• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why though?
I have heard that it is because Frobo participates in pushing the moon.

By the way, I'm here to promote Boruto Uzumaki VS MK (Boruto VS Lego Monkie Kid).

Connection:
Both are main male teenage protagonists. Their appearances include a spiky hair, a thing in their hand (A red bandana round and Forehead Protector, respectively) and a symbol on the back. (A smiling monkey face and an Uzumaki Clan symbol, respectively) Both are living in regions (Megapolis and Konohagakure, respectively) where modern technology, which can contend against the ancient powers to a certain extent, has been developed. Both have mentors who are legends. (Monkey King and Sasuke Uchiha, respectively) Both are members of an enemies-combating team (MK's team and Team 7, respectively) which includes a female member with ancient power (Mei and Sarada Uchiha, respectively). Both uses modern technology (Monkie Kid's vehicles and Scientific Ninja Tools, respectively) as well as their own powers which have ancient origins. (Monkey King' power and Jutsu, respectively) Both have abilities related to their eyes which allow them better perceive things. ("Piercing Eye" and Jogan, respectively) Both have modes which make them behavior like ancient powerful figures connected to their abilities. (Monkey King and Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki, respectively) Both and their mentors have engaged in battle against ancient powerful white-colored villains with absorption ability which their meteors find it hard to defeat said villains. (Lady Bong Demon and Ōtsutsuki Clan, respectively)

The new seasons of Lego Monkie Kid make MK stomps Boruto so hard that the whole Naruto verse feel it. Lego Monkie Kid has more solid universal or mulitversial cosmology than Naruto verse AND the protagonists have touched power equaling to that.

Last edited:
Fn5l5B1WYAAcFj2

What do they give for both

But why though?
Luz: Town
Speed: Rela-borderline FTL

Anne: Island in Base/Island+in Blue/Planet in White form
Speed: IDK, apparently slower than Luz
Someguy attempted to give MFTL to Anne because she can view lasers in slow-motion, but it didn't convince anybody.

I have heard that it is because Frobo participates in pushing the moon.

Yeah that. They are scaling Base Anne to the frobos Andrias sends out to help stop the core moon. They calc each frobo's contribution to around island level and these frobos are fodder even to base Anne.

Luz: Town
For her magic I'd probably agree with that, physically eh.
Speed: Rela-borderline FTL
Eh, most of the Rela to FTL feats seam sketch to me, also that would only be reaction speed not movement.
Someguy attempted to give MFTL to Anne because she can view lasers in slow-motion, but it didn't convince anybody.
Yeah no that's stupid, like the energy attacks the frobots have aren't lasers, like frobots do have attacks that work like laser (laser vision) so the beam attacks very much not the same as that.
Yeah that. They are scaling Base Anne to the frobos Andrias sends out to help stop the core moon. They calc each frobo's contribution to around island level and these frobos are fodder even to base Anne.
That's kinda dumb, but I guess it could make some sense. Though still it kinda feels iffy.

Both assumption are controversial.

Seeing the base Anne Island level, I feel that the Island level base Anne is similar to Tekken casts, who are Island level by upscaling from a minor enemies' questionable feat.
The feat isnt questionable, from all info and logical scaling progression from the Jacks starting at Gun Jack, the feat is more then alright, each model its made to improve over the last ones from data gathered out of them

Plus if anything the feat is lower then it should be, which makes the scaling progression non sensical if we cap it there

To add up more, thats the only feat which better puts a limit at how powerful that model is, outside of lore implications that suggests a little around that, which if compared to the next model after him fighting a character in a league previous ones cant compare with, which are at a level closer to the big guns, draws a consistent scaling going

They missed out on doing Giant Whale vs Giant Octopus so AM vs Namor is auto disappointment.

I guess the ep itself is still whatever. Ok ending idea. In hindsight hilariously bad scaling too lol

I remember on facebook someone nitpicked calling the fishes that ate Namor being boys, when they are females

Also in regards to the giant whale vs giant octopus, didnt we agreed their limited time and money doesnt allow them to do cool shit like that in general?

