• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fn1XNYDXkAoicSS
I'm not watching a feature length film on Seth, can someone paste the cliffnotes version? (Sorry if that came out rude)

I'm not watching a feature length film on Seth, can someone paste the cliffnotes version? (Sorry if that came out rude)

First 8 minutes btw.

Oh yeah, and 42 pages of shit he's done.

Yeah as good of an MU as Cirno vs Jack Frost is, I've said it before and I'll say it again, it would be one of the worst introductions for Touhou possible. Would give entirely the wrong impression of the verses' power, requires way too much knowledge of intricate systems within each verse to discuss the MU itself, and the dichotomy between these two being fodder compared to the rest of the verse would be almost completely lost on initial viewing. It's basically the worst MU to start with alongside a Yukari fight, but for opposite reasons, Yukari being one of the strongest & most absurdly complex characters they could pull being a horrible first impression as well.
It is correct. Both verses are hard to analyze. By the way, do you have some good Yukari matchups because her matchups are not perfect.

We're barely made it through January and yet theres already two major controversies with two YT content creators, tsk!

*SethTheProgrammer: seeing the words "predator" and "Discord" on the links was all I needed, I'm not touching that subject.

*MrBeast: cured 100 "blind" people iirc (I've never watched his content tbh) but all is not what it seems...

Meanwhile scam and spam bots (including viruses and ****) plague YT yet you can't even swear in the vids anymore because content creators have got to think of the "children".

What a joke!

*MrBeast: cured 100 "blind" people iirc (I've never watched his content tbh) but all is not what it seems...
Basically he paid for the surgery of 1000 visually impaired people in the US who couldnt afford it otherwise so they could see again, and the video brought light to how everywhere else in the world the surgery is extremely cheap vs the US ($5000 in the US, $20 everywhere else) but people are claiming that the fact that he filmed he made a video out of it was him 'exploiting the blind and poor' by using them to make money.

Critikal did a decent video explaining it

It is correct. Both verses are hard to analyze. By the way, do you have some good Yukari matchups because her matchups are not perfect.
Most popular matchup:
Altair (Re: Creators)
Most popular character alone:
Hoopa (connections are actually there just quite shallow)
Others:
Ajimu Najimi / Medaka Kurokami
Gilgamesh (Fate series)
America Chavez
Pram
Discord (MLP)
Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
Giratina (... Why? Seemingly fairer than vs Hoopa just that)

I would love to see a Persona MC battle Royal
From what I hear it basically just comes down to Tatsuya and Minato ?
Narukami sweeps and mops the floor - he is the janitor in the battle royale

I prefer Jack Frost for Cirno massively to Papyrus, plus I hear that Giovanni guy is really good for him too.

Jack Frost vs Cirno has probably the biggest legacy rivalry for a Touhou MU besides maybe Rachel vs Remilia, Touhou had a lot of SMT inspiration in its early days, both are mega-hit Japanese franchises, they've got some cute core connections, a nice ice vs ice theme, a genuinely really interesting debate behind it, a fun alternate look at two extremely powerful franchises' lower ends, and crazy fight potential. One of Touhou's best matchups period really.
Cirno vs Jack Frost just needs to happen.
The ice user matchup that potentially rivals Sub-Zero vs Glacius, Weiss Schnee vs Mitsuru Kirijo, Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath. (Not nice to say but Elsa vs Jack Frost (ROTG) and Mr. Freeze vs FrostNova do not hold a candle when compared to THIS.)

If it cannot happen before any other matchups, make this ehappen first.

Loki is overdue.
Against Kefka Palazzo.
Or (as a joke battle) against Toffee (Star vs the Forces of Evil)

Professor X vs Shokuhou Misaki
BRUH what did Misaki do to you to deserve such a stomp
More like an example of "pure" mind hax and intelligence users are hard to have a fight in Death Battle - and those who fight with intelligence in Death Battle currently are just strong characters who just so happen to be smart too.

Last edited:
I prefer Jack Frost for Cirno massively to Papyrus, plus I hear that Giovanni guy is really good for him too.

