• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a week ago, we all discussed which DB combatants we wanted to **** from each season. We made lists and all that.

So the discord could be pretty horny if they want to. We were told to stop because there might be kids in the server and I pointed out "but Death Battle literally promotes boner pills and sex toy sites". I didn't get a good response other than "two wrongs don't make a right". 🤷‍♂️
Par the course

Wiz: By measuring the area of effect and comparing that space to the heights of Captain Falcon and Black Shadow, we found that the electricity covered an area of about 300 cubic meters. Accounting for empty space, the amount of electricity needed to fill this area must equal at least 151 billion joules of energy.
I need the full calculation for the electric field feat...

Toph vs Terra is sorta like Wanda vs Zantana. One has greater power but lacks the emotional control sometimes to use it and the other is slightly weaker but has for more control over her power.
We shall see...
Nobody would be sad seeing Toph Beifong die to Terra - if Death Battle deems so.

More than a week ago, we all discussed which DB combatants we wanted to **** from each season. We made lists and all that.

So the discord could be pretty horny if they want to. We were told to stop because there might be kids in the server and I pointed out "but Death Battle literally promotes boner pills and sex toy sites". I didn't get a good response other than "two wrongs don't make a right". 🤷‍♂️
John Wick: Yeah....

I don't think the pics are showing up for me...

Also, I got to the part of DB Discord where they're calling Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen "animated **** but without the ****", how are you guys doing?
Sigh
image.png

image.png

Therewolf just teased a bunch of vocal (?) commission tracks on the way! They flash by pretty quick so you might have to frame by frame, the ones I recognized:

Makima vs Gojo
Puss n Boots vs Mao Mao (?)
Remilia Scarlet vs Rachel Alucard

I’m most excited for the music potential of that last one, I hope the Septette riff gets in there, but the rest of the tracks could be hella fun too

Well given Satoru Gojo (vs Makima) is the main matchup choice
Many weebs and peeps will be shocked to see that instead
The "only" strong opponent against Giorno Giovanna vs Persona 5 Joker

(IIRC are Giorno Giovanna vs Touma Kamijou and vs Shiki Tohno and vs Shiki Ryougi some neglected things?)

The youtube version allows you to slow it down and you can see all the MUs

Shall see.

Maybe finding the exact episode is easier than getting their full calculation.
I already know the episode

Some parameters are already given by that episode itself.

I want the exact "electricity volume" to "energy yield" formula.

I remember that this is a thing: (that electric energy stored in an electric field is U = B^2 * (A*ℓ) / (2μ0))

But then how to determine the electric field magnitude is still confusing me.

(this also solves a lot of questions on calculating yields from whenever a character emits electricity just by standing)

Last edited:
I'm gonna throw out a prediction for the first episode of season 10, if it isn't
Chosen Undead vs Last Dragonborn

All For One vs Toichiro Suzuki (Since the anime for Mob Psycho 100 just ended and My Hero Academia is on its final arc)

The youtube version allows you to slow it down and you can see all the MUs

Yeah, I just can’t tell what the rest of them are 😭
I counted 7 matchups.
And I assume there are at least 8 since the hinted matchups does not likely include mine (which are also in volume 3).

I see one of the matchups will be Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) vs Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project).

You know what, I'll just make a prediction list of match-ups that I think will happen

All For One vs Toichiro Suzuki

Puss in Boots vs Mao Mao (Puss in Boots: Last Wish is peak cinema, capitalize of it)

Either Mileena vs Juri or Kitana vs Lucina (Most likely the former due to Street Fighter 6, though Ben said he does want to do a Fire Emblem match-up up at some point)

Cinder Fall vs Azula (RWBY promotion, also we're getting new Avatar content sometime in the future)

Noel Vermillion vs Aigis (I have no reasoning behind this. It ain't happening, but I want it to)

Probably Jolyne Cujoh vs Spider-Gwen (Across the Spider-Verse is coming out and Part 6 just ended)

Gohan vs Invincible (Dragon Ball and Invincible episodes make bank)

Ant-Man vs Atom (New Ant-Man movie, we've be saying this'll be in every season for the last four years)

Kira vs Adachi (Death Battle loves its Jojo episodes)

Genji vs Zer0 (Overwatch 2 and I want to see Borderlands in Death Battle)

Probably a One-Mid Man episode, not sure what though

Puss in Boots vs Mao Mao (Puss in Boots: Last Wish is peak cinema, capitalize of it)
don't bet on it lol Tiki didn't even entertian the thought of Puss getting on
Gohan vs Invincible (Dragon Ball and Invincible episodes make bank)
going by Swan word don't seem like we're getting it this year
Probably Jolyne Cujoh vs Spider-Gwen (Across the Spider-Verse is coming out and Part 6 just ended)
eh Gwen last episode didn't even do good in terms of views so doubt on that

Oh yeah, also Rick vs Joel (Last of Us HBO Max show just started and The Walking Dead just ended...Also, I really need Rick's sexy ass in Death Battle)

I guess Gardevoir vs Fubuki could work as a One-Mid Man episode...If people are still interested in that.

I counted 7 matchups.
And I assume there are at least 8 since the hinted matchups does not likely include mine (which are also in volume 3).

I see one of the matchups will be Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) vs Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project).
I think all these MUs are likely ones that were waitlisted from last volume because they were vocals, and aren’t from the comm list he JUST took. My matchup wasn’t in there either so it’s likely ours won’t be for another couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back