• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph vs TV Terra seems like an MU where the ‘underdog’ actually stomps contray to popular belief. Terra triggering a volcanic eruption and lifting a sinking Titans Tower along with a chunk of a sinking island seems to shit on all of Toph’s feats.

Unless the DB Discord is onto something about City level Avatar lol

garou-vs-mujin-park-one-punch-man-vs-god-of-high-school-v0-wrslgllzw4ca1.png
What are the connections for Garou and Mujin?

Oh, hey, I know the guy who made this, he seems like a pretty good dude but some of his takes are weird, he also made this:
w0xkqvs6chca1.png
Time to @ some Touhou Project fans

Toph vs TV Terra seems like an MU where the ‘underdog’ actually stomps contray to popular belief. Terra triggering a volcanic eruption and lifting a sinking Titans Tower along with a chunk of a sinking island seems to shit on all of Toph’s feats.

Or, simpler, scale Toph from some feats of Avatar Aang or even other previous avatars.

~ 4:30 length
Visualiser on
With 1 vocal or even 2 vocals
This price tag...
Message from JohnnyElRed "3 hours ago"
I'm surprised this one didn't came out sooner. It's an incredibly coherent match up. 2 guys powered by fear and other negative emotions, that can also make for a very fun debate on the nature of fear and power.
Another DC vs non-Marvel DC Slayer challenge episode.

What is next? Gorilla Grodd vs Mojo Jojo? Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi? Mr Freeze / Captain Cold vs Frostnova? ... Has Two-Face vs Handsome Jack becoming a thing secretly?

Last edited:

Terra was the underdog? News to me.

What are the connections for Garou and Mujin?
from reddit
Both are prodigy martial artists who seek power to become symbols to save humanity in their own ****** up vision.

They both constantly push themselves at the breaking point of power and despite their jerkish demeanor, they actually do care for others (Tareo and children in general and Honest Humans)

Both are fond over children, and have gotten out of their way to protect them (Tarou again and Mujin wanted the generation of X to have a good life)

Both have a hot blooded relationship with a old martial artist master who is known to be the greatest martial artist of the planet, who they have fought multiple times because of a disagreement and overall clash of ideals (Bang and Jin Taejin)

Both eventually get wrecked by the protagonist (who the narrative paints as a contrast to them), and end up making a deal with god that grants them power, becoming a avatar for them, allowing them to accomplish their idealized future for the sacrifice of having their own will getting twisted by them (Garou becoming the absolute evil that he envisioned, Mubong becoming the supreme god)

However both get hit with a twist of the deal which twisted their personas, and made them realize that their idealized future’s aren’t what they envisioned (Garou kills Tareo and possibly a decent chunk of humanity, Mubong is purging mankind to replace it).

The word "fear“ is a significant part of their characters but in different ways (Garou wants to spread as much fear as possible so that the world would archive world peace and unite together as one to defeat him, and Mujin‘s fear in the gods worsen his superiority complex that would spiral him down into becoming a bad person, one wants to spread fear because he was motivated by it, and one wants to stray away from fear after being having it)

from reddit
Both are prodigy martial artists who seek power to become symbols to save humanity in their own ****** up vision.

They both constantly push themselves at the breaking point of power and despite their jerkish demeanor, they actually do care for others (Tareo and children in general and Honest Humans)

Both are fond over children, and have gotten out of their way to protect them (Tarou again and Mujin wanted the generation of X to have a good life)

Both have a hot blooded relationship with a old martial artist master who is known to be the greatest martial artist of the planet, who they have fought multiple times because of a disagreement and overall clash of ideals (Bang and Jin Taejin)

Both eventually get wrecked by the protagonist (who the narrative paints as a contrast to them), and end up making a deal with god that grants them power, becoming a avatar for them, allowing them to accomplish their idealized future for the sacrifice of having their own will getting twisted by them (Garou becoming the absolute evil that he envisioned, Mubong becoming the supreme god)

However both get hit with a twist of the deal which twisted their personas, and made them realize that their idealized future’s aren’t what they envisioned (Garou kills Tareo and possibly a decent chunk of humanity, Mubong is purging mankind to replace it).

