdown on stream? He deserves it and worse.

speaking of which when will they get on te
I just finished watching like 3 hours of Keemstar's stream on Seth the programmer. Seth admitted to pretty much everything. He created a power dynamic and he promised to give people a better position if they sent him nudes or ate shit on video.
He also bullied and harassed lots of people.
He scammed thousands out of their money with that Naruto vs Ichigo fiasco.
He is a bigot.

And worse of all, he verbally sexually harassed a minor, asked her for nudes and kept going despite her telling him she was a SA victim. He also harassed and bullied her.

Lock Seth up, he needs to go to jail. I hope he loses his career over this.

Am I the only one who got pleased by seeing such an awful guy have a mental breakdown on stream? He deserves it and worse.
Man really flex that as a W instead of an L☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back