• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MCU Cap loses even more than comic cap unless you give him mjonir
They'll obviously give him Mjolnir considering its pretty integral to MCU Cap and DB will use the strongest version of that character. Plus Mjolnir Cap can range from Tier 7 to Tier 5 depending on how you interpret the feats (Though Tier 6 is the most sensible end imo)

They'll obviously give him Mjolnir considering its pretty integral to MCU Cap and DB will use the strongest version of that character. Plus Mjolnir Cap can range from Tier 7 to Tier 5 depending on how you interpret the feats (Though Tier 6 is the most sensible end imo)
Yeah your right unless they use the country level end of course.

Comics Cap might clap if they do use that one time he got Mjolnir for a short while, but idk if they really will for this case.
Probably not. Ngl I find the nuke feat for ichigo sus, sure he tanked it but are there any supporting feats? Cause it seems to me its just that one calc and no feats close too that level

But yeah, personally speaking, I hope they go with MCU Cap since he's also live action, has some more solid higher level feats that could also match Ichigo's higher level feats. And also MCU Cap is definitely popular enough on his own, as he's the most popular non comics Cap. Though chances of it happening might be unlikely.

I think having the fight be in live action would be neat imo.

But yeah, personally speaking, I hope they go with MCU Cap since he's also live action, has some more solid higher level feats that could also match Ichigo's higher level feats. And also MCU Cap is definitely popular enough on his own, as he's the most popular non comics Cap.

True, I think the costumes are simple enough

Made a thumbnail for the MU of all time, maybe i'll make sprite art for this MU too
image.png

Anyone know why Ben 10 only has tier 10 in his profile? Mario gets to have Pure Hearts and Sonic gets to keep Chaos Emeralds in their profiles despites those having sepatate profiles as well, so what gives.

Do you have any notable things about ghost? Specific abilities, character traits, backstory? Things that connections could be found for? I could probably give something.
I mean in vsbw matches style lel
I mean, Tbf, I want a Kamen Rider v 2hu MU and so far the most solid one I’ve found is Youmu vs Blades, I’d be down with seeing another. And if Ghost is 7D he’d actually be in the perfect range to fight a Touhou high tier.
And speaking of that, you said that Blades will have a better MU, right?
The answer? No
Blades is like.....one of the most potent AZ users running around, my man going to one-shot everyone it's not funny
If we going to ice-swordmaster MU like Rintarou/Blades vs Esdeath, none of them will stand a chance

Nah Mjolnir really isn't outside fighting Thanos in endgame it wasn't something he used heavily in every film

Also don't see why they wouldn't use comics Cap first episode was largely forgettable and ass so it wouldn't hurt to give him a proper episode
But yeah, personally speaking, I hope they go with MCU Cap since he's also live action, has some more solid higher level feats that could also match Ichigo's higher level feats. And also MCU Cap is definitely popular enough on his own, as he's the most popular non comics Cap. Though chances of it happening might be unlikely.

Live action could be good but given we hadn't had one since s7 and Ben mentioning how hard it be to do one Im not having strong hopes for one this season

Also don't get the fair argument most want Comic Cap specifically not a weaker Incarnation that needs a one time amp to go beyond his usual showings and in returns stomps Ichigo if u give him it

Not like we hadn't had worse

Also don't get the fair argument most want Comic Cap specifically not a weaker Incarnation that needs a one time amp to go beyond his usual showings and in returns stomps Ichigo if u give him it

Not like we hadn't had worse
If that's what people want then i hope DB choose Legend Rider Ichigo, good luck dealing with tier 1 Segata Sanshiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back