• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Untitled32_20221218143618.png

It's happening y'all...

Logan ******* Paul is going to become a legit profile on this wiki!

I decided to make a CRT on it just so I can get approval of staff that the explanations/justifications are serviceable before we get it published.

Big shout out to @DemonicDude for helping with making the sandbox, too! You the man!

Here's the sandbox for him.

Now we wait...

I mean I have my issues with the blog itself,
unsure about using his boxing stuff for his wrestling profile since I don't know if its exist in relation to the WWE narrative.
among them, but in terms of adding the character himself yes. I’ll probably adjust things here and there in my own blog and post that here

I think everything looks mostly fine, unsure about using his boxing stuff for his wrestling profile since I don't know if its exist in relation to the WWE narrative.
WWE constantly mentions throughout his run that he went the distance with Floyd Mayweather to demonstrate how skilled he is, so I think using that feat is fine to use.

Logan also incorporates his boxing experience in his fights, too.

Fixed some formatting errors and trimmed down unnecessarily lengthy sections such as his Summary and Intelligence Sections which basically list off his entire CV and/or Career History, also changed his LS rating which didn’t adhere to current scaling, and updated AP and Striking Strength to include his finisher

Fixed some formatting errors and trimmed down unnecessarily lengthy sections such as his Summary and Intelligence Sections which basically list off his entire CV and/or Career History, also changed his LS rating which didn’t adhere to current scaling, and updated AP and Striking Strength to include his finisher
As for LS, the best we've seen him do was lift Roman Reigns, who weighs 265 lbs.

Ehh, by the standards on the WWE verse page this is fine, I guess, but personally I feel like "wrestling personalities" or "WWE characters" is skirting the line too much on allowing real celebrities to be put onto the wiki.

That's just my perspective though. I'm pretty sure I'd be outnumbered anyway by the number of fans of wrestling.

Tadaaaaaaaaa

Ehh, by the standards on the WWE verse page this is fine, I guess, but personally I feel like "wrestling personalities" or "WWE characters" is skirting the line too much on allowing real celebrities to be put onto the wiki.

That's just my perspective though. I'm pretty sure I'd be outnumbered anyway by the number of fans of wrestling.
It's fine Damage. At least your respectful about it.

Most WWE characters are very much on the safe side of things, even if they do walk on somewhat of a tightrope. Logan I personally think pushes it more than anyone considering his status is “celebrity-guest retconned into recurring character”, but most people seem happy with it so I’m fine with his addition

And thus, the 30,297th non-deleted wikipage was created, permanently answering the question of "Cringiest Character on the Wiki"- the Suicide Forest Filming, NFTBro Scamming, Pet Pig Abandoning Clownface- whose cringe actually creates real-world problems for other people- has irrefutably taken the top spot.

And thus, the 30,297th non-deleted wikipage was created, permanently answering the question of "Cringiest Character on the Wiki"- the Suicide Forest Filming, NFTBro Scamming, Pet Pig Abandoning Clownface- whose cringe actually creates real-world problems for other people- has irrefutably taken the top spot.
I think we're only allowed to use stuff that happened in the Pro Wrestling verse, as much as you want to put him in the Cringe Character list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back