• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure they’re figuring something out guys lol. Their contracts ended a few weeks ago and they likely would have known even before then that things were going sour, so they’ve probably already begun contracting others or have something worked out

going by Swan word don't seem like we're getting it this year
Swan word my ass, they said the same thing about Homelander vs Omniman, yet here we are, they can quickly change their mind on Gohan vs Invincible too (though considering the fact that they already have the season line-up prepared, it's most likely not featured in this season, it's probably gonna be in season 11)

Last edited:
Swan word my ass, they said the same thing about Homelander vs Omniman, yet here we are, they can quickly change their mind on Gohan vs Invincible too (though considering the fact that they already have the season line-up prepared, it's most likely not featured in this season, it's probably gonna be in season 10)
Well, to be fair, in this instance Swan has directly asked the audience multiple times (recently) who they would like to see fight Gohan or Invincible. I really doubt he'd be asking this if like, they had already set Gohan vs Invincible to happen.

uMGgkLQ.png
Wouldnt he be like ultra blitzed? Plus is all fiction able to contend with RTZ

Yeah, as stompy as OmniLander was, it was probably the biggest modern rivalry in recent memory. There was a lot of fan art for it.

Gohan vs Invincible is a nothing burger compared to it.

Swan word my ass, they said the same thing about Homelander vs Omniman, yet here we are, they can quickly change their mind on Gohan vs Invincible too (though considering the fact that they already have the season line-up prepared, it's most likely not featured in this season, it's probably gonna be in season 10)
Difference is swan wouldn't bring up possible alts for Mark when they already had the lineup planned for this season and even factoring Omnilander situation they never hated it the Mu and it was too requested up the ass to not do

Gohan vs Invincible could happen next and it could not given how one sided it is and unlike OmniLander it doesn't have a story telling aspect to compensate the ass beating factor

Wouldnt he be like ultra blitzed? Plus is all fiction able to contend with RTZ
Something something All Fiction makes GER RTZ commits suicide upon hitting Misogi Kumagawa and Giorno Giovanna will then be reduced to ordinary peak human at best.

Oh Misogi is physically stomping over Giorno.

Ironically this matchup is more decisive than oh my Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya.

Something something All Fiction makes GER RTZ commits suicide upon hitting Misogi Kumagawa and Giorno Giovanna will then be reduced to ordinary peak human at best.

Ironically this matchup is more decisive than oh my Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya.
Touma vs Kumagawa is unironically closer

They could easily scale GER to Infinite/Immeasurable as a whole (rather than just RtZ like on here) , even upscaling heavily from Part 3 Dio who they had at 1500c would do the job physically speaking. Same with AP, upscaling Giorno from City Level would be beyond Misogi's current City Block Tier on this site.

Hell, would it really be a surprise if they had GER at universal?

This is on his profile

Causality Manipulation (Can erase causes and effects with All Fiction, removed the effects of Zenkichi's kicks and erased all damage received. This also allows him to warp space, induce Absolute Zero by erasing temperature from something, erase people, time, concepts, laws, memories, powers, and even his own injuries making him capable of resurrecting himself)
You realize RTZ beat a stand with causality too on his profile, why would it lose to something it beat in canon

Given Star Platinum and The World are like near the 8-B rating almost and GER upscales from them by WoG, 8-B misogi has no huge gap to argue stomp in the manner joker has clearly, plus GER blitzes hard, even GE as i remember

By death battle stats on jojo GER might even reach city level, heck if they wanna take GER statement that it outscales all in part 1-6, Dio laser is 10 megatons

Either punches him to paste like Dio done in his fight or puts him loop like diavolo and call it gg

By death battle stats on jojo GER might even reach city level, heck if they wanna take GER statement that it outscales all in part 1-6, Dio laser is 10 megatons

Either punches him to paste like Dio done in his fight or puts him loop like diavolo and call it gg
I feel like they might scale GER to Weather Report's ED feat, which is like 6-C

I feel like they might scale GER to Weather Report's ED feat, which is like 6-C
But can All Fiction even just negates RTZ?

All Fiction does not even need touch to work.

Hey wait - is Heavy Weather actually on par with Nami in raw power?

Now Weather Report vs Nami (And Bruno Bucciarati vs Trafalgar Law) will be the two One Piece vs JJBA episodes that need to happen. Possibly more important than P5 Joker vs Giorno Giovanna and Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi.

I raise you an even more based scenario, they scale GER to MiH universe reset
Given GER RTZ did not stop MIH, GER RTZ will downscale from that universe level feat. Therefore anything above universe level should just overpower GER.

I think all these MUs are likely ones that were waitlisted from last volume because they were vocals, and aren’t from the comm list he JUST took. My matchup wasn’t in there either so it’s likely ours won’t be for another couple months.
Aw. So those are the latter half of volume 2? Even when the late part of the video literally says round 3 Therewolf Media commissioned music work collection?

Anyway I am deciphering the matchups leaked (and I bet dome of you already did)

Last edited:
But can All Fiction even just negates RTZ?

All Fiction does not even need touch to work.
Neither RTZ
Hey wait - is Heavy Weather actually on par with Nami in raw power?

Now Weather Report vs Nami (And Bruno Bucciarati vs Trafalgar Law) will be the two One Piece vs JJBA episodes that need to happen. Possibly more important than P5 Joker vs Giorno Giovanna and Yoshikage Kira vs Tohru Adachi.
People ask more on the latter two over former two, if they are to happen, its gonna be after those asked more by peeps
Given GER RTZ did not stop MIH, GER RTZ will downscale from that universe level feat. Therefore anything above universe level should just overpower GER.
Uhm...GER isnt featured in part 6 and neither is the time acceleration harming anyone nor the reset, so from where this assumption uni level stuff overpower him

Are there any matches where Giorno wins? aside from maybe Kumagawa (even that is debatable) he loses to pretty much everyone, which is pretty funny considering his INFAMOUS reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back