The word "fear“ is a significant part of their characters but in different ways (Garou wants to spread as much fear as possible so that the world would archive world peace and unite together as one to defeat him, and Mujin‘s fear in the gods worsen his superiority complex that would spiral him down into becoming a bad person, one wants to spread fear because he was motivated by it, and one wants to stray away from fear after being having it)
Honestly after reading this, it's probably my preferred for Garou. I have finished GOH and Mujin is without a doubt Top 5 of my favorites in the series and while i haven't gotten to the OPM Manga yet(even if it's on my list of manga i plan to get to), Garou was one of my favorite characters when i watched the anime and for what ik about Cosmic Garou, Supreme God Mujin really does work with Garou in terms of fairness and animation.

The people arguing for Bill are going off the deep end lol. They’re saying that Discord can’t power null Bill because Bill wasn’t effected by the Shacktron bubble that nulled the totem pole, despite the fact that Discord has nulled people way stronger than a freaking possessed totem pole. And that you would need to have an ability to be higher d to effect someone with a resistance at all. Wtf

The people arguing for Bill are going off the deep end lol. They’re saying that Discord can’t power null Bill because Bill wasn’t effected by the Shacktron bubble that nulled the totem pole, despite the fact that Discord has nulled people way stronger than a freaking possessed totem pole. And that you would need to have an ability to be higher d to effect someone with a resistance at all. Wtf
this is something

Wait, there's a Billcord thread??? I want to see it for the knowledge of the arguments but I also am a bit glad to not be in it.

My big question is where is it stated Ford discovered 11 spatial dimensions?

What are you guys' impressions on this blog?

Ugh... glad I wasn't around to see those debates, if I'm getting my timeline of arguments within the Vs community correct, this took place not too long after 1-A Bill got unanimously rejected/debunked and 2-A possibly/likely High 1-C Bill was the "accepted" tiering on most Vs forums.
CSAP’s Tier 1 standards are very very very lax so I’m just gonna assume the blog’s argument wouldn’t fly off that site and not read the blog
I still remember 1-B Arceus and 1-A Mario, good times.

Yea it is now

But before Murata got his grubby hands on it it was peak

If he had just kept the Monster association arc like it was in the webcomic we would of had some of the greatest moments in anime/manga but he had to insert 50 new villain's and pad out the arc way longer than it needed to be as well as change Garou's final form to go completely against his character.

Shit sucks

Ngl scaling someone to a ******* portal opening up in a realm that's already chaotic and unstable and treating the portal like it's a good power source and extrapolating the second dimension existing to mean that clearly the 7-11D stuff refers to high spatial dimensions as well despite many dimensional stuff in GF also just referring to universes and those aliens clearly not displaying higher-dimensionality is kinda cringe.

There ain't even explicit proof shown that GF has 11 spatial dimensions how is this being bought again it's literally a character stats and profiles wiki moment

Last edited:
Clearly all Paper Mario needs is someone to say there's 80 dimensions and creatures that exist in them all at once and because 1D and 2D are a thing this means PM is 80D

If DB accepts this they about to have one of their worst reasonings for a result ever

Last edited:
That’s not how resistance negation / layered haxxes work lmao.

Mf the quote says they "exists in 7 through 11 dimensions at once"

Exactly where is the evidence this is referring to higher-dimensions? We know that the verse has infinite regular dimensions and we have numbered ones. It literally doesn't even say 7th or 11th dimensions like you would with spatial ones either. The entire context behind thinking there are 11 spatial dimensions relies on this incredibly vague statement that can be easily argued against.

Unless there is explicit statements that it has 11 spatial dimensions this is worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back