• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Seth being like this isnt really a surprise. Or maybe modern internet has worn me down and not be surprised anymore.
Welcome to my world, like I said earlier I rather not see the details and just move on regardless of what happens next.
I see, so in that case would Cirno win?
Potentially, it all depends how much of the "crazy OP hax" DB considers legit from both 2hu and SMT, notably DB aren't a big fan of insta-win passive or layered hax (at least not the way VSBW rates them).

Most popular matchup:
Altair (Re: Creators)
Most popular character alone:
Hoopa (connections are actually there just quite shallow)
Others:
Ajimu Najimi / Medaka Kurokami
Gilgamesh (Fate series)
America Chavez
Pram
Discord (MLP)
Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
Giratina (... Why? Seemingly fairer than vs Hoopa just that)
America Chavez is oddly the weirdest one there - no idea who Pram is- but really, the only fun option is Najimi because shes the only quality character alongside Discord...

And because of a friend, I really want to add Beatrice or Gaap... but I want a MU where Yukari isn't made redundant...

First 8 minutes btw.

Oh yeah, and 42 pages of shit he's done.

Thank you, reading this soon

Personally I've always thought of Seth as a toxic person, he's the kind of guy who'd have been saying the most offensive possible things on Halo or CoD over voice chat a decade and a half ago. I always thought he was a shit head so this revelation means nothing to me.
Honestly Seth being like this isnt really a surprise. Or maybe modern internet has worn me down and not be surprised anymore.
The internet has always been a toxic place, the only difference is that now people tend to pretend they aren't assholes.

Call me "protective" or whatever.

I normally do not care the personal conduct of the content creator as long as the content creator means to make a good show. But that will not be an excuse a content creator go do other bad things - that the prosecutions are valid of course.

IMHO some content creator is making American jokes so hard and so recklessly they become offensive. (Seth always makes up to be assholes. Just some are now making claims he is even more than he shows up to be.)

And elitism sometimes can blind people into demotivation from improving or exploring shows. And when that is becoming a trend and one only raises mobs to cover up things... OMG I totally read some real life cases.

It is not just Seth. A lot of people, left or right, falls into this spiral of behavioral models.

I am returning to sleep after some night toilet visiting.

DB will likely use first key Jack Frost with some stuff from Black Frost Vs first key Cirno with some stuff from Tanned Cirno, keep in mind DB have restricted more "advanced" forms before like Lucario Vs Renamon or Sun Wukong Vs Heracles.
Big oof if scaled to Black Frost
Honestly, kinda not surprised
What a shit stain

1675274928611.png

Ballot Banter #8

Escanor vs Whitebeard- epic an battle, very likely at some point.
Armstrong vs Wesker- best MU for Armstrong they’ve seen that isn’t Funny.
Ridley vs Aludin- Talked about Ridley maybe coming on to the show before.
Patrick vs Ed- Patrick shitstomps, the end.
Mash vs Asta- literally just used Asta.
Mac vs Ippo- They know Ippo, would be a classic cool one to do.
Adam West vs Supaidaman- Have talked about it before a few times, would be fun.
Rimiru vs Kirby- basically just talked about Kirby.
Moon vs Goku- the anime boy vs girl fight, could be fun.
Ares vs Hela- Could be cool, implied Thor probably beats Diana.
Corvo vs Booker- Corvo is weird, would be very cool and interesting.
Kratos vs Asura- it’s fun.
KO vs Kid Cosmic- Don’t know either very well, they look like cute shows.
Jack Sullivan vs Jim Lake Jr- No idea whatsoever.
Joe vs Strider- It’s like a sequel to Ryu vs Strider I guess.
Kitaro vs Yusuke- Yu Yu would be cool again, especially Yusuke. No idea who Kitaro is.
Issei vs Tatsumi- vaguely know DxD, know Tatsumi. Got nothing tho.
Lucy (Fairy Tail) vs Yuna- Pretty sick, think Lucy should probably win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back