• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile... Some hours until the flooding tsunami comes...

The fight is as good as Death Battle Season 1~3 in fight choreography and special effects, verdict is good. Gives some Death Battle vibes.
But I start to fear this show may come into a halt or even lawsuit because it is almost a solo version of Death Battle, using one Brandon Yates commissioned music work even.

Chaos defeated Kyogre.

Next time is Richard Nixon (The Nixonverse) vs Doctor Manhattan.

Never heard of this version of Juggs before, how did he get this power-up?
what version
Medaka vs Rias would be cool, also introduces highschool DXD
there's also
this
21vruocfdrn81.jpg

Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - Yu Narukami (Persona 4), Ruby Rose (RWBY), Yatogami Touka (Date A Live)
see, in a death battle situation, neptune would prooobably wipe the floor with all of them

yu is a bit more debatable because myriad truths go brrr and shit, but either way, neptune's feats are arguably more impressive in raw context than any of the other three

see, in a death battle situation, neptune would prooobably wipe the floor with all of them

yu is a bit more debatable because myriad truths go brrr and shit, but either way, neptune's feats are arguably more impressive in raw context than any of the other three
I mean Ruby is the lowest of all of them tho 🗿
Seconded by Tohka as well with her vague-a**-not-good-very-bad universal statement

I know Ruby is the weakest of the them lmfao 🗿

Tbh Tohka kinda mid?? I haven't consumed too much DAL material ever since I first gave it a look in late 2020, but from what I remember, she ain't too impressive

I know Ruby is the weakest of the them lmfao 🗿

Tbh Tohka kinda mid?? I haven't consumed too much DAL material ever since I first gave it a look in late 2020, but from what I remember, she ain't too impressive
You'll be surprised on how much peoples pushed the universal statement of DAL in the past to the point a rule has been made to prevented any of upgrade attempt on it

I remember that being a thing, yeah

To think that the "sister" series of Neptunia would be weaker than it in feats (and arguably hax because lol Kurome but that's another story)

I mean in vsbw matches style lel

And speaking of that, you said that Blades will have a better MU, right?
The answer? No
Blades is like.....one of the most potent AZ users running around, my man going to one-shot everyone it's not funny
If we going to ice-swordmaster MU like Rintarou/Blades vs Esdeath, none of them will stand a chance
Well, I meant as a matchup for something like DB. Him vs Youmu would likely be a statstomps for Youmu without stats equalized & abilities restricted, even if the MU is really cool, so I was wondering if there’s something more fair running around.

Anyone know why Ben 10 only has tier 10 in his profile? Mario gets to have Pure Hearts and Sonic gets to keep Chaos Emeralds in their profiles despites those having sepatate profiles as well, so what gives.
I imagine it would be a ******* nightmare for a profile to have well over like 30 keys or something lol, Ben would probably have the longest profile on the wiki.

Last edited:
DB have done like 1 army fight, and the only non 2v2 "army" fight is Red vs Blue. Are they really that much harder to analyze?
If season 1 could pull an Army fight off, I believe they certainly can perform it nowadays.

And that's not counting other fights with some big scale in terms of amount of characters like Battle Royals or Team battles or yeah, duo matches

Really trying to do Uni Crash :VVV

On that, DB does army fights really rarely. Are there any actually viable ones?
Rabbids vs Minions could fit as well, depending on how you play it a fight with Captain Olimar could have a mini army of Pikmin involved.

DB have done like 1 army fight, and the only non 2v2 "army" fight is Red vs Blue. Are they really that much harder to analyze?
I imagine it’s much less an analysis issue and moreso a budget issue. It’d cost a lot to make one, a lot of resources are necessary, and it’d be hard to stage.

though analysis would be a pain, they’d have to be much longer segments and nothing would really be able to get much screen time

Rabbids vs Minions could fit as well, depending on how you play it a fight with Captain Olimar could have a mini army of Pikmin involved.

I imagine it’s much less an analysis issue and moreso a budget issue. It’d cost a lot to make one, a lot of resources are necessary, and it’d be hard to stage.

though analysis would be a pain, they’d have to be much longer segments and nothing would really be able to get much screen time
Which is why the JL vs Avengers will probably not happen anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back