Jack Frost vs Cirno has probably the biggest legacy rivalry for a Touhou MU besides maybe Rachel vs Remilia, Touhou had a lot of SMT inspiration in its early days, both are mega-hit Japanese franchises, they've got some cute core connections, a nice ice vs ice theme, a genuinely really interesting debate behind it, a fun alternate look at two extremely powerful franchises' lower ends, and crazy fight potential. One of Touhou's best matchups period really.
It has a nice debate behind it? Isn't Jack Frost straight up immune to ice attack and scales like 10 tiers higher than Cirno?

First 8 minutes btw.

Oh yeah, and 42 pages of shit he's done.

Someone should make a shorter video exposing Seth cuz I am already seeing people unwilling to watch a 3 hour cancellation attempt and started brushing it off.

What tf did seth even do?
From Clyde's video, basically, dude is a manipulative, arrogant bastard, will throw his friends under the bus whenever, manipulates people to do his dirty work and do to things for him when he can't do it himself, like write his scripts and edit his videos because he's incapable of doing so or get people to do debates for him. He's easily jealous whenever someone gets the upper hand over him, is incredibly petty, bullies the living **** out of his own friends and even exposes their personal details publicly. And just generally treats his friends and workers VERY poorly, insulting them often and pressuring them a lot. Has also just randomly kicked people out of his servers for no reasons and some of the people working for him, like the Naruto Vs ichigo animator, went to see a psychologist because of him. Bro sets up dramas so he can laugh at his friends getting publicly humiliated and even poked fun at Clyde's depression.

He's like that one toxic friend you used to have in school that you cut off communications with as you grew older because you start to realize how much of a bitch he was.

Last edited:
From Clyde's video, basically, dude is a manipulative bastard, will throw his friends under the bus whenever, manipulates people to do his dirty work and do to things for him when he can't do it himself, like write his scripts and edit his videos because he's incapable of doing so or get people to do debates for him. He's easily jealous whenever someone gets the upper hand over him, is incredibly petty, bullies the living **** out of his own friends and even exposes their personal details publicly. And just generally treats his friends and workers VERY poorly, insulting them often and pressuring them a lot. Has also just randomly kicked people out of his servers for no reasons and some of the people working for him, like the Naruto Vs ichigo animator, went to see a psychologist because of him. Bro sets up dramas so he can laugh at his friends getting publicly humiliated and even poked fun at Clyde's depression.

He's like that one toxic friend you used to have in school that you cut off communications with as you grew older because you start to realize how much of a bitch he was.
Eric Cartman looking ass, except he is the popular kid and not obesely fat.

It has a nice debate behind it? Isn't Jack Frost straight up immune to ice attack and scales like 10 tiers higher than Cirno?
Here are Cirno and Jack Frost's profiles
Well our profiles say Archetype Jack Frost >>∞>> King Frost >> Tanned Cirno > Cirno > regular Jack Frost

Ordinary verdict says they are similarly haxxed, so the stronger character wins, and hence the verdict hinges on whether King Frost is allowed.

... Screw stompiness - said by someone a bit concerned about stompiness from time to time. Cirno vs Jack Frost (SMT) needs to happen.

.... Hold it - this with Marx vs Flandre Scarlet are just two david vs goliath matchups not so big in size gaps.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Would be sad if this were true since I kind of like his content
Here's your regular reminder that you basically know next to NOTHING about content creators or generally anyone online. Always be careful who you give your personal details to online, I can't stress this enough (from catfishing via online dating to grooming servers on Discord, it's pretty depressing how detach many people are from reality yet in they desperate attempts to escape it they end facing very real problems in the end).

On a brighter note at least more people are becoming more aware and accepting of the dangers.

Well our profiles say Archetype Jack Frost >>∞>> King Frost >> Tanned Cirno > Cirno > regular Jack Frost

Ordinary verdict says they are similarly haxxed, so the stronger character wins, and hence the verdict hinges on whether King Frost is allowed.

... Screw stompiness - said by someone a bit concerned about stompiness from time to time. Cirno vs Jack Frost (SMT) needs to happen.

.... Hold it - this with Marx vs Flandre Scarlet are just two david vs goliath matchups not so big in size gaps.
The way I see it, if y'all like Jack vs Cirno despite being a stomp then Papyrus vs Cirno should be ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back