RE: Luz vs Anne

The discord has Luz faster than Anne, but Anne in base is island level, so it doesn't matter.
Duh...
Virgin Luz (standing in front of chad Anne): I am sure to win as my speed is better.
Anne's stats are definitely affecting Sasha and Marcy. So here are mine:

Wu Yong (Water Margin): I believe I would win because I've been lived in the underworld as one of the most intelligent person in my world but my opponent is naive.
Yeah no that's stupid, like the energy attacks the frobots have aren't lasers, like frobots do have attacks that work like laser (laser vision) so the beam attacks very much not the same as that.
I personally stay neutral in Frobots' attack speed, but I do think that Frobot's laser should be somewhat affect the Amphibia characters' reaction speed.

By the way, https://vsbattles.com/threads/amphi...t-2-5-movement-speed-upgrade-and-more.147400/ seriously needs approval from staffs as consensus has roughly reached.

I remember on facebook someone nitpicked calling the fishes that ate Namor being boys, when they are females

Also in regards to the giant whale vs giant octopus, didnt we agreed their limited time and money doesnt allow them to do cool shit like that in general?
Well yeah muh budget, but a man can dream :V

They could have just ripped whale and squid sprites from somewhere and replace those golems with them.
Tbf Namor's whole schick is pretty much a product of the times he was created, even when trying to rejuvenate him for newer generations of comic book fans (like other classics such as Superman, Captain America, Shazam/Captain Marvel, etc) he does stick out and not in a positive way.

Tl;dr They knew the MU was just the bog standard capeshit hijinx and thus put the bare minimum passable effort into it.

Eh fight was fine,track was good
Decent capeshit episode nothing more to add

Speaking of capeshit what are some ones left with marvel that are worth doing besides the obvious names

Yeah, I might shit on the comics duo but to be fair, Aquaman is notable figure and Namor is ok enough to get in, them getting a match isnt a problem.

I might have problems with their ep, but it really wasnt that bad ep.

DB just needs to avoid S7 comics MUs where they put not essential characters, give them meh to bad MUs and not overuse returnees either.

EDIT: I'll bring back up the horror list of how many Marvel characters they might use:

• Galactus
  • Ant-Man
  • Phoenix
  • Black Cat
  • Mysterio
  • Green Goblin
  • Sandman
  • Lizard
  • Star-Lord
  • Rocket
  • Gwenpool
  • Mooon Knight
  • Bullseye
  • Gambit
  • Dormammu
  • Vision
  • Agent Venom
  • Reed Richards
  • Thing
  • Johnny
  • Sue
  • Kraven
  • Juggernaut
  • Red Hulk
  • Silver Surfer
  • Punisher
  • Iceman
  • Peni Parker
  • Cyclops
  • Super Skrull
  • Psylocke
  • Molecule Man
  • Sentry
  • Spider-Woman
  • Loki
  • Taskmaster
  • Odin
  • Black Bolt
  • Squirrel Girl
  • Nick Fury
  • Shuma-Gorath
  • Beyonder
  • Man-Thing

Last edited:
Yeah, I might shit on the comics duo but to be fair, Aquaman is notable figure and Namor is ok enough to get in, them getting a match isnt a problem.

I might have problems with their ep, but it really wasnt that bad ep.

DB just needs to avoid S7 comics MUs where they put not essential characters, give them meh to bad MUs and not overuse returnees either.

EDIT: I'll bring back up the horror list of how many Marvel characters they might use:
Forgot Sam and Richard Rider Nova

With the feats and scaling given to Akuma it is incredibly shitty, especially giving crossover feats in plain sight
What a shame to Akuma when even non-canon feats and outlier feats cannot save him from the world merger (I mean, at least planet level, possibly universe level Shao Kahn).

One can argue Aquaman enhanced the male angler fishes such that they can glow or even grow as size and functions of female angler fishes.

But yeah Aquaman vs Namor is a wasted episode with a good potential.

Also i saw it was posted already that mathematical prediction, its annoying how he points out green goblin as an option, not like wesker was any different, but why push a Spiderman villain to die against someone that snipes satellites just to be petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back