• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why the JL vs Avengers will probably not happen anytime soon.
People always wonder why they haven’t done it lmao. I’d honestly be fine if they never did

The fight would just not live up to what people want. So many characters would be involved, analysis would literally just be versus stuff, and both teams are in flux with what their members are typically.

i think most a team vs team MU can work as is a trio vs a trio or one person who summons several familiars. Anything beyond that point gets a little ridiculous to work with.

Is this Kyle, right?
Cool as concept, a bad result if you ask me due of how much bs of Ohma Zi-O has, and it even going further worse due of Kamen Rider continuation from a year to year
I see
People always wonder why they haven’t done it lmao. I’d honestly be fine if they never did

The fight would just not live up to what people want. So many characters would be involved, analysis would literally just be versus stuff, and both teams are in flux with what their members are typically.

i think most a team vs team MU can work as is a trio vs a trio or one person who summons several familiars. Anything beyond that point gets a little ridiculous to work with.
Yeah us we already seen them on the show it would be too much on the budget n resiu

Jonah Scott

AKA: "I can't believe it's not Matthew Mercer"

JOEnahScott.png

More accurate term:
Economically unviable other than statement-based shows like...

(Well there is one no-research Justice League vs Avengers fight by Mighty Raccoon

How you like that? (insert Black Pink reference))

Oh things do not look good for Ash Ketchum matchups... (Be it against Taiichi Yagami, against Lucy Heartfilia, against Yugi Muto, against Nathan Adams whoever)

Bruno Bucciarati vs Trafalgar Law
Raw power vs speed Battle with similar dimension cutting hax right?

Push it with Weather Report vs Nami thanks.
JJBA vs One Piece
Raw power vs speed
Comparable hax
Liam's Wank vs Lousy Wank
Raw and based and click magnet

Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Kyle Rayner
Stomp or not, what are the close connections? Like any shallow but obvious yet unique enough ones to kick start?

Last edited:
When it comes to connections, Shipping Wiki sometimes have better explanation.

Ok this is actually scary, how many times now has the Death Battle curse struck?
See if Infamous and/or Prototype get new works.
Or if MLP and/or Gravity Falls.
Or Dark Souls and/or Elder Scrolls.

image.png

In other news
Shaggy Rogers vs Chiya when

Seriously who is Shaggy Rogers reasonably pit against

we obviously know Crash peaks at High 1-B
When regular primary antagonists are sitting at tier 1.

... Hey how good is pairing Puss (Puss in Boots) against Meowth (Pokémon) and Mao Mao (Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart)

Finally, a decent Evolution Goku matchup!
Finally Shaggy Rogers vs DBE Goku is real...

What are the biggest / most epic "uno reverse card" moments in Death Battle fights in your mind?

I am throwing some examples first
  • Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia
  • Shadow the Hedgehog vs Ryuuko Matoi
  • Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back